Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?

Go down 
+5
Kesir
Foxkage
Maltalionis
Darth Bythion
Darth Romana
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Darth Revan comes immediatly after Anakin..SO much power. Till the end! I think Darth Sidious is weak..when he was about to be killed he cried like a baby. You cannot be a Sith Lord with all that weakness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Darth Bane was pretty cool from the books and also Grand Admiral Thrawn. From the movies I like Obi-wan and Darth Maul for starters...
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:53 am

Darth Socry wrote:
Darth Revan comes immediatly after Anakin..SO much power. Till the end! I think Darth Sidious is weak..when he was about to be killed he cried like a baby. You cannot be a Sith Lord with all that weakness.

Darth Sidious was one of the greatest Sith Lord's in my opinon; unfortunately he was cursed with a useless apprentice. Darth Bane taught the Sith that the strongest should rule, and when the apprentice suppases the Master he should overthrow him, as Darth Zannah did in the final Bane book, and it should be done alone. Darth Vader was defeated by Obi-Wan, Galen Marek and Luke Skywalker - Darth Sidious should have killed him after Obi-Wan defeated him or atleast after Galen Marek defeated him. And I don't actually remember Dark Sidious crying when he was about to be killed; he was taken by supprise when Darth Vader turned on him and chucked him into a reactor shaft he screamed as people do when there falling from great heights. Think about Darth Vaders' "Noooooo" when he found out Padme was dead; Anakin/Vader may have been very powerful physically and in the force but he was incredibly weak willed, and too easily manipulated.

Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:58 am

The jury is still out on who won between Bane and his apprentice Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:06 pm

Darth Riddlius wrote:

It's not actually, Drew Karpyshyn confirmed (because of the speculation that Darth Bane took her body) that Darth Bane was indeed killed by Darth Zannah after there duel, although a tiny peace of him was imprinted on Darth Zannah, like the shaking of the hand. (Here's the link to the official Confirmation.)

As Karpyshyn says in that post, Darth Bane never intended to rule as the Dark Lord indefinitly, he wanted a stronger successor to overthrow him; he only lurned the ritual encase Darth Zannah proved to weak to rule, ie time enough to train a new, stronger apprentice.

As Drew goes on to say, he tried to make it as obvious as possible and he never intended for the readers to be pulled into thinking Darth Bane somehow survived; since misleading endings aren't his style.

Darth Zannah is, along side Darth Maladi, my favourite Sith; and I will be basing my RP TOR character on her.

Last edited by Darth Romana on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:23 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Socry wrote:

Darth Sidious was one of the greatest Sith Lord's in my opinon; unfortunately he was cursed with a useless apprentice. Darth Bane taught the Sith that the strongest should rule, and when the apprentice suppases the Master he should overthrow him, as Darth Zannah did in the final Bane book, and it should be done alone. Darth Vader was defeated by Obi-Wan, Galen Marek and Luke Skywalker - Darth Sidious should have killed him after Obi-Wan defeated him or atleast after Galen Marek defeated him. And I don't actually remember Dark Sidious crying when he was about to be killed; he was taken by supprise when Darth Vader turned on him and chucked him into a reactor shaft he screamed as people do when there falling from great heights. Think about Darth Vaders' "Noooooo" when he found out Padme was dead; Anakin/Vader may have been very powerful physically and in the force but he was incredibly weak willed, and too easily manipulated.

When mace windu was about to kill Darth Sidious...thats the moment im talking about

You are also right about anakin being weak willed and easy manipulated....Im just trying to say if he was stronger in those aspects he would have been such a better...Sith\Jedi.

Admin edit: merged double post, and removed video duplicates.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Darth Socry wrote:

When mace windu was about to kill Darth Sidious...thats the moment im talking about

Oh I see. I think after Mace Windu defeated Sidious he saw his plan for Anakin getting closer, again another one of his manipulations; he was never terrified, he was convincing Anakin that Mace Windu was the villain, not him.

Clearly it further shows how weak willed and easily manipulated Anakin was; early in Episode III Anakin killed a defeated, unarmed prisoner because he was "too dangerous to be left alive", on Sidious' order; later he says "he must stand trial" when Mace says "He's to dangerous to be left alive!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:58 pm

Yeah I always thought Darth Sidious lost to Mace on purpose because he sensed Anakin nearby and wanted to make him think he was defenseless. Darth Sidious throughout the books is supposed to be one of the most powerful sith lords every.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:01 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Riddlius wrote:

It's not actually, Drew Karpyshyn confirmed (because of the speculation that Darth Bane took her body) that Darth Bane was indeed killed by Darth Zannah after there duel, although a tiny peace of him was imprinted on Darth Zannah, like the shaking of the hand. (Here's the link to the official Confirmation.)

