Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advanced Classes Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Unit : Sith Order

Advanced Classes Update Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Classes Update   Advanced Classes Update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Did you learn anything that makes you want to play your class that much more. please list them =]
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Classes Update   Advanced Classes Update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
Did you learn anything that makes you want to play your class that much more. please list them =]

funny, i was just about to post this because there hasn't been any posts in a while but anyway....

ill start by quickly saying that I think that the new advanced class page is awesome and really helps people decide on which path to go for first, though i'm still stuck on what to be first, if I can ill play one of every class and ill play twice for both sith inquisitor and jedi knight as both advanced classes for each any opinions on it I think its great (and yeah I can never make up my mind I like the look of all the classes Rolling Eyes )

what are peoples thoughts for E3 as well not just the sweet new advanced class page
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Classes Update   Advanced Classes Update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:30 pm

The cluster bombs for the Sniper sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Classes Update   Advanced Classes Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced Classes Update
Page 1 of 1