Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Artifacts

Go down 
+2
Streiter
Darth Romana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:49 pm

For most information it would have been spoken to the council of True Sith on the holocron, but this message was not to be heard by anyone or thing that did not need to know details. This treaty allowed them to rebuild and fortify but there came some problems. Certain Sith looking for their peers to show some form of weakness. And what had just happened was enough to be shown as such weakness. Now why would such a message be sent to the True Sith, they had a Master and Apprentice aboard the ship that had gone missing. It was in the interest of the True Sith to take care of this problem as it was in the interest of the Sith Lord that sent this request to the True Sith.

Sadly the message had little to say, and the messenger who had delivered it had vanished as quickly as they had shown up. What the message had explained was that all communication of the Freighter had disappeared, even links through the force suddenly severed. What was on board the ship simply said Sith Artifacts but nothing in detail, be it that there was no real detail or the details where a need to know basis. All that really remained was ideas on what had happened. The message spoke of believing that smugglers with the aid of Jedi had found and attacked the ship, killing those on board and stealing the cargo. The goal was to find the ship, check for cargo and survivors, eliminate all enemies of the Sith Empire and obtain the stolen cargo and bring it back.

Now in all fairness this was already known to the small group of True Sith that traveled together on a single ship heading to the freighter's last known location, a vacant part of space that had no real patrol from either side. Why did they send a small group? To be honest, it was what they had at the time. As other Agents, Sith and Bounty Hunters make it back from their current missions, they will be informed on the mission and hastily sent on their way. Aside from this something important was moving towards the crew. It was an escape pod from the Freighter the crew was after, and for those Force sensitive could feel the presence of a Sith on board.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:32 pm

The sounds of screams echoed throughout the ship as Sith officers fought off what was invading the ship. Streiter himself had been at the heart what happened, and with the downfall of his master Streiter knew he was not going to be able to hold this ship on his own. His foe was beyond Streiter at this point in time. So with a deep breath Streiter picked himself up from the ground, grasping his now useless lightsaber and in a blur was moving down the halls of the ship. The freighter used for this transport was no smuggler ship, nor was it a bulk head. A medium sized transport ship, carrying around one hundred crew members, with four different levels. The ship wasn't just carrying the Sith Artifacts, but also resources to help with the war. It took a few minutes for Streiter to finally reach his destination as the ambient sounds of laughter, gore and cries of pain filled his ears. Streiter looked around and noticed no one else had tried to make leave using the escape pods, hell none of them where even opened. With a quick code being placed in all the escape pods where launched with a ten second self detonate count down going on..well all but one. And the last pod was what Streiter was slipping into and soon enough launched himself into space.

Looking out the window to view the ship, he spotted the other escape pods exploding in space, making sure anything or anyone who had sneaked into one was good as dead. Taking a deep breath Streiter leaned back into the seat before punching in coordinates to head back to his command center. He needed to recenter himself, to relax and focus on what was needed to be done. It had been just a few days since the incidents began..and it would take him a few more days to reach the council of True Sith. Taking a deep breath Streiter fixed his posture and closed his eyes as he let his hands rest on his knees. Meditation was a great way for one to loose track of time, and even better to help one understand their situation.

Streiter wasn't broken from his meditation until a day or two later. the lights came on with signals and beeps, informing Streiter of an incoming ally ship. Streiter's red eye lids shot open at the sounds, looking over his surroundings before he reached out and took a look at the ship heading his way. A True Sith vessel. This was good news, and bad news. The vessel had reached him meaning he could gather them and take them to the freighter to take it back, however he would also have to admit the demise of his Master and failure of the mission. And in the Sith world, such news never lead to a great outcome. Striter hit the button giving out the signal for the ship to pick him up, if they where not planning on doing so already. Taking a seat once more Streiter closed his eyes once again and relaxed.

