Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II  Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:54 pm

I did decide I would get Fable III on the 29 October rather than the Force Unleashed how ever the demo was released for all Xbox Live users on the 19 October and I downloaded it and played it and I did think it was pretty awsome!

Has anyone else played it yet? The Story is looking good, I wont mention anything detailed for those who don't want spoilers, but the level is set on Kaminio and Starkiller the Clone is trying to esape Vader - the level does intail throwing Tie Fighters to progress, navigating a force jump down 200+? meters and fighting three imperl walkers at once with amazingly suped up force and lightsaber powers.

If you haven't tried it yet, I would certainly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:25 pm

good pick id do fable 3 aswell and no i havent tryed the demo yet but i will look into that later today
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Ya I tried the FU2 demo and found it really fun also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:39 pm

i baught fu2 and thought it had amazing grafics and story. but it was way to short. it only had 4 main levels. i beet in in about 3 hours maybe. My opinions was it could have been WAY longer. but it was an amazing game otherwise!
Back to top Go down
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Army

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:12 pm

I played it, the graphics are very nice but it's abit always the same. laking of originality;

you can do plenty of damage , and it's always fun to throw people away or against other people :p

the is still the thing when you have to press a button to finish a boss ( i forgot the name of it ) but it"s also always the same.

the final fight was a bit lazy , i was waiting for something more interesting.

overall it was fun to play, you can truly unleashe the force :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Page 1 of 1