Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Empty
PostSubject: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:04 am

I was wondering if we could start a new PBP RP. If we can, let's list ideas for one here. Also if we can, does it have to be during the Cold War? Hopefully we can start a new one. Smile

My Ideas:
  • Destroying a Republic Squadron smuggling weapons to a resistance movement on Balmorra. Click Here!
  • Traking down and killing a group of treasonous officers in the Imperial Navy.
  • Putting down a revolt on a very important planet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:32 am

The reason we set them during the cold war because is fits in with out characters timeline. But whist their is no reason why we shouldn't have two going at once (or three), everybody has been slow posting and joining our other RP.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:55 pm

I have a simple idea.

A frieght ship carrying prized Sith Artifacts that have been found by archeologist from several of the Imperial's planets has lost contact with the Imperial Navy and the two Sith on board the freight ship has lost his link with masters.

What has happened to the ship is unknown but they do have the location of where it was last found. What is expected is that smugglers that work for the Republic have captured it and are taking the sith artifacts into republic space. A small band of Sith and soldiers from navy and army have been pulled together to locate, find and bring back the Sith Artifacts.

With this idea we can play some twist in it and yeah.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:53 am

Streiter wrote:
I have a simple idea.

A frieght ship carrying prized Sith Artifacts that have been found by archeologist from several of the Imperial's planets has lost contact with the Imperial Navy and the two Sith on board the freight ship has lost his link with masters.

What has happened to the ship is unknown but they do have the location of where it was last found. What is expected is that smugglers that work for the Republic have captured it and are taking the sith artifacts into republic space. A small band of Sith and soldiers from navy and army have been pulled together to locate, find and bring back the Sith Artifacts.

I like this idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Streiter wrote:
I have a simple idea.

I like this idea. Smile
As do I.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Streiter wrote:
I have a simple idea.

I really like the idea, however we have two rps that are very inactive, can anyone assure that they will post an update at every opportunity they have?
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Well, if I can secure a spot as one of the Sith on the missing ship, then I will update. The reason I'm not active on the other one is because I can't seem to see a way to insert my character without looking like an ass.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Darth_Faisneise wrote:
Well, if I can secure a spot as one of the Sith on the missing ship, then I will update. The reason I'm not active on the other one is because I can't seem to see a way to insert my character without looking like an ass.

If you remain active with it I see no reason why not, first come first served is usually a good way to decide these things. If someone of Sith Lord rank or higher takes part they can be your Master of whom you loose contact with.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:12 pm

Bitchin.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Darth_Faisneise wrote:
That's the problem I had, I tried though not sure how well did. Anyways I'm a Sith Lord I can help ya.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:31 pm

I check these forums a few times a day just to see what people be saying or if I can talk to anyone.

I will post when I can, thats if I can be part of this roleplay. My suggestion would be to have our roleplayers being the people sent out on the mission. As for one of the missing Sith I wanted to see who was going to be semi guiding the roleplay with its plot, so I may inform them of a few ideas to be used. I don't want all the roleplayers to know the story..or else the twist of the story wont be as appreciated. But my thoughts on twist don't have to be used either.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Streiter wrote:
I check these forums a few times a day just to see what people be saying or if I can talk to anyone.

I will post when I can, thats if I can be part of this roleplay. My suggestion would be to have our roleplayers being the people sent out on the mission. As for one of the missing Sith I wanted to see who was going to be semi guiding the roleplay with its plot, so I may inform them of a few ideas to be used. I don't want all the roleplayers to know the story..or else the twist of the story wont be as appreciated. But my thoughts on twist don't have to be used either.

Since you came up with the idea, we can hardly dis-include you, even so anyone who wants to join is welcome. Perhaps you should be one of the two missing Sith so you only have to share and discuss the twists with one other person.

I can say straight off that I don't want to be one of the missing Sith, can't see it fitting in very well lol.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:44 pm

I can have Streiter be one of the missing Sith. But for what I have in mind, he will be the only. Maybe with an escape pod or something, maybe the crew finds him once they find the freight ship?

Give me a day or so to work out a some stuff and yeah. I don't mind guiding the roleplay using Streiter.

How do we select if we are going to be joining?

Last edited by Streiter on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Well, from what I have seen, after all the plot points are hammered out(those that everyone gets to know from the beginning), people just post their player profiles here.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Streiter wrote:
I have a simple idea.

I really like the idea, however we have two rps that are very inactive, can anyone assure that they will post an update at every opportunity they have?

I will do my best. Would have participated in the last two, but school and exams basically ruined that.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:10 am

For this roleplay to start should I wait for Romana to open up the roleplay in its correct place or Should I?

If I am did you want me to place story details in this chat or in the actual roleplay?