( I am hoping these are OOC marks. I remember seeing a page about such things and forgot where it was. Anyway, I wanted to apologize for the size, I didn't want to ruin anything so I lost alot of my material to write. But I hope this in general will be my average post size if thats ok. Ok and I tried looking for a ship model and schematics and just couldn't find anything. Anyone have anything in mind that would work with schematics, let me know. )
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:42 pm

It wasn't a very big room, but then again, this wasn't exactly an interstellar cruise liner. This was a ship of efficiency and business, so it was only to be expected that the quarters weren't extravagant or anything. Even for one of the Sith Order, the only thing special was the fact that there were actual walls and privacy, while others had to make do with sharing bunks or even military style barracks. And for this privacy, the young apprentice was most grateful. Many in the republic knew that the Jedi were famous for lengthy meditation, sitting peacefully with eyes closed in deep contemplation, seeing through time and space within their own minds and divining the future therein. But what many in the Galactic Republic did not know, was that members of the Sith Order also used meditation, though often in many... different fashions.

Jaron himself was utilizing one of the more peaceful methods of Sith meditation. In front of him, held perfectly vertical, was his lightsaber, the blade ignited and subtly lighting his face in an orange glow as he stared into the white hot center until it seemed to engulf the entirety of the galaxy within it's seemingly infinite depth. He had been staring at it unblinkingly for hours, the stinging of his dry eyes only sharpening his focus as he waited for something to resolve itself, some image or hint of knowledge. He'd been doing it almost every day of their voyage, trusting in the force to show him what it was he wanted to see, to reveal to him more about their mission than he had already been told, but it had yielded little fruit indeed, aside from a few dirty looks from his fellow crew mates the few times he went out to get food, but those were nothing new.

His arms ached as he entered into his seventh hour of statuesque meditation, the lightsaber not even wavering a millimeter in any direction. Finally, he felt something niggling in the back of his mind, a familiar little tingle that signified something stirring in the force. Exhaling deeply, Jaron held his breath, or rather the lack thereof, and watched carefully as something started to take shape in the bright inferno that was his weapon. It was... a ship? No, an escape pod... And... There was someone in it... Someone... A force sensitive... A Sith! Jaron inhaled and shut off the blade, the afterimage burned into his retinas staying for a moment until he blinked it away. One of the missing Sith was in an escape pod, and they were getting closer. The apprentice stood and left his quarters, moving down the corridor towards the bridge. He wanted to be there when they made visual contact.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:05 am

Darth Romana sat deep in the command chair on the bridge, the cold expression on her face was one of intense frustration, the Council had received the message and she had taken control of the situation, much to the annoyance of her peers, but the contents of the message was less than pleasing. As always she was dressed extravagantly, her elaborate headdress sat upon her head with not a hair out of place, next to her stood her ever loyal apprentice, Jace Fel, intense boredom was a match for her frustration. The crew of the bridge went about their duties, officers at control consoles, the vessels captain leaning over the navigating officers shoulder, everything appeared perfectly normal.

The system in which they had arrived in was in disputed territory and an Imperial capital ship would draw the unwanted eyes of the Republic so they had taken a far smaller corvette to locate what was left of the freighter. "My lady" the captain called from across the room, "we've located an escape pod"

"I can see that captain" she looked disapprovingly at him, "a being of Force sensitivity is alive; a pity..." she left the sentence open, she new it was unlikely that the artifacts would be present, but the pitifulness of the fact that all was left was one sentient was disappointing, failure did mean however that there may eventually be no survivors. "Get a tractor lock on it"
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Streiter remained seated even as the escape pod shook slightly when the trackor ray connected. This part took a moment but not to long, the ray brought him up to the ship as the docking bay allowed him entrance. Feeling the ship land Streiter took a deep breath as he tilted his head side to side, each tilt gave the sounds of cracks from his neck. Moving to his feet he rolled his shoulders back and arched his back, the sound of cracking bones filled the escape pod. Still generally still for a few days caused one to get stiff, especially when escaping what he had escaped. His armor was on fine, burn marks from a lightsaber, and possibly force lightening could be seen on his armor as other dents and nicks showed his armor protected him well, as did the tattered shape of his robes, soaked with blood and other bodily fluids.

His burning yellow eyes peered out from the darkness of the escape pod as the door opened to reveal the light within the ship which was certainly much bright than the basic darkness his eyes had grown a custom to. There was no great gathering of soldiers lined up like one would have seen for much higher ranked members of the Sith Empire. Plus this was a smallish ship, it was meant to move around and not be pointed out as it went about its business. Streiter made his way down the the escape ramp and onto the ship that had pulled him in. Looking around slowly before he moved forward, his target was the bridge. The few he encountered paid him little mind as they rushed about their business, keep the ship moving, which was nice this meant it would be a short walk with no interruptions.

