Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forsaken World and Champions online

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

Forsaken World and Champions online Empty
PostSubject: Forsaken World and Champions online   Forsaken World and Champions online Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Is anyone playing these now they're free to play MMO's and there pretty good me and Foxkage are playing them and were wondering if anyone is looking to play either of them with us I for one am really enjoying Forsaken World and it's a good way of filling in the time before TOR is released. and If anyone is look for us on Forsaken World our character tags are TryonDarkblade (Foxkage- warrior) and Sophia_Crowley (myself-vampire dark mage) if anyones interested give us a buzz here and we will be glad to play with anyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foxkage
Sith Saber
Sith Saber
Foxkage

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World and Champions online   Forsaken World and Champions online Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:26 pm

The server we are on is [EU] Nyos Pvp What a Face
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World and Champions online   Forsaken World and Champions online Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Is forsaken world fun? Is it a lot like WoW or is it hard to get into like eve?
Back to top Go down
Foxkage
Sith Saber
Sith Saber
Foxkage

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World and Champions online   Forsaken World and Champions online Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Its a easy game to play like WoW. It shows you how hard each class is to play and the quest have a auto route so if you don't know where your going the game will take you there, the combat is also similar to WoW. But it is nothing like EVE
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World and Champions online   Forsaken World and Champions online Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:11 pm

I've been finding it really fun as well to answer that question Smile
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Class : Sith Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World and Champions online   Forsaken World and Champions online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:26 pm

I've been playing Champions online lately. I had a sub back in the day but I quit playing it for a while due to lack of content.
They have added a lot since I was away though and I'm having a blast playing it again, their comic series "Aftershock" is particularly awesome. My global handle there is @Bhatair if anyone else is playing it.
Haven't tried Forsaken World, I might look into it in the next few days here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World and Champions online   Forsaken World and Champions online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Turik Khan wrote:
I've been playing Champions online lately. I had a sub back in the day but I quit playing it for a while due to lack of content.
They have added a lot since I was away though and I'm having a blast playing it again, their comic series "Aftershock" is particularly awesome. My global handle there is @Bhatair if anyone else is playing it.

go for it at the moment myself foxkage and Bythion (FW character- Bythion) are on it though Bythion was stuck in a bug last time we saw him but its a fun game and I'm yet to download champions myself yet

Also I made another character under Sveidberg which is my dwarf ranger so if anyone has any vamp or marksmen kit they aren't using dont be shy and send it to me Sophia_Crowley (VAmp) Sveidberg (Marksman)
Back to top Go down
Foxkage
Sith Saber
Sith Saber
Foxkage

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World and Champions online   Forsaken World and Champions online Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:10 am

Turik Khan wrote:

Like Zelus said have a go, it will be good to have someone else from the guild to play with. I also have a character on Champions Online (Tyron Darkblade) and some times go on it, feel free to add me What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World and Champions online   Forsaken World and Champions online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forsaken World and Champions online
Page 1 of 1