Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ØcTavius
Recruit
Recruit
ØcTavius

Class : Sith Warrior

Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild   Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:26 pm

He sent me this PM

To: ØcTavius
Posted: Today at 1:33 pm
Subject: ^^
Hello,

I would like to offer you membership to Iscariot. If you still wish to remain with True-Sith, I will respect your wishes. I just thought I would make the same offer to you. Seem you seem like the type of person I would enjoy playing with. Oh and if you decide to not to join. Can you umm do post a good luck post on my thread. XDDDDD)

Here is a direct link to our forums - http://iscariot.enjin.com/forum

Thanks

Asmoral - Dark Lord of Iscariot

(This is the last time I'm logging in so don't bother trying to reply here, do it through the SWTOR site. My character name is Entropius)
Back to top Go down
ØcTavius
Recruit
Recruit
ØcTavius

PostSubject: Re: Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild   Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:30 pm

i guess this is being allowed, nvm.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild   Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:53 pm

He was just offering invitations and seeing if people were interested I'm pretty sure he's sent one to everyone no need to make a big deal out of it
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild   Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:03 pm

It's mainly because this guild is essentially leaderless and you guys are kinda running yourself.
Back to top Go down
ØcTavius
Recruit
Recruit
ØcTavius

PostSubject: Re: Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild   Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:30 pm

wow...thats pathetic
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild   Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:14 pm

You running yourself, our offer, or the entire situation?
Back to top Go down
ØcTavius
Recruit
Recruit
ØcTavius

PostSubject: Re: Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild   Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:49 pm

all of it
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild   Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:28 pm

alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild   Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asmoral is using PM's to recruit people out of the Guild
Page 1 of 1