Stopping before the large door before him, taking a deep breath and a wave of his hand the doors opened revealing the bridge to him. Yellow eyes took in what they saw, a Sith Apprentice or two like himself, along with a Captain, some Commanders and Lieutenants which where to b expected. But soon his eyes rested on what he was looking for. He knew her by name, but every member of the True Sith did. Streiter moved towards Darth Romana, who held rank of Lady which equaled out to Lord. For those not knowing what this it meant, it basically meant Romana was a powerful Sith, whose presence demanded respect. Once approaching close enough Streiter kneeled down before Romana, his gaze at the floor for a moment as on knee rested on the floor, the other propped up. One hand rested on his propped up knee as the other formed into a fist and placed his knuckles on the ground. " Lady Romana. " Streiter said as his gaze lifted from the floor to stare up at Romana waiting to be given permission to speak further, and possibly give her information on what had happened. And if she had an idea, then to go into detail.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:54 pm

The heels of Romana's boots made a defining tap against the metal floor as she paced from left to right, assessing the apprentice who knelt before her. "I find it disturbing, that the survivor the operation was a lone acolyte; no Master, no soldiers and.... no cargo" the cargo she spoke of was obvious to those in the know, but she wasn't about to reveal secrets to those unworthy of hearing them "how ever it is impressive that you managed to survive at all, considering the threat posed to you. Tell me.." she singled at him to rise, "what became of Lord Tamsus, assuming you hung on long enough to find out"
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:16 pm

*I'm not a regular RP guy so I hope I did an okay job of inserting myself into the story if I didn't let me know.*

Atrer sat in his quarters thinking about the current state of the Empire and whether or not it's leadership was efficient enough to keep it from falling into decline. He had seen it a million time despite his young age. A leader starts out all well and good but eventually the success turns arrogance and arrogance leads to mistakes.
He thought about what he would do if he found himself in the Emperors seat. He knew he wouldn't end the war, in all actuality he thought he would end up a conqueror. He thought that he'd take the majority of his forces from the outer rim and move them forward, push them into the heart of the Republic. Regardless he thought, this kind of thinking had no place at the moment.

A few days earlier he found himself in the middle of a battle with a Republic cruiser but his small personalized ship was no match and was badly damaged. He found Darth Romana's ship, his superior, not far off and landed there while awaiting repairs. She provided him a small room on the lower decks. It's poorly lit and the air smelled of decay, it would suffice however. As much as he admired the art of observation he felt like he needed to act, he wanted, he needed a mission.
However, he knew that requesting one would make him seem too eager so he used the force to turn off the lights, he then crossed his legs, closed his eyes and waited. Waited for one of his superiors to contact him.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Streiter's signature yellow eyes of his people gave off a soft glow as he watched Lady Romana pace back and forth as she spoke. Keeping his breathing light, Streiter listened to how his survival disturbed her. The word disturbed rang in his mind for a moment as he thought back to his few last moments there. For now he was given a question as he rose to his feet at Romana's signal. " Lord Tamsus, is no longer...in essence. " Streiter swallowed as he shifted his stance showing he was considering his next few words carefully. " His vessel remains in motion. " Streiter nodded before clearing his throat some. " Zeon Romana galez mes byloti is vienujen? " He said giving Romana a bow of his head, showing her respect. He was simply implying that the information is beyond what others within ear shot should hear.

( Sorry ran out of ideas )
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:20 am

Arf'axdi'nuruodo, Faxdin for short, was laying down on his cot and staring at the cold, grey durasteel walls of his cabin. His cot was not soft in the least, but it wasn't all that uncomfortable either. Faxdin stood up and walked over to the small bookshelf that was the only decoration in the room, well that and the small computer in the left corner of his cabin, and grabbed one of the thicker books titled Chiss Expansionary Defense Force Hand-to-Hand Combat Manual. He opened it up to Chapter 3 and began reading.

Chapter 3. During the early years of the CEDF, most instructors did not teach hand to hand combat. In fact in some areas of the military it was looked down upon as barbaric and-. Faxdin stopped reading and threw the book on the floor in disgust. "Why my father sent me this book is beyond me. These popular history books are never correct in the slightest. I swear the Chiss are getting dumber and dumber." he mumbled in dismay.

