Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comic Con 2011

Go down 
+6
Streiter
Darth Romana
Darth Sneaky
Atrer
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Darth Bythion
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:11 am

So Comic Con is coming up in 13 days (so 2 weeks). If you haven't been checking swtor.com's developer tracker then you probably didn't notice that Stephen Reid is being a troll and putting out cryptic posts. Posts that make me think we "may", and I do stress the word "may", get a release date during the 4 day event. Here's a link to see one of his most obvious quotes. Please discuss what you think.

On another note here is a leaked picture from the beta, which shows how high quality TOR is looking nowadays.
Comic Con 2011 Swtor211
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:22 am

Darth Bythion wrote:
So Comic Con is coming up in 13 days (so 2 weeks). If you haven't been checking swtor.com's developer tracker then you probably didn't notice that Stephen Reid is being a troll and putting out cryptic posts. Posts that make me think we "may", and I do stress the word "may", get a release date during the 4 day event. Here's a link to see one of his most obvious quotes. Please discuss what you think.

That is so not cool. This is troll maxing. Hopefully they will give a release date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:24 am

lol I know. He makes me mad, but he also makes me very happy! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:08 am

That guys post has given me a headache. TROOOOLLLL IN THEEEE DUNGEON
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Unit : Sith Order

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:40 am

the quality looks excellent can't wait to play this game on my 50inch lcd, and to SR trolls will be trolls lol
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Those graphics have sure improved.

They've compared the release date announcement to a train, saying that we'll see it coming a while before; at E3 they said its comming, but its still quite a way off. Since its 2 weeks until comic con, and we've heard nothing about a date coming then its very unlikely that we'll get a date from comic con.

A beta tester has speculated the 4th October for a release date, which he judged by test periods, we also now know their won't be an open beta.

Other than TOR, i'm really looking forward to the Dragon Age 2 Legacy details.

Here are some Dromund Kaas screenshots if anyone's interested.

Comic Con 2011 Dromund+kaas+%25286%2529

Comic Con 2011 Dromund+kaas+%25288%2529

Comic Con 2011 Dromund+kaas+%252813%2529

Comic Con 2011 Dromund+kaas+%252812%2529

Comic Con 2011 Dromund+kaas+%252817%2529

Comic Con 2011 Dromund+kaas+%252818%2529

Comic Con 2011 Dromund+kaas+%252820%2529

Comic Con 2011 Dromund+kaas+%252822%2529

Comic Con 2011 Dromund+kaas+%252829%2529

Comic Con 2011 Dromund+kaas+%252831%2529
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Those graphics have sure improved.

They've compared the release date announcement to a train, saying that we'll see it coming a while before; at E3 they said its comming, but its still quite a way off. Since its 2 weeks until comic con, and we've heard nothing about a date coming then its very unlikely that we'll get a date from comic con.

A beta tester has speculated the 4th October for a release date, which he judged by test periods, we also now know their won't be an open beta.

Other than TOR, i'm really looking forward to the Dragon Age 2 Legacy details.

I honestly thought that they would be giving one at Comic-Con for a few reasons.

1. That Mod of the official forums eluding to it.
2. It's the last big expo that's international where TOR would have any relevance.
3. It was said that it would be coming out in the second half of the year and were already
pushing well into that.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:01 pm

I try not to get my hopes up.

If they do come out with a release date, awesome. If not, oh well I can wait.

The game looks hella wicked. The overall style, colors, details and look. I hope my current PC can run it on a higher end graphics level so I can get a good taste of the character and environment graphics. And from what I can tell the character customization looks pretty good as well.

What I would really think they to do is put out like a uhh teaser download ya know?

Something people can download, like character creation. People can see what can be done and premake characters have them saved or something for when the game comes out.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Streiter wrote:
I try not to get my hopes up.

If they do come out with a release date, awesome. If not, oh well I can wait.

The game looks hella wicked. The overall style, colors, details and look. I hope my current PC can run it on a higher end graphics level so I can get a good taste of the character and environment graphics. And from what I can tell the character customization looks pretty good as well.

What I would really think they to do is put out like a uhh teaser download ya know?

Something people can download, like character creation. People can see what can be done and premake characters have them saved or something for when the game comes out.

if there is no open beta don't expect any kind of free glimpse into the game before the release. =[
Back to top Go down
ØcTavius
Recruit
Recruit
ØcTavius

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:06 pm

i want me a damn release date and prices
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 am

I know that I ask for them to announce the release date a lot, but I'm fine with waiting until even a december release. Because I'm going to College this Fall and I'd like to get a feel for what my study habits are going to be before I get a game like TOR. WoW took up all of my time when I first started playing it years ago and I was no where as excited for that as I am for this, so it will probably be a time cruncher.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
I know that I ask for them to announce the release date a lot, but I'm fine with waiting until even a december release. Because I'm going to College this Fall and I'd like to get a feel for what my study habits are going to be before I get a game like TOR. WoW took up all of my time when I first started playing it years ago and I was no where as excited for that as I am for this, so it will probably be a time cruncher.

ditto.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:16 pm

I just read on Betacake, that a finicial report from EA said "We are officially moving the expected Star Wars launch from September to November." So I guess we don't need a release date to be revealed anymore Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:55 am

Darth Bythion wrote:
I just read on Betacake, that a finicial report from EA said "We are officially moving the expected Star Wars launch from September to November." So I guess we don't need a release date to be revealed anymore Very Happy
Damnit! It would come out like a month or two after school gets back in.
Back to top Go down
Darth Hassen
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Hassen

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:09 am

Darth Bythion wrote:

NOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:59 am

Darth Bythion wrote:

hey at least it will limit the annoying little kids on the game until next summer lol
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:02 am

Darth Sneaky wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:

hey at least it will limit the annoying little kids on the game until next summer lol
Oh they'll find a way... they always find a way. Bastards.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:56 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
ØcTavius
Recruit
Recruit
ØcTavius

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:46 pm

i really want to go someday, at least i get to go to pax east
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Get a load of the European game cover though:

Comic Con 2011 Star-wars-the-old-republic-pre-order-edycja-kolekcjonerska-pc-bp1044290448

Comic Con 2011 Portada9401
Back to top Go down
Darth Hassen
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Hassen

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Get a load of the European game cover though:

Comic Con 2011 Star-wars-the-old-republic-pre-order-edycja-kolekcjonerska-pc-bp1044290448

Comic Con 2011 Portada9401

THIS IS SO AWESOME! is there any word on CE prices?
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:47 pm

i zoomed in to see what the extras looked like. looks im getting the collectors edition =]

and thanks darth romana for the screenshots much appreciated.

Last edited by Darth Sneaky on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to thank romana =p)
Back to top Go down
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

Unit : Army

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Collector pack   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:53 am

Back to top Go down
Darth Hassen
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Hassen

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Draebyan wrote:
did check if it was already in the forum but i just find this on the web Smile

http://kotaku.com/5822741/rumor-star-wars-the-old-republic-collectors-edition-details-leak-limited-pre+orders-start-thursday

It looks really cool but i probably couldnt afford it im getting $75 in august so i can atleast afford a normal boxed edition of the game
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
i zoomed in to see what the extras looked like. looks im getting the collectors edition =]

and thanks darth romana for the screenshots much appreciated.

Np, I want to get the collectors edition too however I heard the mention of €100 (euro) - which would mean about £80 quid for me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comic Con 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con 2011   Comic Con 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comic Con 2011
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next