As Karpyshyn says in that post, Darth Bane never intended to rule as the Dark Lord indefinitly, he wanted a stronger successor to overthrow him; he only lurned the ritual encase Darth Zannah proved to weak to rule, ie time enough to train a new, stronger apprentice.

As Drew goes on to say, he tried to make it as obvious as possible and he never intended for the readers to be pulled into thinking Darth Bane somehow survived; since misleading endings aren't his style.

Darth Zannah is, along side Darth Maladi, my favourite Sith; and I will be basing my RP TOR character on her.

That sucks, I was liking it as a cliffhanger. I honestly didn't think Bane was going to die yet, I thought he would live on to train another apprentice. Darth Zannah was pretty powerful, but I always thought Bane was stronger and when they fought, Bane was weaker than before due to his injuries. (like losing his armor)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Socry wrote:

Oh I see. I think after Mace Windu defeated Sidious he saw his plan for Anakin getting closer, again another one of his manipulations; he was never terrified, he was convincing Anakin that Mace Windu was the villain, not him.

Clearly it further shows how weak willed and easily manipulated Anakin was; early in Episode III Anakin killed a defeated, unarmed prisoner because he was "too dangerous to be left alive", on Sidious' order; later he says "he must stand trial" when Mace says "He's to dangerous to be left alive!".

Well that could be a more likely possibility. Okay I LIKE DARTH REVAN MORE THEN..hehe. I just liked the fact that anakin became so powerful so quickly..all his faults were in his mind. Its good to talk about things on here because we get to see many different points of view.
Back to top Go down
Maltalionis
Recruit
Recruit
Maltalionis

Class : Bounty Hunter
Unit : Army

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:29 pm

When considering how Darth Vader was manipulated, it is important to understand that he had a few disadvantages as a Jedi.

For instence, most Jedi are taken from there family's before they are old enough to form close bonds to them, Vader was far older than most who begin training, and therefor formed a very close bond with his mother.

Later on during his training, he witnessed the painful death of his mother, his lack of training as a small child caused his emotions to be... unstable. When his mother died at the hand of raider, the rage build inside of him, and he slaughtered all of them. Had he been taken as a younger boy, his bond with his mother would not have been nearly as strong, and he probably would have not given in to vengence.

During his training, he also gave in to passion with the one he loved. So an already confused young man now starts a romantic relasionship, which brings with equal parts happyness and peace as it does frustation and confusion... making the young Jedi's emotions even more unstable...

Later on into adulthood, he begins to chaff against athourty, as most young men do, and his already unstable emotions increase even more.

It is also vary important to remember that throught his training, he maintaned a very close friendship with a sith lord, who did everything in his power to confuse the young boy, and make him question everything about what he had been taught as a Jedi. As his friendship contunied, the sith lord's influence grew, especialy during time of great distress (such as the death of his mother)

Later on, the Sith Lord contunied to put Vader in positions that strained his relasionship with those around him. When Sidious had Vader placed on the Jedi Council, he knew that it would put great stress upon the young man. As time went on, the pressure grew, untill the stress made the young boy snap.

When he truly turned into Darth Vader, he started by killing many of his fellow Jedi, and slaughtered many children with almost no hesitation. (With the chilidren, many people find such an act simply unforgivable... however... how far would you go to bring peace to the galaxy and prevent a sustained galatic civil war? Would you be able to kill a a few dozen innosent children to save millions of lives?) (Also, you may think that the number of people who would die in a sustaned galatic civil war would not number in the millions, but consider how many millions died in only WWII, one war in a long line of sustained wars on only one planet. Now imagin how many lives could be lost in a galatic war spaning 20 years)

