Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1

Go down 
+3
Darth Xean
Darth Sneaky
Darth Bythion
7 posters

How do you rate this update?
1 - boring/horrible
How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Vote_lcap7%How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Vote_lcap0%How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Vote_lcap7%How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Vote_lcap0%How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5 - just ok/average
How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Vote_lcap14%How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
 7% [ 1 ]
 7% [ 1 ]
How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Vote_lcap29%How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Vote_lcap29%How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
10 - great/greatest
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1   How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:24 pm

So today's update (Friday, April 8th) was all about what has changed about the Advanced Classes and how Bioware has taken and used what their game testers and the community has said about the game. For instance, they changed the Jedi Guardian to be able to tank and deal damage with just one saber. I thought this update was an 8.

New Game Facts:
  • Player's will not be able to swim at the game's launch and maybe a while after that. You can only walk into water and then when you're deep enough you'll start to drown (a you need to turn around, game mechanic).

• Character titles (i.e. Darth, Lord, etc.) are confirmed. From what I've read you will receive them, after you reach level 10 which is about the time you go to Dromund Kaas and pick your advanced class.

• After seeing a picture from the UK event, I saw that, at least for now, you will be able to create 8 different characters per server.

Picture Link

Update Link

If I think of more I'll post them or you can post them below.

P.S. I'm thinking of doing this for each Friday update, post and tell me if you'd like to have one of the these each week.

Last edited by Darth Bythion on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1   How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:08 pm

it was a good/decent update, all interesting topics, tho a sith FP video would have made it a 10 for me.
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1   How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:19 am

I think its a pretty good idea to make an update topic every week. (Voted 9 btw).
Back to top Go down
agentepic
Recruit
Recruit
agentepic

Class : Imperial Agent Operative
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1   How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:10 pm

voted 9 operative stelth healing ranged DPS whats not to love o and btw

/shiv jocolor
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Class : Sith Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1   How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:18 pm

I voted it a 9, it was a pretty informative update. Plus, sith inquisitors can tank! I'm excited for that, sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1   How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:33 am

makes me really curious how an si and jc tanking is going to go but im realy excited that i can be a juggernaught and a gurdian and still be able to dps
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1   How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:31 am

That's fine I guess... I think it's stupid though that people in the Star Wars universe are apparently not capable of buoyancy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1   How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How'd You Rate This Update? Part 1
Page 1 of 1