Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild name

Go down 
+9
Auralias
killtoy
Draebyan
R.E.M
Darth Hassen
Asmoral
Atrer
Darth Bythion
Darth Romana
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Unit : Sith Order

Guild name - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:06 pm

can't wait to hear what it is.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:50 pm

Death Watch Very Happy

I really like Death Watch. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Death Watch Very Happy

Yeah, but that's already used in the Star Wars universe.
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Children of Hunger
Children of Sorrow
Legion of Fiends
Abyss
Gluttony
Back to top Go down
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Army

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:35 am

Ethernal's Cast.

I think may be we should think of the image we want to imprint on people minds.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Death Watch Very Happy

Yeah, but that's already used in the Star Wars universe.

I know, but still. It's so AWESOME! bounce Isn't True Sith already an in-Universe term? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:17 am

Yeah it is, but it isn't referring to a group/clan, it's referring to a race of humanoids. Plus the meaning we took for it was a group of imperials that are true to the Sith ideas. But because it isn't original enough we're changing it now.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:12 pm

well first post in a while so many people here i don't know but in terms of a new name I find (in my opinion) it's easy to find two cool words and throw them together but for a clan name i think One word may be better, it's more memorable and it's more striking and appealing as a unit name we are after all one unit of the vast number of imperial clans

Maybe something Like 'STIGMA', it signifies a mark, a scar, a brand a symbol of chosen, a symbol in the language of botany and flowers it signifies pollination as we grow in the empire we are the corrupt yet symbol of infamy power, we are a disease that spreads instigating madness and hysteria in the enemy ranks, a chosen branch in the empire that grows and spreads a symbol of power.

well you get the idea, that's one idea anyway i'll post more if they come to mind most likely with the same idea in mind
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:15 pm

Immundus is another it is latin for the unclean maybe sybolising the corrupt perversions of the dark side, you can use your imaginations but I prefer Stigma better
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:51 pm

I actually really like both Ethernal's Cast and Immundus. ^^
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Asmoral wrote:
I actually really like both Ethernal's Cast and Immundus. ^^

COUGH,stigma,COUGH Wink
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:34 pm

whatever you guys do don't poll it lol
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:18 am

Darth Sneaky wrote:
whatever you guys do don't poll it lol

then all hell breaks loose :L
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 am

lol

Definitely no more polls. Hopefully Byth will be on tonight, then we can decide on the name. Most of the Dark Council are leaning towards one name in particular.

(Once we do decide. Then comes the fun process of renaming the guild website(s), starting a new guild on the swtor site with the new guild name, renaming various forum threads, etc)
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:22 pm

we gonna be told or is it just going to be a surprise Question
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:26 pm

I've come up with a new name that I'm almost 100% sure that it will win you all over. We could add such a interesting Sith Empire twist to the name. Also I wouldn't mind setting up the guild's story to revolve around the name. >.<) -prays-

Iscariot

(We are the marked and chosen, we are the heralds of a new age)

Judas Iscariot - was, according to the New Testament, one of the twelve disciples of Jesus. He is best known for his betrayal of Jesus to the hands of the chief priests for 30 pieces of silver.

The Iscariot Organization (Manga/Anime) - named after Judas Iscariot, the apostle who betrayed Jesus, is a top-secret wing of the Vatican (the section that's not supposed to exist) charged with the active pursuit and extermination of demons (such as vampires) and heretics. Given that the Hellsing Organization not only employs vampires but is run on the principles of staunch Protestantism, Iscariot is their natural rival, despite their similar aims.

The Iscariot 'paladins' are the elite fighting force of the Iscariot Organization. They appear wearing long cassocks and crosses, in the manner of their most prominent member, Alexander Anderson. They are known to fight with a wide variety of weapons, usually as necessitated by the situation (for example, Alexander Anderson wields blessed bayonets that are especially effective against vampires,Yumie Takagi has a Katana, while Heinkel Wolfe is armed with simple pistols, effective against his/her human targets). The Vatican's Special Section XIII also commands other seemingly independent military forces, most notably the Knights of the Sagely Brethren, the Knights of the Order of Calatrava La Nueva, the Knights of the Military Order of St. Stefano di Toscana, and the Knights of the Order of Malta.(Ironically, the Knights of Malta no longer exist as a fighting force, further delving into the use of hidden organizations in the modern world)
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Iscariot is good could work I see you still have my quote there lol, maybe change it a bit I Dunno but it's a fitting name
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Do you have any good suggestions for a quote? XD
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:43 pm

the third description sounds like Templars.
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Those are just descriptions I copied off of wiki. Just to show you how powerful the name is.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Asmoral wrote:
Do you have any good suggestions for a quote? XD

Hows this?

All those who take up the sword, will perish by the sword, we are the Red testement of this bleeding war and with this shall be the plague were we will smite all of the people that have foolishly warred against our Empire, their flesh shall burn and peel away as they stand against us, their eyes shall be consumed and wither away in their sockets as they cower in fear and their tongues will rot and fall to ash as they dare speak against our will.

Last edited by Darth Zelus on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Zelus - Sounds good. ^.^

(Just got to wait for the boss man to get on now. If he approves. We can start the major changes for the guild and be done with them maybe by the end of the week. As long as Romona finishes with the banners for the new guild look on time)
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Bitchin' Cool
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:22 pm

indeed can't wait to see the new look of the site.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
indeed can't wait to see the new look of the site.

I'm interestedto see how the new page will turn out as well i'm sure everyone will do a good job on the new guilds turnout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild name   Guild name - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild name
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next