So, thought his training, the young Vader was in a position of confusion and pressure. It began with not having the training of a young child, and having a close relationship with his mother. Later on, his first encounter with the Dark Side came with the death of his mother, and then the stress of having a romantic relashionship. Last but not least, he was close friends with a Sith Lord, who manipulated the young man at every oppertunity. It is easy to see Darth Vader as a weak willed, easlily manimpulated man, however, thought his life, he was put under more intense pressure than most Jedi, and was under the thomb of a Sith Lord (A Sith Lord who was able to manipulate the entire galaxy for 40 years, if he could do that, how could it not be realitivly easy to manipulate one confused and emotional young man?). In the end, Vader was able to turn away from the dark side and bring balance to the force, but damn if it wasn't a long, hard road...
Back to top Go down
http://jhall.animus@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:30 pm

Maltalionis wrote:
When considering how Darth Vader was manipulated, it is important to understand that he had a few disadvantages as a Jedi.

For instence, most Jedi are taken from there family's before they are old enough to form close bonds to them, Vader was far older than most who begin training, and therefor formed a very close bond with his mother.

Later on during his training, he witnessed the painful death of his mother, his lack of training as a small child caused his emotions to be... unstable. When his mother died at the hand of raider, the rage build inside of him, and he slaughtered all of them. Had he been taken as a younger boy, his bond with his mother would not have been nearly as strong, and he probably would have not given in to vengence.

During his training, he also gave in to passion with the one he loved. So an already confused young man now starts a romantic relasionship, which brings with equal parts happyness and peace as it does frustation and confusion... making the young Jedi's emotions even more unstable...

Later on into adulthood, he begins to chaff against athourty, as most young men do, and his already unstable emotions increase even more.

It is also vary important to remember that throught his training, he maintaned a very close friendship with a sith lord, who did everything in his power to confuse the young boy, and make him question everything about what he had been taught as a Jedi. As his friendship contunied, the sith lord's influence grew, especialy during time of great distress (such as the death of his mother)

Later on, the Sith Lord contunied to put Vader in positions that strained his relasionship with those around him. When Sidious had Vader placed on the Jedi Council, he knew that it would put great stress upon the young man. As time went on, the pressure grew, untill the stress made the young boy snap.

When he truly turned into Darth Vader, he started by killing many of his fellow Jedi, and slaughtered many children with almost no hesitation. (With the chilidren, many people find such an act simply unforgivable... however... how far would you go to bring peace to the galaxy and prevent a sustained galatic civil war? Would you be able to kill a a few dozen innosent children to save millions of lives?) (Also, you may think that the number of people who would die in a sustaned galatic civil war would not number in the millions, but consider how many millions died in only WWII, one war in a long line of sustained wars on only one planet. Now imagin how many lives could be lost in a galatic war spaning 20 years)

So, thought his training, the young Vader was in a position of confusion and pressure. It began with not having the training of a young child, and having a close relationship with his mother. Later on, his first encounter with the Dark Side came with the death of his mother, and then the stress of having a romantic relashionship. Last but not least, he was close friends with a Sith Lord, who manipulated the young man at every oppertunity. It is easy to see Darth Vader as a weak willed, easlily manimpulated man, however, thought his life, he was put under more intense pressure than most Jedi, and was under the thomb of a Sith Lord (A Sith Lord who was able to manipulate the entire galaxy for 40 years, if he could do that, how could it not be realitivly easy to manipulate one confused and emotional young man?). In the end, Vader was able to turn away from the dark side and bring balance to the force, but damn if it wasn't a long, hard road...

All this is true but it also could have been prevented by the young Jedi. He could have focused on all things he needed to do as a Jedi. Dont get me wrong I love the fact that he became a Sith, i just wish he had stayed more human than ROBOT( He lost both his legs and i think both his hands...) Fact is he could have been much stronger in mind. I would like if he had been converted into a S
ith in a different manner than he did..because the way he did made him look weak.
Back to top Go down
Maltalionis
Recruit
Recruit
Maltalionis

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Remember that almost everything in Star Wars is related to methology, so he started out as a powerful and promising young man, and became a shadow of his former self. Had he acted with more patience, he would have been better off, but as most troubled and emotional men, he acted before he truly thought time and time again, leading to his downfall...

And yes, I agree that Darth Vader would have been a much more menicing Sith if he had not been so... damaged. However, he would not have been as interesting... so its a bit of a doubled bladed sword, go deeper with one side at the expence of the other...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Maltalionis wrote:
Remember that almost everything in Star Wars is related to methology, so he started out as a powerful and promising young man, and became a shadow of his former self. Had he acted with more patience, he would have been better off, but as most troubled and emotional men, he acted before he truly thought time and time again, leading to his downfall...

