Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?

Go down 
+5
Kesir
Foxkage
Maltalionis
Darth Bythion
Darth Romana
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Who is your favourite Star Wars character? and Why?

My favorite is Darth Maladi of the One Sith. She was one of Darth Krayts most prominent Sith. She instigated the War between the Galactic Alliance and the Fel Empire by sabotaging a Jedi project, provocking both sides to retaliate against each other, making eventually the loosing Empire to introduce the Sith to counterbalance the Jedi. She went on to manipulate Grand Moff Molish Veed into thinking that at the end of the War when Roan Fel was removed they would place him on the throne, meaning he gave his support and influence to the Sith, instead they put Krayt on the throne. Maladi has been seen to be the Sith that keeps an eye on the Moff Council and she is the head of Imperial Intelligence.

Although Krayt has his two hands it is obvious that he entrusts more authority and responsibility to Darth Maladi, since his hands are only personal assassins. When Krayt is replaced I would love to see her leading one of the factions seeking control of the Empire, Wyrlok is as she believes week, and to blind loyal. When he did eventually kill krayt he did it under the cover of someone else.

Maladi then preparing to make a claim to the Sith throne got the support of fellow Sith Darth Nihl, and as a master of Sith Alchamy started work on a weapon that would keep the Sith in line, to avoid a split.

Darth Maladi, is shown as utterly ruthless, clever, powerful but doesnt show reliance on use of her lightsaber. I love the way she uses her lightning in this image, in a single streak which branches.

So who are your favourite characters and why?
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 pm

I like Darth Bane because he saw the weakness of the Brotherhood of Darkness and had the cunning and raw power to kill all of them with the thought bomb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Mine definitely has to be Naga Sadow for his undying loyalty to the empire and never accepting defeat from the republic or the Jedi. He was also an incredible force wielder in his ability to make his imaginations come to life. Unfortunately he was too ambitious and overextended himself far too much before he could reorganize but other than that he was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Darth Scyreus wrote:
Mine definitely has to be Naga Sadow for his undying loyalty to the empire and never accepting defeat from the republic or the Jedi. He was also an incredible force wielder in his ability to make his imaginations come to life. Unfortunately he was too ambitious and overextended himself far too much before he could reorganize but other than that he was pretty awesome.

I think its a shame, in a way, that the Sith Emperor isn't Naga Sadow. Such an iconic Sith would have been great for the charactor. Shame we now know that he isn't, and he went so far as to have Sadow's spirit purged, as he sore it as a threat to this power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:08 pm

It would be Han solo ,he always had that one look about him the Excitement and life,it reminds me of my self.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:44 am

Zay'ren mighkiave wrote:
It would be Han solo ,he always had that one look about him the Excitement and life,it reminds me of my self.

Then isn't the smuggler more suited to you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Smuggler    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:22 pm

No and yes,i shall be a smuggler but tis not my main.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:25 am

Zay'ren mighkiave wrote:

Traitor!!!

... jk Razz
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:55 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
Zay'ren mighkiave wrote:

Traitor!!!

... jk Razz

Smuggler's must be one of the most boring classes in my opinion lol!

I will try the class at some point though, but it is not at the top of my list.

I also don't like the circumstances, its a good class and by no means should be excluded though, but each class has its link to someone in the original/prequel trilogy.

We've got

Sith Warrior - Darth Vader
Sith Inquisitor - Darth Sidious
Bounty Hunter - Boba Fett (Jango Fett too somewhat)
Imperial Agent - Grand Moff Tarkin (and non star wars people such as James Bond)

Jedi Knight - Obi-wan?
Jedi Consular - Yoda?
Trooper - Stormtroopers/Clonetroopers - Clone Commando's more deeply?
Smuggler - Han Solo

Now you put Han Solo against Darth Vader? Who would win? Well we allready sore that in Empire Strikes Back, Han may has well have not even picked up his blaster. I just dont like the fact that a smuggler can challage a Sith Warrior/Inquisitor in the way that wev'e seen. Its not as if, like we first thought, we are just going to be an average Sith, nothing special - they've already confemred that we will rise through the ranks and become a very prominant Sith, catching the eye of the Emperor and what not.