Faxdin picked up the book and set it back into its spot on the bookshelf. Just then a fellow Chiss walked in and Faxdin immediately recognized his friend Xixd’istas’abosen, or Distasa for short. Distasa was Faxdin’s closest friend. At 2.8 meters, Distasa was a fairly tall Chiss. One of the most unusual things about Distasa was his skin pigment because unlike most of the Blue-colored Chiss, Distasa was white!

"Faxdin." Distasa said earnestly. "Yes." he replied. "I've heard rumors that Darth Romana has found a Sith in an escape pod." Distasa said excitedly. "Well I guess we won't know definitively until, actually unless, Lady Romana announces it to the crew." Faxdin replied coolly. "Always so stuffy Faxdin, but I guess you are correct. Well I'm going to go to sleep." Distasa said. With that he laid down on his cot on the other side of the room and promptly fell asleep.

Faxdin stared at Distasa for a couple of moments and climbed onto his own cot. He tried to sleep, but he couldn't stop thinking about what Distasa had said about the Sith apprentice. Maybe Lady Romana will tell us about the Apprentice at our briefing. That brought up another thought. What is the briefing about?
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:37 am

Romana ran her hand through her intricately styled hair, "Interesting" she responded after a moments thought, before walking past Strieter toward the door indicating for him to follow. The other Sith and Imperials on the bridge went back to their stations at she left the bridge. As Romana arrived in her temporary living quarters she gazed out at the vastness of space from the large window, infront of which she took a seat to wait a further explanation away from the eyes of those on the bridge. "Speak" she ordered coldly after a brief but disconcerting silence as they made there way from the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:22 pm

It went silent for a moment, not a long moment, but when part of the Sith and a powerful, higher ranking officer takes a moment after you just said something...the moment always seems long. Luckily Streiter got was a word, hopefully a good word. Which was followed by Romana making her leave and motioning for Streiter to follow. Turning around Streiter moved along his hands remaining at his side as he walked along the corridors his gaze only leaving Romana when a person passed them, or they passed a person. A habit he could never break himself of, a habit he never really wanted to leave.

Soon enough Streiter was entering Romana's current quarters. His gaze moved along the room taking in what was within the room. Romana herself stared out at great vastness of space as she took a seat and ordered Streiter to speak. Streiter took a breath and stodd straight and tall " We found Sith artifacts, many of them in fact, but a few items where...breath taking. We found a sarcophagus of Sith make, with detail instruction written on it telling us what it was capable of doing. Within the same area he found detailed blue prints on how to create such a device. We grabbed it all. When the voyage started, Lord Tamsus spoke to me of opening the sarcophagus. I spoke wisdom of not doing such a thing but he did not heed my words and opened it. " Streiter went silent for a moment, taking a deep breath before continuing. " What we found was a Sith, ancient I am guessing. His physical form was held intact over time. The Sith spoke about how he was sick and dying and used the Sarcophagus to keep him alive until he had the chance to revive him. And thats when it happened. He attacked, and even in his weakened physical state he was powerful. I was flung against the wall and as for Lord Tamsus. He was kept still. That was when I saw the...force of the ancient Sith leave his body and flow into Lord Tamsus. " Taking another breath as Streiter's gaze lowered as if he was staring back into a place that no other could see. " Lord Tamsus seemed fine at first..but imbued with great power. As the next few days I noticed a few changes in my Lord Tamsus, and in some of the crew. Some of the crew members where becoming sick. And in their sickness spoke of strange dark language being spoken to them. The day before my escape, more than half the crew where sick. And Lord Tamsus was fighting with himself, but his power only grew. His sense of the force keener. When Lord Tamsus lost the battle that day to the Ancient Sith I had been fighting with the rest of the healthy crew against what was left of the sick...they changed, mutated, deformed. Take your pick. More monster than men as they became very fast, and strong. Blaster fire barely slowed them down, and even my lightsaber I had to cut them apart to make sure they where dead. Most of the men healthy men had been killed and eaten by these creatures. I went to find the source...Lord Tamsus. We battled, his strength was not his own and he was no longer Lord Tamsus. I lacked the skills, the power and experience to have killed the creature. I failed. Even more disturbing to me is the Ancient Sith during our fight blocked my saber with his gauntlets, some Lord Tamsus did not have before. And my lightsaber...shorted out. That was when I escaped, and battled and ran my way to the escape pod room. I made sure all the escape pods where clear and launched them all but one. The last one I slipped into and then launched, to find my way back to inform what had happened back there. It has been a few days since I have left that ship. " Streiter's gaze looked back to Romana as he took another deep breath. " That is my knowledge up to this point. What has happened in the few days I was gone, I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Romana nodded taking it all in, "Lord Tamsus is a fool, he shouldn't interfere with what he cannot comprehend" she said with venom in her voice. "The creatures can not survive without the spirit within Tamsus, however it seems that the spirit would not die at Tamsus' demise, it must be isolated and trapped with in the artifact", she took this all on assumption based of her knowledge of alchemy and Sith spirits - it was entirely possible that she was incorrect, that however was rare.