And yes, I agree that Darth Vader would have been a much more menicing Sith if he had not been so... damaged. However, he would not have been as interesting... so its a bit of a doubled bladed sword, go deeper with one side at the expence of the other...

I thought George Lucas said because he lost his arm and legs, he lost some power and he went from being potentially more powerful than the Emperor to 80% of the Emperors power which is why he needed an apprentice to help him. Cant remember where I heard that...
Back to top Go down
Maltalionis
Recruit
Recruit
Maltalionis

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Darth Riddlius wrote:
Maltalionis wrote:

I thought George Lucas said because he lost his arm and legs, he lost some power and he went from being potentially more powerful than the Emperor to 80% of the Emperors power which is why he needed an apprentice to help him. Cant remember where I heard that...

Correct, George Lucas stated that when he lost limbs (Or when anyone loses a limb) that he lost his full connection to the force, so after his battle with his old master, his abilities diminished. I believe I heard George Lucas say this in one of his documentories of his movies...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:18 pm

I hadn't heard that, but I would of course believe it to be true
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Maltalionis wrote:
Darth Riddlius wrote:
Maltalionis wrote:

Correct, George Lucas stated that when he lost limbs (Or when anyone loses a limb) that he lost his full connection to the force, so after his battle with his old master, his abilities diminished. I believe I heard George Lucas say this in one of his documentories of his movies...
He never lost his full connection to the force, he was still a very, very powerful Sith Lord and managed to defeat many Jedi in great numbers single handedly, he used Force Grip to great effect as we saw, the only power that he famously lacked was Sith Lightning because he didn't posses any real limbs.

It is my belief that this "chosen one" nonsense is just George Lucas's attempt of trying to make his film characters superior to those from the Expanded Universe. Truthfully, he is a movie-purest and yet he sells out his believes and principals for the obscene amounts of money; other writiers went on to great new Star Wars charactors and honestly some of them are better than his creation, (Revan, Darth Bane, Nomi Sunrider, the Sith Emperor), don't get me wrong Darth Vader and Darth Sidious are with out a doubt two of the best charactors, but Anakin (pre vader) was not such a good character. I wish that the "Who was more powerfull", "Who would win in a fight" etc discussions between anciant, modern etc Sith/Jedi wasn't put to bed by Lucas saying "Anakin/Vader is the Chosen one, no competion", because in an in universe sense when there are 1000's of years apart you can't say for sure (its like categorically saying that current "US Admiral Gary Roughead is better than Admiral Viscount Nelson", we cant possibly know for certain because of the 100's of years gap between there service). Had Fox had more faith in Star Wars in the beginning then they would never have given Lucas total control of this francise in the way that he did.

People may "worship" Lucas but in truth he wasn't a great director (as actors working for him have confirmed), and he only had one notable film series, and I know he wants to keep control of his story but I dislike the way he interferers needlessly.

And as many fans now do contry to Lucas' wishes I see Star Wars as a millenia long story and I don't put his first creations as the ultimate sw characters etc, I see each for there merites and the quality of story regardless of there time. Like TOR for example Bioware are greeting a awesome story, and I would hate for any of these characters to be compared as lesser than the film, especally when there are such great characters we will meet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Maltalionis wrote:
Darth Riddlius wrote:
Maltalionis wrote:

He never lost his full connection to the force, he was still a very, very powerful Sith Lord and managed to defeat many Jedi in great numbers single handedly, he used Force Grip to great effect as we saw, the only power that he famously lacked was Sith Lightning because he didn't posses any real limbs.

It is my belief that this "chosen one" nonsense is just George Lucas's attempt of trying to make his film characters superior to those from the Expanded Universe. Truthfully, he is a movie-purest and yet he sells out his believes and principals for the obscene amounts of money; other writiers went on to great new Star Wars charactors and honestly some of them are better than his creation, (Revan, Darth Bane, Nomi Sunrider, the Sith Emperor), don't get me wrong Darth Vader and Darth Sidious are with out a doubt two of the best charactors, but Anakin (pre vader) was not such a good character. I wish that the "Who was more powerfull", "Who would win in a fight" etc discussions between anciant, modern etc Sith/Jedi wasn't put to bed by Lucas saying "Anakin/Vader is the Chosen one, no competion", because in an in universe sense when there are 1000's of years apart you can't say for sure (its like categorically saying that current "US Admiral Gary Roughead is better than Admiral Viscount Nelson", we cant possibly know for certain because of the 100's of years gap between there service). Had Fox had more faith in Star Wars in the beginning then they would never have given Lucas total control of this francise in the way that he did.

