Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What kind o f guild is this??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TMILL
Corporal
Corporal
TMILL

Class : Mercenary Bounty Hunter

What kind o f guild is this?? Empty
PostSubject: What kind o f guild is this??   What kind o f guild is this?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:15 pm

After my short time in the guild i have realized that i don't honestly know what kind of guild this is. The SWTOR website guild page says this is a PvP guild. But if someone were to ask me what kind of guild this is, i would tell them that it mainly focuses on PvE and RP. Honestly i don't care if it's a PvP guild or not, i most likely won't PvP with anyone here, nothing personal it's just something my IRL friends like to do together, but i just want to make sure that this guild is not going to be for leveling and RPing only but will invest time be dedicated to what there main focus is, weather it be PvP, PvE ar RP.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: What kind o f guild is this??   What kind o f guild is this?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 pm

TMILL wrote:
After my short time in the guild i have realized that i don't honestly know what kind of guild this is. The SWTOR website guild page says this is a PvP guild. But if someone were to ask me what kind of guild this is, i would tell them that it mainly focuses on PvE and RP. Honestly i don't care if it's a PvP guild or not, i most likely won't PvP with anyone here, nothing personal it's just something my IRL friends like to do together, but i just want to make sure that this guild is not going to be for leveling and RPing only but will invest time be dedicated to what there main focus is, weather it be PvP, PvE ar RP.

Honestly I think we're a mix of everything. A lot of the officers I know of are going to raid when we reach end game but we will also PvP. A lot of members also enjoy RP on the side so the best I could say is that we're a mix of everything and we don't focus on just one aspect of gameplay. We like to do everything when possible.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: What kind o f guild is this??   What kind o f guild is this?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
TMILL wrote:

Honestly I think we're a mix of everything. A lot of the officers I know of are going to raid when we reach end game but we will also PvP. A lot of members also enjoy RP on the side so the best I could say is that we're a mix of everything and we don't focus on just one aspect of gameplay. We like to do everything when possible.

as long as we are progressing through the end game aka operations i'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
TMILL
Corporal
Corporal
TMILL

Class : Mercenary Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What kind o f guild is this??   What kind o f guild is this?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
TMILL wrote:

as long as we are progressing through the end game aka operations i'll be happy.

That's exactly how i feel as well.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: What kind o f guild is this??   What kind o f guild is this?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:48 pm

We're still trying to decide which of those we truly are, but there should be a vote soon. More details later. Get on our Vent if you want to stay up to date. You don't even need a mic, you can join the chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind o f guild is this??   What kind o f guild is this?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind o f guild is this??
Page 1 of 1