Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E3 2011!!!

Go down 
+3
Darth Romana
Maltalionis
Atrer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

E3 2011!!! Empty
PostSubject: E3 2011!!!   E3 2011!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Watch it here https://www.youtube.com/E3?feature=ticker
if you don't have the G4TV channel that is.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

E3 2011!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011!!!   E3 2011!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Is anyone else tired of all of this motion control stuff? Personally I think it's terrible. I hate the Wii with a passion and kinnect is terrible in my opinion. And why is 3D so big all of the sudden? I mean it's been around for quite sometime.
Back to top Go down
Maltalionis
Recruit
Recruit
Maltalionis

Class : Bounty Hunter
Unit : Army

E3 2011!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011!!!   E3 2011!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:39 pm

1. Motion Control is popular for gaming because it allows for a new level immusion and a way into gaming for those who don't want to use a controler. The current MC games are pretty bad, and to inprecise for advanced controls, but it's a recents teck, so I believe it could be impresseve in a few years to a decade. The way I see it know, MC are as developed as controler gaming was 20 to 25 years ago, and will take a long time to let a person to preform advanced lightsaber combat like in Star Wars as opposed to what you saw today, so I see it as a down the line teck to keep an eye on.

2. What people call 3D today is simple a 2D image with representatial 3D. I believe it is also something somewhat diffrent for gaming and handheld devices, and people like a change of pace. Current representatial 3D seems to just be ported and adapted to other forms of entertainment, but its nothing new with alot of limitations, and I don't think anyone will be excited about it after a few years. But when actural 3D holoimages are created and incorperated into mainstream entertanment, that will be a game changer...
Back to top Go down
http://jhall.animus@gmail.com
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

E3 2011!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011!!!   E3 2011!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Maltalionis wrote:
1. Motion Control is popular for gaming because it allows for a new level immusion and a way into gaming for those who don't want to use a controler. The current MC games are pretty bad, and to inprecise for advanced controls, but it's a recents teck, so I believe it could be impresseve in a few years to a decade. The way I see it know, MC are as developed as controler gaming was 20 to 25 years ago, and will take a long time to let a person to preform advanced lightsaber combat like in Star Wars as opposed to what you saw today, so I see it as a down the line teck to keep an eye on.

2. What people call 3D today is simple a 2D image with representatial 3D. I believe it is also something somewhat diffrent for gaming and handheld devices, and people like a change of pace. Current representatial 3D seems to just be ported and adapted to other forms of entertainment, but its nothing new with alot of limitations, and I don't think anyone will be excited about it after a few years. But when actural 3D holoimages are created and incorperated into mainstream entertanment, that will be a game changer...

As much as that makes sense it still doesn't hold interest of mine. Idk I guess I'm a regular controller and tv guy.
Anyone else think they may release a date for SWTOR at E3?
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

E3 2011!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011!!!   E3 2011!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
As much as that makes sense it still doesn't hold interest of mine. Idk I guess I'm a regular controller and tv guy.
Anyone else think they may release a date for SWTOR at E3?

They wont, they've stressed in great detail that their wont be any release date at E3.

You can read what they've said here.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

E3 2011!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011!!!   E3 2011!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:30 am

I heard something about a demo earlier today being streamed, but I had to sleep and missed it. Did anyone see it and if so, care to describe?
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

E3 2011!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011!!!   E3 2011!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:26 am

Darth_Faisneise wrote:
I heard something about a demo earlier today being streamed, but I had to sleep and missed it. Did anyone see it and if so, care to describe?

im sure if they had another playable demo at E3 someone will leak a video quite soon.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

E3 2011!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011!!!   E3 2011!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Anyone tempted to get this stuff, I Sure as hell am!

Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

E3 2011!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011!!!   E3 2011!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:

out of everything on E3 im most excited about is Modern Warfare 3, swtor better hope it comes out at least a month before that because i want to get to level cap before it comes out so i can play that without worrying about level cap
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

E3 2011!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011!!!   E3 2011!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:50 pm

MW3....................... I'm not excited for in the least :/

uncharted 3, SWTOR and Skyrim are were its at and also disgaea 4 love that series (though it wasn't at e3 btw)
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

E3 2011!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011!!!   E3 2011!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:

out of everything on E3 im most excited about is Modern Warfare 3, swtor better hope it comes out at least a month before that because i want to get to level cap before it comes out so i can play that without worrying about level cap

Can't wait for it either. I'm a big fan of any CoD game since I played Call of Duty 3 although I didn't get to play the first Modern Warfare. I certainly hope this game has more of the grunt aspect that was in World at War than the SpecOps feel the last game had. It looks good, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Sponsored content

E3 2011!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011!!!   E3 2011!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E3 2011!!!
Page 1 of 1