Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:27 am

I will try
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Is it okay to post now?
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:40 pm

I believe so...why wouldn't it be? Am I missing a step that was to be taken?
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:46 pm

I don't think so, I just didn;t want to step on toes by jumping the gun. Haven;t quite managed to role play on this site just yet, so I figured better safe than sorry. I'll start working on one.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:06 am

I'm working on my post right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:26 pm

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
I'm working on my post right now. Smile

Your free to post when ever!

And their was no step that need to be taken.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Not sure if I should wait for others to post or if I should just go ahead and make another post.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Streiter wrote:
Not sure if I should wait for others to post or if I should just go ahead and make another post.

It depends who else is going to join, we don't want to let it dry up; as long as your post doesn't progress it so far that it makes it difficult to join then I would just go ahead and make another post.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:16 am

Romana does your ship have a name? Also do we know about the ship and the artifacts yet?
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:02 am

Not sure about the Ships name, but no. The only Sith that knows what the artifacts are or may behas yet to speak clearly of the artifacts and what has happened on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:47 am

I'm writing my next post and was wondering whether or not I could say that Romana has called all of our characters to the briefing? Just learning that the briefing will start soon, not the actual briefing.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
I'm writing my next post and was wondering whether or not I could say that Romana has called all of our characters to the briefing? Just learning that the briefing will start soon, not the actual briefing.

That's absolutely fine, I'm very busy at the moment so I'm not able to reply to it as often as I'd like - i'll try and get something in once you've posted.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:18 am

Sorry I haven't posted in while, I only just now got a computer of my own, and I'll be making a post either tonight or tomorrow at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?   A 3rd Play-by-Post RP? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 3rd Play-by-Post RP?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2