Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:53 pm

(I thought I'd get a play-by-post roleplay started here, to give some of the less experienced members to have a go at role play, its open to you can join whenever you want [unless stated otherwise]. If you wish to join in then simply, start your post with your characters name, class, gender etc in brackets, coloured orange and then below get started. I will then come along later and add you to a list here in the initial post.)

• Darth Romana - Director of Intellegence
  • Apollo - Junior Intelligence Agent (Cipher)
  • Turik Khan - Sith Acolyte
  • DarthBythion - Dark Lord of the Sith
  • Zerexis - Junior Intelligence Agent (Cipher)
  • Trexus - Bounty Hunter

Last edited by Darth Romana on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:13 pm

*Dromund Kaas Citadel*
It was late on Dromund Kaas, Darth Romana had just finished the council session in which, again, she failed to provide the war effort with any new significant information. She wore ceremonial black and purple robes that reflected her slight vanity and the need to out menover her fellow Sith on the Council.

"Mi Lady." A military officer shouted approaching her from behind, "We've found it"

Romana hid the satisfaction she got from this Section Chief behind her usual cold demeanour. "A good time for your sake, Section Cheif. Lead on..."

**Sith/Imperial Intellegence communication room**

"Imperial stratigic information sources have tracked Republic vessels in this quadrant frequently bypassing a single system, in an attempt to hide there true location"

"This system is...?" Romana replied.

"Belsavis.. Marm" A young female Intellegence agent approached her pointing and zooming in on the map.

"At last." Romana smiled. "Belsavis holds the person i've been looking for. I'm sure there are many others the rest of the Council would be..... greatful to be retrieved."

"Of course marm. I would assume that there only defence is not the secret. The one you've been looking for will be heavily guarded." The Section chief agreed. Romana turned to face the him and suddenly out of the blue thrust him into the near by wall.

"You can save the patronism section chief. Your only still alive because on this occasion you didn't fail me" She sighed before facing the young female operative. "I want you to make sure that every operatitve, commando, sith or intel who has clearance for this mission is informed, inform them to wait for my instruction"

Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:51 am

Turik sat in the empty chamber he called his room. It had only been a short time since he had arrived at the citadel, a short time since he had made the first steps down a long dark path. His focus was on a second, unoccupied bed in the chamber. Why was it empty? What had happened to the Acolyte it had belong to? Did he get promoted to new accommodations? Perhaps he was deemed 'unworthy'. Turik suspected the latter, though perhaps the fear of his own failure drew him to that conculsion.

His contemplation was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. A young female dressed in the officer's garb of an intelllegence agent entered, nodding at him.

"By the order of Darth Romana, all able bodied and unassigned Sith are to report for a mission briefing." She stated dryly. Her piercing eyes and strict demenor made it easy to see why she deserved the rank of an officer.

Turik nodded and stood, but the officer had already departed. No doubt to rally more with her disciplined efficiency.

Why me? Turik thought. Surely there were more capable members of the order that could be called upon. He himself had only been accepted into their ranks days ago.
Of course there are more capable Sith, this is obviously a test. They know very well I was a Jedi and as a new recruit my loyalties are no doubt . . . in question.

Turik ran his hand along the hilt of his lightsaber. This would be his first official act against the Republic. Would he be able to keep his resolve? It's easy to say you will go to any lengths for your cause, it's quite another to actually do it. When the time came, would he be able to do what was asked of him?

He shook his head.
What I do now, I do for the good of the galaxy.
He had already started down a dark path, to turn his back on it now would be. . .
Weak.

The time for talking was over, now was the time for action.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Romana sat cross-legged in her personal quarters meditating on the mission that had just been placed in front of her, her sourcery often allowed her to see visions of future events in motion as the Jedi Seers have for centuries. Balsavis, if her intel was correct, was an anciant Rakarian penal colony and there dark magic held the planet in darkness disrupting her ability to see what was coming. She slowly opened her eyes as she sensed someone was approaching.

"My Lady" Moff Lee Calaxi knelt behind her.

"Yes Section chef"

"We are acquiring the personnel, but my sources have reported that another is trying to draw information out of my cell"

"That individual wouldn't be Darth Jadus, would it?"

"We don't know My Lady" He replied honestly, despite knowing that Romana wasn't wrong.

"It was to be expected" She stood up, and signled for the section chef to follow suit, she was wearing simple black robes, rather than the regal, ornate robes that she was repudiated to wear. "Unfortunately knowing doesn't give me any advantage." She knew and had come to accept that Darth Jadus held a secret that she could never crack, his identity and motives, preventing her from gaining an advantage over him.

"The knowledge that Jadus is involved can not go beyond you Calaxi. I can maintain the advantage so long as he isn't aware that we know that he is watching us.....", she turned away, her voice tone changed dramaticly "Assure everyone is assembled for operation briefing tommorow morning. "

"As is your will my lady" He bowed and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:51 am

Levitating 2 meters in the air, a Sith Lord meditates over his meeting with the Sith Council.

"It continues to amaze me, how... ignorant some Lords, outside of our sect, are to the real purpose of the True Sith... No matter. They are of no use to me nor do they give cause for me to feel threatened. Darth Romana seems to think that we will soon have it within our power to reach out to our captured allies on Belsavis and retrieve them."

