Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Play Condemned!

Go down 
+5
Atrer
Darth Zelus
Darth Xean
Darth Sneaky
Turik Khan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Order

Let's Play Condemned! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Just a little bit of shameless self promotion on my part here >.>
I started a Let's Play of Condemned Criminal Origins recently as something fun to do while I wait for some of the big game release this year (ToR Razz) my cable being out was a pretty large factor in this as well. . .

Anyway, if watching it is something you would like to do the link to the first video is here.

The audio ration of me to the game is a bit off in the first part but I did change it up for the second. If you watch I hope it's a little entertaining Razz

Edit to add it does involve gory bits and swearing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:32 pm

Turik Khan wrote:
I started a Let's Play of Condemned Criminal Origins recently as something fun to do while I wait for some of the big game release this year (ToR Razz) my cable being out was a pretty large factor in this as well. . .

Anyway, if watching it is something you would like to do the link to the first video is here.

The audio ration of me to the game is a bit off in the first part but I did change it up for the second. If you watch I hope it's a little entertaining Razz

fun game, i rented it got pretty far, playing after midnight with the lights off is a must lol
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
Turik Khan wrote:

fun game, i rented it got pretty far, playing after midnight with the lights off is a must lol

lol right there with ya.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:12 am

It's a great game lent it to two or three of my friends (cant quite remember if it was 3 or not) They refused to finish the game gat too freaked out lol :L
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:02 pm

Foo Fighter wrote:
It's a great game lent it to two or three of my friends (cant quite remember if it was 3 or not) They refused to finish the game gat too freaked out lol :L

I don't blame them >.<
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:37 pm

So what are you going for with this? Like one of those channels that does walkthroughs of games to help people or something?
I mean I guess it could help for a more authentic experience if you go play for your first time but it could also cause some problems.

idddddddddddkkkkkkk looks like a cool game though
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:39 pm

That's pretty much all it is, me playing through the game for the first time for some entertainment.

Some people like watching Let's Plays, others don't. I didn't get it at first myself until I watched a few.
Mostly I'm keeping on it because it's just really fun to do XD
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:35 am

I Wasn't sure what to make of the second one the ending on the first is wierd as fook, and when i tried playing condemned 2 bloodshit demo it was wierd had no idea whats happening story wise, still great game i was hopping they'd make another game like it or even a sequel or whatever
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Foo Fighter wrote:
I Wasn't sure what to make of the second one the ending on the first is wierd as fook, and when i tried playing condemned 2 bloodshit demo it was wierd had no idea whats happening story wise, still great game i was hopping they'd make another game like it or even a sequel or whatever

It seems like every time I sit down to play this game it just gets better and better, I have no idea why it isn't very popular. I might have to rethink my top ten games list because this is by far better than I ever anticipated.
I think I've got the sound just about right now. I'm a total noob when it comes to FRAPS. I thought that I had had it as good as it could get but boy was I wrong.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:54 pm

By the sound of it I'll have to give it a go.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
By the sound of it I'll have to give it a go.

it's definitely worth playing, it's pretty suspenseful and overall a good game
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:18 am

Turik Khan wrote:
Foo Fighter wrote:

It seems like every time I sit down to play this game it just gets better and better, I have no idea why it isn't very popular. I might have to rethink my top ten games list because this is by far better than I ever anticipated.
I think I've got the sound just about right now. I'm a total noob when it comes to FRAPS. I thought that I had had it as good as it could get but boy was I wrong.

Same i might have to change it so that condemned is somewere up there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 pm

And that is down in the books. Great game and wow, you weren't kidding about the ending being strange XD
Shame it took me so long to figure out how to get the sound just right, I kinda feel like I didn't to the first half of the game justice because the sound quality was so screwy.=/
Back to top Go down
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:29 pm

out of curosity what did you use to capture the video and such i been thinking of trying something like that myself but dont know how to start
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:56 am

Kesir wrote:
out of curosity what did you use to capture the video and such i been thinking of trying something like that myself but dont know how to start

Everything was captured with FRAPS and I used Windows Movie Maker to edit/compress them for Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:32 am

thanks hopefully i can figure it out from there
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Have you heard of the game series called The Darkness?
Back to top Go down
TMILL
Corporal
Corporal
TMILL

Class : Mercenary Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 am

Kesir wrote:
thanks hopefully i can figure it out from there

If your looking for something on the free side but good quality, i would recommend Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 (link below). The free version lets you record up to 10 minutes but it's better than Fraps' 30 second limit.

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=24601
Back to top Go down
TMILL
Corporal
Corporal
TMILL

Class : Mercenary Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:19 am

I subscribed to your channel, also that nightmare house looks scary! Definitely downloading.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:

No I haven't, but it sounds . . . dark. >.>

Also yeah, Nightmare House is awesome, and thanks for the sub.
Back to top Go down
Melvanor Starstrider
Recruit
Recruit
Melvanor Starstrider

Class : Operative

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Turik Khan wrote:

Really nice! I subbed and rated it! ^^
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Turik Khan wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:

No I haven't, but it sounds . . . dark. >.>

Also yeah, Nightmare House is awesome, and thanks for the sub.

gotta check it out you play as a ex contract killer for the mob in nyc, and you pretty much sell your soul to the darkness to get your revenge. it was made in 2007 but its still dope..(the darkness 2 is coming out in october)
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:53 pm

heres a trailer for the second game.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:08 pm

I checked out The Darkness but apparently it's console exclusive which rules it out for me =/
The Sequel is coming to PC though, just have to wait until next year heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Condemned!   Let's Play Condemned! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Condemned!
Page 1 of 1