If you wish me to place them here then give me a bit to work out some kind of decent put together to make it work and get the gears turning for the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:07 am

Streiter wrote:
For this roleplay to start should I wait for Romana to open up the roleplay in its correct place or Should I?

If I am did you want me to place story details in this chat or in the actual roleplay?

If you wish me to place them here then give me a bit to work out some kind of decent put together to make it work and get the gears turning for the roleplay.

If you could put it here then i'll open up a thread, copy and pasting/adding any necessary information - and you can then make the first post. Just let me know when ur ready.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:01 am

For most information it would have been spoken to the council of True Sith on the holocron, but this message was not to be heard by anyone or thing that did not need to know details. This treaty allowed them to rebuild and fortify but there came some problems. Certain Sith looking for their peers to show some form of weakness. And what had just happened was enough to be shown as such weakness. Now why would such a message be sent to the True Sith, they had a Master and Apprentice aboard the ship that had gone missing. It was in the interest of the True Sith to take care of this problem as it was in the interest of the Sith Lord that sent this request to the True Sith.

Sadly the message had little to say, and the messenger who had delivered it had vanished as quickly as they had shown up. What the message had explained was that all communication of the Freighter had disappeared, even links through the force suddenly severed. What was on board the ship simply said Sith Artifacts but nothing in detail, be it that there was no real detail or the details where a need to know basis. All that really remained was ideas on what had happened. The message spoke of believing that smugglers with the aid of Jedi had found and attacked the ship, killing those on board and stealing the cargo. The goal was to find the ship, check for cargo and survivors, eliminate all enemies of the Sith Empire and obtain the stolen cargo and bring it back.

Now in all fairness this was already known to the group of True Sith that traveled together on a single ship heading to the freighter's last known location, a vacant part of space that had no real patrol from either side. Aside from this something important was moving towards the crew. It was an escape pod from the Freighter the crew was after, and for those Force sensitive could feel the presence of a Sith on board.

Thats the Roleplay Starter, so it gets across that the traveling is almost done, an escape pod that originates from the frieghter ship is heading towards them. If you would like it done differently let me know or want more information. I tried to keep it simple and open.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:33 pm

I really wanna be a part of this one from the get go, so here's my profile for reference.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Okay. Before I post, is their a Sith Apprentice and his master who have gone missing or is it two Sith apprentices.

If so we need to decide who those two Sith who go missing are and who their master/apprentices are.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Its a Sith Master and Sith Apprentice.

Sith Apprentice is Streiter and I have yet to create an NPC name at the moment for the Master.

Ok found a quick name to use. Lord Tamsus.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Here is my info:

Name - Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Age - 25
Gender - Male
Physical description - Lanky, with Blue Skin; Short, jet black hair; Is 1.63 m
Position - Leader of Infiltration Team One

For more info read this and this.

I'm Qymaen.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:18 pm

For most information it would have been spoken to the council of True Sith on the holocron, but this message was not to be heard by anyone or thing that did not need to know details. This treaty allowed them to rebuild and fortify but there came some problems. Certain Sith looking for their peers to show some form of weakness. And what had just happened was enough to be shown as such weakness. Now why would such a message be sent to the True Sith, they had a Master and Apprentice aboard the ship that had gone missing. It was in the interest of the True Sith to take care of this problem as it was in the interest of the Sith Lord that sent this request to the True Sith.

Sadly the message had little to say, and the messenger who had delivered it had vanished as quickly as they had shown up. What the message had explained was that all communication of the Freighter had disappeared, even links through the force suddenly severed. What was on board the ship simply said Sith Artifacts but nothing in detail, be it that there was no real detail or the details where a need to know basis. All that really remained was ideas on what had happened. The message spoke of believing that smugglers with the aid of Jedi had found and attacked the ship, killing those on board and stealing the cargo. The goal was to find the ship, check for cargo and survivors, eliminate all enemies of the Sith Empire and obtain the stolen cargo and bring it back.

Now in all fairness this was already known to the small group of True Sith that traveled together on a single ship heading to the freighter's last known location, a vacant part of space that had no real patrol from either side. Why did they send a small group? To be honest, it was what they had at the time. As other Agents, Sith and Bounty Hunters make it back from their current missions, they will be informed on the mission and hastily sent on their way. Aside from this something important was moving towards the crew. It was an escape pod from the Freighter the crew was after, and for those Force sensitive could feel the presence of a Sith on board.

I didn't change, I more so added a little bit. But I didn't want to have it lost as an edited. I added a part to help others who do not join right from the get go to have an easy transition into the roleplay.

Oh and

Name - Streiter
Age - 24
Gender - Male
Physical description - Click here for profile details
Position - Sith Apprentice of Lord Tamsus, Freight Ship survivor.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:13 am

Since Romana has posted the situation who is making the first post?
https://true-sith-order.forumotion.com/t340-the-artifacts
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:33 am

I tried and nothing came to mind. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next