A sinister smile crept over his lips.

"But humanoids, droids, and ferocious alien species are not the only things kept in the Tomb. They are certainly not the only things that I would wish to gain from such a place. No, I want something with the potential to be much more dangerous than that."

Just as he had seen in one of his visions, his personal Intelligence Agent Kalith was about to knock on the entrance to his chamber.

"Come in Kalith"

"... How did you know it was me my Lord?"

Something that resembled a smile transformed into an annoyed smirk on his face "What is it Kalith?"

"My Lord... Darth Romana has ordered the personnel under her command to prepare to move out."

"Ah so she has finally found what she was searching for. I knew my faith in her abilities was well placed..."

"... Shall I send a message of your approval my Lord?"

"No... I shall tell her myself. Prepare my Interceptor."

"Right away, Lord Bythion." He bowed and left the chamber to his Lord.

Last edited by DarthBythion on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Recruit
Recruit
Apollo

Class : Imperial Agent
Unit : Intellegence

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Apollo lay on the bed in the quarters of the X-70B Phantom he served on as it hyper-spaced toward Dromund Kaas. He was glad to be off the filthy planet known only as Nar Shaddaa, a planet that had been home for almost 3 months, time spent reporting information on Exchange activities; it was hardly to be considered vital or important enough for a Cipher agent to be spending that much time on. His handler had told him that he was being called back to take part in an operation being lead direcly by the Intelligence Director, this would greatly increase all prospects of promotion, nevertheless he couldn't help worrying about the downsides of it, the danger of the mission was likely to be of the highest considering who was leading it plus there was the added aspect of who and what the Director was. Unlike most Intel command he dealt with she was a Sith Lord, Darth Romana... the name gave him the shivers.

Serving any Sith Lord was both an honour and a risk, many Imperial troops and officers died in the result of the ruthless way many Sith combated failure, some Sith were highly respected even to the rate of worship - at any rate all of them were to be feared but what was said about Darth Romana was worse, the fear wasn't obvious there was something extremely disconcerting about her. She was said to be incredibly beautiful, calm and even could come across as non-threatening but as the same there was no denying how cold and ruthless she was. The combination just seemed irregular, he suspected many Jedi and Sith made the mistake of underestimating her.

Apollo turned to his right noticing a light flashing, he quickly spring up and put on his Intelligence Officer coat and cap and raced to the bridge. He heard a voice over the communication chatter --"....code confirmed, you may begin your approach"--

"Rodger that, approach vector 3" The pilot, a young female named Juna said to the coms as they approached the Sith-Intelligence-Star-Destroyer orbiting Dromund Kaas. "Appollo were just docking, you better get to the briefing"

"Yeah thanks Juna" He said with slight sarcasm as he dashed out of the bridge toward the exit hatch.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:20 pm

It was the morning of the Operation briefing and the day before departure. For many this was going to be the last time they saw Dromund Kaas. Darth Romana slowly walked down the stairs in to the central plaza of the Imperial Citidel, her expression showed that she was deep in thought which was reflected in the speed and motion she was walking. She was taking a cadre of the Empire's best into a planet she knew very little about; doubt and concern were emotions that were almost foreign to her as was being so much in the dark, what's worse the operation meant entering the Republics most secure Prison world, suspected to hold many Sith, she could not be captured. None the less she was faithful in her own ability and those following her in to the unknown.

As she reached the bottom of the flight of stairs she noticed 4 Sith Guardsmen awaiting her. In a manner that reflected her aristocratic persona she donned, she was dressed in her finest robes, down to her foot coloured red, black and purple with epaulettes and an extravagant headdress resting on top of her shoulder length brown hair, the persona was further extenuated by the guards that now stood ether side or her, as a not showing status but giving the false impression she was in need of protection. "My lady, your personal shuttle is awaiting your arrival" One of the guards whispered to her.

Regarding the comment as unworthy of reply she simply nodded and led them towards the hanger, as they approached many shuffled to the sides of the corridors to give way to Darth Romana and her entourage, as they approached the hanger the shuttle glimpsed into view, they boarded the elegant shuttle and it swept out of the hanger and sped to Dromund Kaas atmosphere where 'Nightmare Crucible', a black variant of the Sith Star Destroyer only used by Intelligence, holding a steady position. After transmitting the codes, the shuttle docked in a hanger a few levels bellow the Bridge, as the shuttle landed the boarding ramp slowly hit the ground and the Guardsmen exited the shuttle lead by Darth Romana, she looked around the suprisingly small hanger which contained nothing other than the current docked shuttle, she headed towards one of two turbolifts at the end, the size and location of the hanger was built for the security of the commanding officer, both turbolifts only went to one other floor, one to the Bridge and the other to the CO's quarters the easy but limited access ment that the CO could easily reach their shuttle if the cruiser came under attack from both the bridge or their quarters, and restrited assess to enemy boarders.

