Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comic Con 2011

Go down 
+6
Streiter
Darth Romana
Darth Sneaky
Atrer
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Darth Bythion
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Unit : Sith Order

Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:
i zoomed in to see what the extras looked like. looks im getting the collectors edition =]

and thanks darth romana for the screenshots much appreciated.

Np, I want to get the collectors edition too however I heard the mention of €100 (euro) - which would mean about £80 quid for me.

yeah the cost is a bit high but it looks worth it.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:18 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:
i zoomed in to see what the extras looked like. looks im getting the collectors edition =]

Np, I want to get the collectors edition too however I heard the mention of €100 (euro) - which would mean about £80 quid for me.

I agree, since we get two extra pets/companions a speeder straight off and more.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:

I agree, since we get two extra pets/companions a speeder straight off and more.
Wow man I don't know if I want to drop almost $200 on a game before I start playing...
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Wow man I don't know if I want to drop almost $200 on a game before I start playing...

I think it would be more like $130.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:

It said $177 or so on that link but still the same thing. Maybe if I can pull it off but I don't even have my first job yet so idk
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:

It said $177 or so on that link but still the same thing. Maybe if I can pull it off but I don't even have my first job yet so idk

Really? I had read something somewhere else that said that is would be close to 100 euros which is about $130 - I won't be getting it if it costs as much as your source says.
Back to top Go down
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:23 am

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:

Really? I had read something somewhere else that said that is would be close to 100 euros which is about $130 - I won't be getting it if it costs as much as your source says.

just preorderd my copy for $150 ^_^
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:59 am

Kesir wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:

Lucky bastards! I'm going to have to get the $60.00 bare minimum! I hate this!
Gah I'm spoiled..
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
Kesir wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:

Gah I'm spoiled..

Tell me about it! You Americans can get the collectors edition for $150 USD - I have to pay £129.99 which equals $211 USD. Its a difficult decision because I want the discs and the box etc but I also want the digital dulux and the things that comes with it - but with a client that is 30gb I wont be able to download it because it will take me over my monthly usage - looks like either I have to come up with 129 quid or settle for nothing.

Quick question, did you have to pay now when you preordered, or can you wait until later for paying?
Back to top Go down
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Kesir wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:

Gah I'm spoiled..

Tell me about it! You Americans can get the collectors edition for $150 USD - I have to pay £129.99 which equals $211 USD. Its a difficult decision because I want the discs and the box etc but I also want the digital dulux and the things that comes with it - but with a client that is 30gb I wont be able to download it because it will take me over my monthly usage - looks like either I have to come up with 129 quid or settle for nothing.

Quick question, did you have to pay now when you preordered, or can you wait until later for paying?

i got it off the ea store and if i read it correctly i only paid 20 for the pre order trhen will get chargesd the rest when it comes out
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:39 pm

47 minute comic con q/a panel http://www.g4tv.com/videos/54371/star-wars-the-old-republic-panel-video/
from what was said the official release window is around christmas
Back to top Go down
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
47 minute comic con q/a panel http://www.g4tv.com/videos/54371/star-wars-the-old-republic-panel-video/
from what was said the official release window is around christmas
O_o was that a sith jedi? 9:10
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:31 am

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Kesir wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:

Gah I'm spoiled..

to answer your question yes you can usually put as little as 5 dollars down then you can pay it over time or all at once when the game is released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comic Con 2011
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2