I would love to see how they pull it off though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: the truth   Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:53 am

well yes Han solo would not last but he is the father of the sith lord and needs at lest alittle respect from one such as you
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Zay'ren mighkiave wrote:
well yes Han solo would not last but he is the father of the sith lord and needs at lest alittle respect from one such as you

Darth Cadeus, ah yeah. I have no respect for any Sith or Jedi with Skywalker blood. They are a threat to both the Sith and the Jedi as Both Vader and Caedus (vaders grandson) proved - what other family has destroyed both the Sith and the Jedi quite so many times lol!.

No but I hate this concept of "Chosen One", I think its stupid. Why Anakin couldn't just be a normal person I don't know, insead they had to create there own little Jesus.

But Vader really proves how weak he is, losing to both Luke and Galen Marek hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 am

Yep never knew why they chose an old half mechanical man to be a lord of the Sith. If I were Sidious I would have gotten another apprentice. B

By the way I never liked Darth Sidious as a sith because I believe that deep down he is a coward. Instead of facing off with his master Darth Plaguis to show who was the stronger, he killed him in his sleep and before he knew all of his master's secrets. He also had like 4 apprentices, just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sadly    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Yes but he was the one who did sneak in the Republic and deceived most of the jedi even the legendary Yoda, mean wile seting off meny little scams everywhere putting the galaxy in chaos,even confusing the jedi's to there death making him a mass murderer of the jedi.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:57 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
Yep never knew why they chose an old half mechanical man to be a lord of the Sith. If I were Sidious I would have gotten another apprentice. B

By the way I never liked Darth Sidious as a sith because I believe that deep down he is a coward. Instead of facing off with his master Darth Plaguis to show who was the stronger, he killed him in his sleep and before he knew all of his master's secrets. He also had like 4 apprentices, just ridiculous.

I think it was partly that he had been manipulating Anakin for years so that he could become his apprentice, and when he finally does he ends up being vitally wounded a duel with his old master - so much time spent I think he was hanging on until he could replace him, as eh finally tries with Luke.

And for being a coward, I dont agree, entirely, but I do think its wired the way he killed his Master and I don't understand why exactly. But if you think of Vader, his attempt to take the mantel of Dark Lord of the Sith was incorrect according to Darth Bane. Darth Bane said that the Apprentice was suppose to make a challenge to seize the mantel in battle, proving there stronger than the master. Vader seemed to just train apprentices to take on emperor with and for him. Darth Zannah took on Darth Bane in single combat and killed him.

Perhaps Sidious could not find another apprentice, I bet we'll never know lol.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Ya I was sad that Darth Bane was defeated in that battle.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:00 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
Ya I was sad that Darth Bane was defeated in that battle.

I was pleased lol. I thought Darth Zannah was an awesome sith! And the way she defeated him was brilliant, with her Sith Sorcery. And I think at the end, Bane was pleased with how successful she had turned out. I think the end of the the Rule of Two (book) really showed how brilliant Zannah was, her resourcefulness; and we know Bane thought the same. And with that Vow she made at the end sort of made us think that he was going to die in the next book.

Thanks god it was at Zannah's hand and not that Doen Princess.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm

lol yep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 pm

My favorite character was Darth Maul
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Darth Fen wrote:
My favorite character was Darth Maul

Any reason?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:01 pm

He had a double sided lightsaber
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:43 am

Darth Fen wrote:

lol well I guess that's reason enough for some people Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:49 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
Darth Fen wrote:

lol well I guess that's reason enough for some people Smile

I guess so. Although, give me one single blade over two any day. The best sith don't even need one blade lol. Darth Revan, Darth Nihlus, Darth Zannah, Darth Sidious, Darth Maladi - the force, manipulation, cunning and intelligence beat a lightsaber any day! Darth Bane is the only really great sith who replied on a lightsaber; he did posses all the other skills listed as well.

Darth Maul was pretty unambitious, which did make him a failure to Darth Bane's teachings.

But Darth Fen, the good news is, you will be able to have your very own Darth Maul in TOR by creating a Zabrak Sith Inquisitor and choosing the Sith Assassin advanced class.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:39 pm

That's right.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Still uncountable Human for me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: yes!   Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Anakin Skywalker(Darth Vador) is no doubt my favorite character....Powerful and young...If only he would have been more wise in his struggle with Obi Wan. I would love to see how powerful he would have become if he was not injured so badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next