Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011

Go down 
+2
Darth Romana
Darth Xean
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011   Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Who's that familiar fellow on the left?

Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011 61Gcdn3ulNL

This is gonna be great!!
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011   Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:17 pm

That's pretty good going for TOR since its not even out yet.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Class : Sith Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011   Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Wow, "Most anticipated"?
Back in January, while I was still subbed to WoW, I was playing a priest alt I had and just running 5 man dungeons to burn the rest of time off. To make it interesting I asked every time if anyone was looking forward to ToR. At the least 1 out of five would say yes, usually it would be 2-3 of them.

I should add that I'm just guessing at that most anticipated part Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011   Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:05 am

Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011   Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:21 am

Turik Khan wrote:
Wow, "Most anticipated"?
Back in January, while I was still subbed to WoW, I was playing a priest alt I had and just running 5 man dungeons to burn the rest of time off. To make it interesting I asked every time if anyone was looking forward to ToR. At the least 1 out of five would say yes, usually it would be 2-3 of them.

im just imagining what awards it will get after it comes out! lol!
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

PostSubject: Re: Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011   Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:04 am

Foo Fighter wrote:
Turik Khan wrote:
Wow, "Most anticipated"?

im just imagining what awards it will get after it comes out! lol!

lol, exactly what I'm trying to point out lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
agentepic
Recruit
Recruit
agentepic

Class : Imperial Agent Operative
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011   Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:38 am

I just got the book yesterday it has the record for the first FULLY voiced MMO! awesome !
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

PostSubject: Re: Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011   Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:59 pm

agentepic wrote:
I just got the book yesterday it has the record for the first FULLY voiced MMO! awesome !

It also got another award that I can't really remember. I know it had something to do with RPG though...
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011   Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Darth Xean wrote:
agentepic wrote:

It also got another award that I can't really remember. I know it had something to do with RPG though...

Oh Think it was meant to be something like most anticipated RPG of the year or all time or something i can't quite remember
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

PostSubject: Re: Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011   Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Foo Fighter wrote:
Darth Xean wrote:
agentepic wrote:

Oh Think it was meant to be something like most anticipated RPG of the year or all time or something i can't quite remember

Yh I think that was it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011   Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guiness Book of World Records Gamer's Edition 2011
Page 1 of 1