People may "worship" Lucas but in truth he wasn't a great director (as actors working for him have confirmed), and he only had one notable film series, and I know he wants to keep control of his story but I dislike the way he interferers needlessly.

And as many fans now do contry to Lucas' wishes I see Star Wars as a millenia long story and I don't put his first creations as the ultimate sw characters etc, I see each for there merites and the quality of story regardless of there time. Like TOR for example Bioware are greeting a awesome story, and I would hate for any of these characters to be compared as lesser than the film, especally when there are such great characters we will meet.

I think Lucas is both the best and worst things that ever happened to Star Wars. The Prequel movies were not written very well and we never really got to know any of the characters like we did in the first trilogy. I for one never worshiped Lucas, I thought the Trawn trilogy was better than the prequel movies and so was the Bane series. Lucas is just to arrogant and too much of a douche to just walk away and know when to quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:15 pm

I think someone that knows much about Star wars history should put together a movie on Darth Revan. i would be excited to see how it would turn out
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:51 am

Darth Socry wrote:
I think someone that knows much about Star wars history should put together a movie on Darth Revan. i would be excited to see how it would turn out

Whilst Lucas is still running the show then there is very little chance, how ever - as soon as he ether retires or dies then control over the company will be more equally divided between heirs and 20th Century Fox, the latter of whom is likely to be wanting to to turn great books like the Thawn Trilogy the Bane Trilogy into films.

Think about Mass Effect, a great story and it shares its lead writer with KOTOR, TOR and the Bane Trialgy (Drew Karpyshyn), because it isn't tied to lucas who says "no more films" they are turning an awesome story into a film.

As with Mass Effect, stories like Thawn, Bane and even KOTOR 1&2 are films just waiting to be made.
Back to top Go down
Foxkage
Sith Saber
Sith Saber
Foxkage

Class : Sith Juggernaut
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:43 am

Quote :
Whilst Lucas is still running the show then there is very little chance, how ever - as soon as he ether retires or dies then control over the company will be more equally divided between heirs and 20th Century Fox, the latter of whom is likely to be wanting to to turn great books like the Thawn Trilogy the Bane Trilogy into films.

Think about Mass Effect, a great story and it shares its lead writer with KOTOR, TOR and the Bane Trialgy (Drew Karpyshyn), because it isn't tied to lucas who says "no more films" they are turning an awesome story into a film.

As with Mass Effect, stories like Thawn, Bane and even KOTOR 1&2 are films just waiting to be made.

well i know that legendary pictures have announced that they are making a mass effect movie and some of the writers from bioware are helping make it

but i dont think any one is planing on making the others into films (dam) Sad
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:15 am

foxkage wrote:
Quote :

well i know that legendary pictures have announced that they are making a mass effect movie and some of the writers from bioware are helping make it

Yeah, I know, there are no plans to turn Thawn, Bane and KOTOR 1&2 in to films, ever as far as I know. In there current state a film maker would have very little script work altering to do since the stories are already fantastic.

With Mass Effect I presume they are going to be making a film of each game, 3 in total, all the changes in story that will need to be done I assume will be chaning the game-mechanic script to be sutible for a film - ie I don't think Shepard doing a tour of the Normandy for little chats after each mission will be coming up lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:07 am

Darth Romana wrote:
foxkage wrote:
Quote :

Yeah, I know, there are no plans to turn Thawn, Bane and KOTOR 1&2 in to films, ever as far as I know. In there current state a film maker would have very little script work altering to do since the stories are already fantastic.

With Mass Effect I presume they are going to be making a film of each game, 3 in total, all the changes in story that will need to be done I assume will be chaning the game-mechanic script to be sutible for a film - ie I don't think Shepard doing a tour of the Normandy for little chats after each mission will be coming up lol.

I got Mass Effect for like $4.99 on Steam, havent played it yet but now I think I must....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:50 pm

I guess only time can tell! =\
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:25 pm

I would love a Bane movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?    Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite Star Wars charactor?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next