Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild phase 2

Go down 
+2
Maltalionis
Darth Hassen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Hassen
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Hassen

Guild phase 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guild phase 2   Guild phase 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Looks like we have some info on GP2 so here it off of the swtor site

What is Phase 2: Alignment?

This phase introduces a new, optional system that allows your guild to mark other guilds as allies or adversaries. When the game launches, these designations will influence which guilds are placed on the same server.

*We will make reasonable efforts to place as many qualifying groups of allies and adversaries as possible together on the same server. Given the volume of anticipated guilds (as well as other factors), we unfortunately cannot guarantee that all specified allies and adversaries will be placed on your server.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can our guild change factions?

No. Once a faction – Republic or Empire - is selected and a guild is created, that guild's faction may not be changed.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are allies and adversaries guaranteed to be placed on the same server?

We will work to place as many groups of allies and adversaries as possible on the same server. There is no guarantee that all allies and adversaries will be placed on the same server.

How many allies and adversaries can a guild have?

A guild may designate a total of three allies and/or adversaries.

*We will make reasonable efforts to place as many qualifying groups of allies and adversaries as possible together on the same server. Given the volume of anticipated guilds (as well as other factors), we unfortunately cannot guarantee that all specified allies and adversaries will be placed on your server.

What are the differences between allies and adversaries?

Allies are guilds that have chosen the same allegiance as your guild. Adversaries are guilds that have chosen the opposite alignment. For instance, two Empire guilds are allies, and a Republic guild and an Empire guild can be adversaries.

When will Phase 2: Alignment begin?

A date has not yet been determined for the beginning of Phase 2, but this phase will occur before launch. The website will be updated with information for guild members and leaders about the new features available during this phase.
Back to top Go down
Maltalionis
Recruit
Recruit
Maltalionis

Class : Bounty Hunter
Unit : Army

Guild phase 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild phase 2   Guild phase 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Could be interesting to create a Republic guild and become adversaries to compet against each other, not to mention to orginize our Republic alts, and a way to spar, test builds, etc...
Back to top Go down
http://jhall.animus@gmail.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

Guild phase 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild phase 2   Guild phase 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Maltalionis wrote:
Could be interesting to create a Republic guild and become adversaries to compete against each other, not to mention to organize our Republic alts, and a way to spar, test builds, etc...

All good ideas, but we should wait till after the game has been released and after we are comfortably in game to do that. But all of that doesn't mean that we can't brain storm about it now, good work.
Back to top Go down
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Army

Guild phase 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild phase 2   Guild phase 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:20 am

We should think also if we want more allies or more enemies, if i understand right it's 2 allies - 1 enemy or 1 allies - 2 or 0 - 3 ( allies will only slow us down Wink ) 3 - 0
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Guild phase 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild phase 2   Guild phase 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:31 am

Maltalionis wrote:
Could be interesting to create a Republic guild and become adversaries to compet against each other, not to mention to orginize our Republic alts, and a way to spar, test builds, etc...

Its quite a sensible and practical idea, lots of guilds have outlets on the other faction. We're all (most) going to want to play a Republic class and it makes little sense to be a member of two guilds.

--

I was under the impression it was 2 enemies and 2 allies - both allies must be Imperial however enemies can be either Imperial or Republic.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

Guild phase 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild phase 2   Guild phase 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:47 pm

All I know is that there can be only 3 allies/enemies unless they changed it since I last heard. I would like to have 1 ally guild and 2 enemy just so we have a lot of fighting going on Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

Guild phase 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild phase 2   Guild phase 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
All I know is that there can be only 3 allies/enemies unless they changed it since I last heard. I would like to have 1 ally guild and 2 enemy just so we have a lot of fighting going on Very Happy.
Do we have any allies right now? I remember we had a few offers.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Guild phase 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild phase 2   Guild phase 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:

I see. Do you want any winning to be going on? I joke... no I think that sounds fine - that means their 2 of us and 2 enemies - seems the fairest way of doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Sponsored content

Guild phase 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild phase 2   Guild phase 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild phase 2
Page 1 of 1