Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars Battlefront Thread

Go down 
+4
Darth Bythion
Darth_Faisneise
Kesir
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Star Wars Battlefront Thread Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:38 pm

For the discussion of Star Wars: Battlefront. bounce

What's your favorite faction for each game?

Mine is the Republic for Star Wars: Battlefront and the Empire for Battlefront II. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:22 pm

empire in both for me
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:27 am

Never played I. In II, it was either the empire or the CIS.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:06 am

Eh, well when I was younger (around when they first came out) I liked to play the republic more. But after a few years I would mostly play Empire (not CIS too much).

Who has seen the gameplay trailer for Battlefront 3 that was leaked a while back?
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:02 am

DarthBythion wrote:
Who has seen the gameplay trailer for Battlefront 3 that was leaked a while back?

I have but unfortunately Battlefront III was cancelled.

I usually played as the CIS and the Empire in both games. I loved BF2 because of the brilliant way they did space combat - TORs could have been like that now come to think of it - but I was disapointed that they removed the air-vehicals on the ground levels. Geonisis and Bespin were my favourite because of the the transports avalable. I loved the -CIS Gunship. But that was all removed in BF2 and we only got those for space combat.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Ya, I was so upset when they said it was canceled. It doesn't make sense, another battlefield game would have been very successful.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:26 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
Ya, I was so upset when they said it was canceled. It doesn't make sense, another battlefield game would have been very successful.

It's "Battlefront". Shocked tongue

I certainly wished they'd put out a Battlefront 3. Could you imagine just what they could have done with it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:39 pm

ugh! I hate when I get those names mixed up! Mad
Back to top Go down
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:14 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
In your defense the orginal battlefield and battlefront were essentially the same game just one in sw and one in ww2
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:13 pm

DarthBythion wrote:

It's okay. Cool
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:27 pm

lol, thx kesir. And you too Arf.
Back to top Go down
DarkThule
Recruit
Recruit
DarkThule

Class : Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:35 pm

My favorites would probably be rebel and empire. In Battlefront 2, when playing as a jedi or sith I'll usually go with sith.
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 am

For BF 1, I'm usually the Empire or the Republic. For BF 2, I'm the CIS only because they have the best characters.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:50 am

Who's your favorite hero in Battlefront 2?

Mine's Obi-Wan for the Republic. Luke for the Rebels. Maul for the CIS. Palpatinefor the Empire.

Darth Bythion wrote:
Eh, well when I was younger (around when they first came out) I liked to play the republic more. But after a few years I would mostly play Empire (not CIS too much).

No. Where?
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j81I_-uaOqg

My favorite hero was probably that one twi'lek chick with dual sabers, just because she had for pull and... dual sabers. My second fav was probably Darth Maul.
Back to top Go down
Maltalionis
Recruit
Recruit
Maltalionis

Class : Bounty Hunter
Unit : Army

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:10 am

Clone Wars: Republic
Galatic Civil War: Empire

I've always loved the troopers, both before and after they survered the Republic (though they never really did). I guess I like the idea of being a simple yet highly trained and capable solider, and it continues in my class choice. I prefer Clone Troopers to droids (although HK-47 made me think hard about that), and the Empire is so... deliciously evil, very primail, very satisfying. Not to mention the better drama (to me) of the harsh and even brutal, yet nessary acts of the main villins as apposed to the do good, and often naive light side...

And besides, without the stormtroopers, we would never have Gary...
Back to top Go down
http://jhall.animus@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront Thread   Star Wars Battlefront Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Battlefront Thread
Page 1 of 1