Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which of the TOR classes are you?

Go down 
+3
Darth Zelus
Darth Xean
Darth Romana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Which of the TOR classes are you?  Empty
PostSubject: Which of the TOR classes are you?    Which of the TOR classes are you?  Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Now this should reflect your true personality NOT your TOR characters. Those guidelines should wipe of the Sith Inquisitor and the Sith Warrior - I don't think any of us are really like that? I hope not atleast.

I am a Jedi Consular: country to my TOR character I am (I believe) a nice person, not easily prone to anger I give up my seat to the elderly on the Bus, I help them cross the road I've done the odd thing for charity and among my friends I am somewhat of a peace maker as I don't take sides in arguments. As well as that I do my best to also dress well and keep up with the latest trends - much like the Consular.

So what about you? And why?
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Which of the TOR classes are you?    Which of the TOR classes are you?  Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:29 pm

I'm a Smuggler/BH for one reason,

I'm kind of a rebel
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Which of the TOR classes are you?    Which of the TOR classes are you?  Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:51 pm

I would see myself as either a jedi sentinel or a smuggler, behind the scenes yet ready to jump in when it matters
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Which of the TOR classes are you?    Which of the TOR classes are you?  Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Darth Xean wrote:
I'm a Smuggler/BH for one reason,

I'm kind of a rebel

You know in real life Bounty Hunters - are law enforcers rather than hitmen, they capture and bring in bail jumpers and other fugitives - well in the USA and the Philippines the rest of the world considers it kidnapping and prefer to use Police lol.

But cool, Bounty Hunter would probably be the class I might aspire to be.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com

PostSubject: Re: Which of the TOR classes are you?    Which of the TOR classes are you?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:59 pm

I am in the US army, so I am used to taking orders and performing my duties to standard. I am also a squad leader in my ranks and like the power. I am considered a warrior in my ranks other than a soldier. so Sith warrior would be best for me.
Back to top Go down
agentepic
Recruit
Recruit
agentepic

Class : Imperial Agent Operative

PostSubject: Re: Which of the TOR classes are you?    Which of the TOR classes are you?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Even though my character ingame will be an Imperial Agent thats how i am in real life ,sly,smart,tactical
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Which of the TOR classes are you?    Which of the TOR classes are you?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:02 pm

I would have to say Sith Warrior or Mandalorian Bounty Hunter.

My reasoning is this. I believe strongly in ones own strength, be it physical and/or mental. I have lived a life of much conflict from being raised poor and in ghettos to dealing with mentally and physically abusive adults. I use my anger to fuel my drive, to push me forward and achieve what I want. To be honest I don't care about most people, someone dies..so be it. People in general are worthless to me, and in my personal mind there needs to be a mass removal of the weak.

However I do believe in respect, honor and loyalty. There are those few I hold dear to me, and I will do what I can to help and protect them. I can be a kind person...I don't think I am nice, but kind. I can be caring for those I think are important to me. But still I am abrasive, I speak my mind, I am blunt and honest.

When I meet weak people, they make me angry, they make we want to step on their heads and growl. To remind them of their place in the world. If it was a different time, or world I would be either a Sith Warrior or Mandalorian Bounty Hunter.

Reason I am not now, is because sadly, our current laws would lock me away if I did such things. I have things I need to do, people who I care for that need to be taken care of at the moment. They come first. And I want to be a constructive person within our society, so I obey our laws.

I don't think this makes me a bad person, I don't go out of my way to hurt people... Only if they are in my way, or have done something to me or to those I care for to cause me to. Though there have been many people to call me a bad person, horrible excuse of a human being, a hateful infectious person. But I have people who love and care for me as I am, and wouldn't want me to be any other way. Everyone has their own views and has a right to their opinions. I just ask to hear my stories, the good and the bad, and then judge me accordingly. Like me, love me, dislike me or hate me..just do it honestly.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Which of the TOR classes are you?    Which of the TOR classes are you?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Though I'll be playing a Sith Warrior and Agent I suppose in real life I'm more of an Inquisitor. Not in that I manipulate or anything but in different ways.
I've never done exceptionally well in school but people have always told me that I'm extremely intelligent. Granted that I've made numerous mistakes I find that I learn from them and rarely do I have an incident that's similar to another.
I'm always the one to just sit back and observe my surroundings so I always know what is going on a majority of the time. I'm very good at seeing who someone is at least on the surface before I ever even speak to them.
And like the Inquisitor I like learning about the deeper meanings of life (or I guess in their case the force) as I regularly read philosophy books such as the Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius' book Meditations which he wrote during his military campaign in Gaul.
I've also always been one to push the boundaries on social norms in such a way that I have noticed my influence on those that I keep relatively close.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of the TOR classes are you?    Which of the TOR classes are you?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:46 pm

I am a Sith Juggernaut
Back to top Go down
ØcTavius
Recruit
Recruit
ØcTavius

Class : Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Which of the TOR classes are you?    Which of the TOR classes are you?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:05 pm

main will be sith warrior

if i have a 2nd it will be jedi knight but will use some darkside powers, gray jedi i guess you could say

both would be human
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of the TOR classes are you?    Which of the TOR classes are you?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which of the TOR classes are you?
Page 1 of 1