"If..." she looked up and saw her apprentice standing in the door, "what is it?"

"My lady" he dropped to the ground and bowed his head, "we've located something you may be interested in"

Romana sighed and stood up, but remained silent.

"Master?"

"Follow" she responded to both Jace and Streiter as the headed toward the bridge.

(not exactly sure where i'm going with this)
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Streiter stood there his arms soon moving behind him where his hands clasped together, his gaze remained on his better as he watched Ramona take in the information he had just fed her. Her words where spoken with venom but he nodded, not because he wanted to disagree but she was right in some of her words. The spirit had caused the mutation in the crew, and hopefully destroying the spirit would bring an end to it. However such a spirit probably could not be destroyed by just killing it's host, but the spirit would have to be imprisoned or dealt with in the ways of the force.

Streiter's gaze remained with Romana, but his mind felt the presence standing in the door way. Streiter had felt the sith before he had made it to the door. The two had few words it seemed and no Streiter and what Streiter assumed was Romana's apprentice where on their way, following Romana once more. As romana passed him Streiter turned in a militant style and fell in behind Romana and her apprentice. He was the outsider here, he was the failure..he was masterless. He belonged in the back of the line for the moment. But his death had yet to come which was good news, he may yet have a chance to prove his worth.

the sound of boots meeting the floors of the hall and muffled voices from the crew they passed was all that was really heard as Streiter remained silent as they approached the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Zelus had made his way out of the doorway in the corridor a moderate distance away from his liege and the master-less acolyte, he unfolded his arms and slowly etched away from the wall the faint green glow of his prophetic eyes could be seen across the bleak hallway the long mile through to the bridge breifly interupted as we walked a few paces towards the dark lady, he paused a smoothly arched fowards coiling his arm under his chest in a bow; "my lady..." as per she never wavered or faltered she continued to carry on her goals set on the bridge of the ship. Zelus allowed her to pass by and turned to follow the dark lady a set distance to her left, he didn't even notice the lowly presence that was the acolyte as he was not even worth a glance to him.

As the group advanced all the while the dark lady's cold glare shot through the hallway never tittering, Zelus decided to break the silence by asking..."With the utmost respect my lady is there any new information about this mission the cowering acolyte reeks of fear it seems this simple operation is more than it makes out to be my I enquire?" he boldly went on to add..."are sure we are all needed I'm certain that there isn't a need for the amount that is present among us a mere two of our organization would be plenty enough", however Zelus new not to pry as his opinions are bluntly stated he new his place. As they headed to the bridge there was a further silence it pried at his chest as he waited on an acknowledgement, he knew all to well his tendency to speak out of term even if he only wanted a better idea on the mission he wondered if he could get anything out of the young blood behind him yet it was obvious that Romana saw a need for his presence still he kept a respected silence for the remaining paces they had yet to make toward the bridge the hollow echo of the footsteps was all that could be heard amongst the hull of the ship, Zelus subtly caressed his gloved left hand as they advanced followed by gripping each hand behind his back as he followed stride for stride in the dark lady's hollow steps followed by the acolyte who had respectably made space between the behind him as the group proceeded onwards without tilting he called at the one behind him "acolyte..your name boy?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artifacts   The Artifacts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Artifacts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: Roleplaying :: Play-by-post Roleplaying-
Jump to: