Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?

Go down 
+5
Kesir
Foxkage
Maltalionis
Darth Bythion
Darth Romana
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:59 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
I would love a Bane movie.

Would be great but I just don't see it happening anytime soon. I wish they would at least do an animated thig for the Bane seriesa, I could live with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:17 am

Honestly i didnt really like the new cartoon series of star wars...seems to be mainly for kids lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:20 am

Darth Socry wrote:
Honestly i didnt really like the new cartoon series of star wars...seems to be mainly for kids lol.

And so were the prequel movies, I will take what I can get Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:09 pm

Yes i guess i would too...i would of course still watch it anyway!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:07 pm

STARKILLER!! enough said Razz
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 am

Lol, the first game was great, but kind of short. The second, I heard, was really short and boring.

As for a movie, they could totally do one over the events of Kotor 1/2. With all of the quirky characters like HK-47 and such, I would love to see a movie based off that or something from before the films. I never really liked any of the Star Wars canon after Return of the Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:55 am

DarthBythion wrote:
Lol, the first game was great, but kind of short. The second, I heard, was really short and boring.

As for a movie, they could totally do one over the events of Kotor 1/2. With all of the quirky characters like HK-47 and such, I would love to see a movie based off that or something from before the films. I never really liked any of the Star Wars canon after Return of the Jedi.

The second wasn't boring in my opinion, but it was just far too short. Whilst in TFU 1 you go on several missions before the final one, after leaving Kamino in TFU 2 you leave for the final mission, also on Kamino, right after you rescue Kota from Cato Nemodia. I don't tend to finish games quickly but even I finished it within the weekend of getting it. I'm not sure why there such short games, the Jedi Knight series and KotOR series were all significantly longer.

And I don't like many of the characters post Return of the Jedi, but I wouldn't discount any of them if you haven't read in which they appear. If you take the Legacy comic series, for example, I would love to see that made into a TV series or movie more than anything... more even than KotOR.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:17 am

Anything Star Wars would get my attention whether it is about Starkiller, Darth Revan, Boba Fett, or even just R2D2 (he is a pretty awesome droid).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:19 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
Anything Star Wars would get my attention whether it is about Starkiller, Darth Revan, Boba Fett, or even just R2D2 (he is a pretty awesome droid).
If they made a movie with darth revan in it i would get half my money from my bank account and right when the movie comes out i would go and see it. Darth Revan isn't explained enough in KOTOR 1 and 2 in my opinion. And they never told that Darth Revan was the one who took off malaks jaw. It was in the first battle between Malak and Revan. Also everone argue's over what he did when he left to the outerrim. He could have met more sith there or even found a planet and did some awsome things on it. The possibility's are endless with him.

Another movie that would be cool is an evalution of all the sith lords. Naga Sadow seems cool since he was the first and darth plaguois story is kind of interesting when Sidious told Anikan that he could stop people from dieing. What sith would want to stop people from dieing. Don't they love death?
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Back to the main topic, I presume everyone knows my favourite character - as I have posted earlier in this thread - she is Darth Maladi of course. And to quote Atris refureing to the Jedi Exile "We all have our heroes. And when we watch them fall, we die inside" - okay that is a slight exaggeration but Maladi was far and a way my favourite SW character and her latest plot twist is slightly alligned to the "heroes fall" line but at the same is still very intriguing. Star Wars Legacy recently returned for 6 specials and in the second Maladi reappeared but the the conditions were slightly different:

Here she is fighting the Jedi on Had Abbadon:

Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 800px-ShadoMaladiDuel

And here she is deposing of a failure:
Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 800px-MaladiKillsDorn-Leg13

And then her fall into Fel's hands:
Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 437px-Imperial-Dungeons

I couldn't believe it when it happened lol, what does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:59 pm

I don't know much about maladi, but her back story looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:40 am

DarthBythion wrote:
I don't know much about maladi, but her back story looks interesting.

She's in Darth Krayts inner circle, as head of his intelligence, she's an Master of Sith Alchamy, Yuuzhan Vong bioengineering as well as espionage, assassination and interrogation. Darth Krayt entrusted her with sabotarging the thermoforming project being undertaken by the Jedi and the Galactic Alliance causing a War between them and the Fel Empire - the Fel Empire was loosing to she was the one who manipulated the Moff Council into accepting the Sith as allies and then eventually personally tricking the High Moff into thinking that after a coup that would remove Emperor Fel from office they were going to place him when infact they placed Darth Krayt on the throne.

Later on, after Krayt's death at the hands of Darth Wyrlok he tricks the Sith into believing that Krayt is still alive and Wyrlok becomes Regent of the Sith and the Empire until Krayt "comes out of stasis" - Maladi however doesn't believe Krayt is still alive and makes her own preparations to seize control of the Sith and the Empire.

She showed Cade Skywalker his greatest fear as a means to test her new weapon then in anger Cade shows Maladi her greatest fear - which is the loss of control over the weapons and monsters of her creation - as the only known Sith of this era who is in total control of emotions, never resorting to anger or fear she found the realisation of her fear too great and fled leaving Cade and his friends to die - Emperor Fel's forces later found her in deep space abord a dead vong ship in a coma and secretly took her to Bastion - appon awaking she appears to have desended into madness - she offered Fel a bio-weapon she had developed but Fel did not trust her as was the Sith's most adept liar and manipulator so he refused her offer - we are still awaiting the next story to find out what happens.

I would say her story is what allot of the basis for Darth Jadus will have come from.
Back to top Go down
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Hmm sounds intersting, makes me with there was a place around here where i could buy those stories
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Kesir wrote:
Hmm sounds intersting, makes me with there was a place around here where i could buy those stories

You can download them off the internet. Just download and install a CBR reader such as this one: http://download.cnet.com/windows/image-viewers/?tag=404 and then you can download thousands of comics from the internet and read them on your computer - to give you some idea here is a link to issue one of Star Wars: Legacy (the best of all the Star Wars comics series and a great resource for Sith) - http://rapidshare.com/files/60234790/Star_Wars_-_Legacy_01__2006___DarthScanner-DCP_.cbr
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:36 pm

My favorite Jedi is Obi-Wan. He is the best. Without Obi-Wan there is no NJO, no Ben Skywalker, no Mara Jade Skywalker, no Leia Organa Solo, no Jaina Solo, no Jacen Solo, no Vader, no Anakin Solo, and pretty much no Rebel Alliance. Obi-Wan is the conduit through which the entire post-Order 66 Star Wars Galaxy flows through.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Darth Revan. He was so tactical. Almost all of his plans went perfectly. Other than that he was very powerful, and if Darth Malak hadn't betrayed him, he would've destroyed the Republic. His holocron also contains my favorite Star Wars quote:

"The Dark Side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: kyp durron   Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 pm

i picked him because the guy has the highest solo kill count he killed an entire nebula, a imperial remnant solar system, two star destroyers nearly 3 killed alot on the jedi side and the guy pulled a ship out of a planet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Maltalionis wrote:
Darth Riddlius wrote:
Maltalionis wrote:
Remember that almost everything in Star Wars is related to methology, so he started out as a powerful and promising young man, and became a shadow of his former self. Had he acted with more patience, he would have been better off, but as most troubled and emotional men, he acted before he truly thought time and time again, leading to his downfall...

And yes, I agree that Darth Vader would have been a much more menicing Sith if he had not been so... damaged. However, he would not have been as interesting... so its a bit of a doubled bladed sword, go deeper with one side at the expence of the other...

I thought George Lucas said because he lost his arm and legs, he lost some power and he went from being potentially more powerful than the Emperor to 80% of the Emperors power which is why he needed an apprentice to help him. Cant remember where I heard that...

Correct, George Lucas stated that when he lost limbs (Or when anyone loses a limb) that he lost his full connection to the force, so after his battle with his old master, his abilities diminished. I believe I heard George Lucas say this in one of his documentories of his movies...

if this is true then imagine what luke would have been if his hand hadn't been cut off
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:04 pm

My favorite character would have to be Darth Bane, he was responsible for creating the Rule of Two. Throughout the Bane Trilogy I was able to read into how this great Sith came up with a plan that would bring down the Republic and the Jedi through patience, stealth, and cunning. Although his master plan was never completed in his lifetime. T.T
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Yea, he was one of the few Sith that knew exactly what he needed to do and how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:08 am

Even though he had seeds of doubt concerning the sith order he had been a part of originally, it wasn't until he found that holocron of Darth Revan that all became clear to him.

Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Dunno if i posted here a while ago but Zayne Carrick and Han Solo are my favs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3