The lift Romana took took her straight to the bridge where in antisipation of her arival the Captain and the rest of the crew knelt in formation facing the secureturbo lift, as with all formalitys the four guardsmen exitied the lift and stood ether side of the gangway exiting the lift, "Captain..... is the briefing room ready" she signeled everyone to rise.

"Yes my lady, I will arrange out a annoy to alert those who have been ordered to attend"

"Good, the briefing will start in 1 hour, I expect everyone to be their upon my arivial" she apprached the captains seat, centred on the bridge and observed the bridge crew at work.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:30 pm

A Shuttle cut through the atmosphere of Dromund Kaas, quick and steady.

"There she is, the Nightmare Crucible." The pilot said, motioning towards the cockpit window. Turik shifted forward in his seat, craning his neck for a view of the battleship.
His eyes grew wide as he took in the massive scale of the war machine. It loomed dauntingly in orbit around the planet, illuminated by the faint glow of the shrinking rock's horizon. His suspicions were confirmed, this was not going to be any ordinary excursion; this was going to be a battle.

He sat back and turned to the Sith Warrior who sat next to him, a surly Zabrak. The Zabrak had not spoken a word since the two had boarded. He sat rigidly in his seat, eyes forward, slowly rubbing the palms of his hands together. As Turik watched him a sneer slowly crept onto the Zabrak's face.

"Are you afraid, Acolyte?" He croaked, pausing the rhythmic movement of his hands.

Turik felt a sinking sensation in his chest. He was afraid. He knew very well that he was going to be judged harshly on his actions in the upcoming mission, that his life would be threatened by his new Republic enemies and Sith allies alike. He knew he had to control his fear, yet somehow that only made it greater. He knew everything he believed in would die with him if he were to fail.

He knew failure was not an option.

"No," Turik said steeling his mind. "I am only eager." The Zabrak huffed once and resumed rubbing his palms.

"We're approaching the ship now and preparing to dock." The pilot said, cutting the tension that had slowly been building in the cramped shuttle.

Turik breathed deeply, closing his eyes.

Failure is not an option, I will prove my worth today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:40 am

Two blades erupted suddenly from each lightsaber's handles.

In a whirlwind of flips, slashes, and stabs, Zerexis had been training for the past hour on his Fury-class interceptor, readying himself for the task he was about to undergo. Though most of Miralukan birth had been known for their potency in the ways of the force, Zerexis had eschewed such a path in order to take up the blade, an interest of his since he was but a little child.
A message icon displayed on the holo-projector. He touched his hand to the selection screen, opening the message. It was Romana, a senior in rank to him, not to mention an aide to Bythion himself. "Balsavis? What could possibly be there that has Romana so piqued?" He decided that such matters were most likely above his insight. He was to follow his orders without question. "Auto-pilot, set course for Dromund Kaas. We have business to attend to."

"Destination reached," The auto-pilot droned. Zerexis stood up from his traditional kneeling posture, putting his left hand on his hip as habit. "It seems we have backup." His vision held an outlined silhouette of a massive battleship, with incoming and outgoing trails of Imperial starships. The guns mounted on the side of the hull had barrels the size of small cruisers. This was Imperial firepower at it's finest, and a good reassurance of their presence. However, to call the services of Romana into play requires skill and cunning that surpasses most, not to mention a fortified prison world under Republic control. His brow furrowed for a moment under the weight of the thought. He shrugged such pondering thoughts off, telling himself to stay on task. "You never know what could come of this," He spoke to himself quietly.

Out of his peripherals, he spotted another interceptor drifting next to the behemoth ship. He sensed a looming presence aboard the ship, something that seemed to be like a star and a black hole, in his Force vision. "It couldn't be... Even Bythion...?" He took a small step back, regaining the stoic posture he once held. He's been one of just a few to even catch a glimpse of Bythion, much less stand beside him. No doubt success in this mission would earn favor with his lord, something he'd been working hard for. He knelt, bowed his head, and drew both of his blades, holding them up in a parallel position. "Your bidding is my command, my lord."

(Edited, thanks for the save.)

Last edited by Darth Zerexis on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Recruit
Recruit
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:21 pm

(Darth Zerexis - I think were still at Dromund Kaas, we havn't reached Belsavis yet.)

As he disembarked onto the 'Nightmare Crucible' Apollo took note of the numerous other light-corvettes and fighters docked in the Crucible's main Hanger, he could see many others emerging for the other ships heading for the doors that presumably lead to the briefing room. He knew very little about the mission, only that they were going to a Republic prison world named Belsavis, and the Director her self was leading the mission; he glanced at the hanger-shield that exposed his homeworld, Dromund Kaas, knowing that if he was ever going to see it again then this mission more than ever was going require his skill, luck and the Force.

He sighed and turned to his pilot, Juna "lets go" the two went in the direction of everyone else, up a flight of stairs, after what seemed like hours, of walking the corridors of the warship he reached the briefing room and took a seat toward the back, noticing that Romana's servant, Calaxi, a Moff and Section Chief, and and a host of other officers standing on the raised stage round a holo-terminal, presumably finalising the data for the briefing, behind them was a door, which he suspected Darth Romana would emerge once everyone attending the briefing had arrived.

He looked around the room, there were Sith, Soilders other Agents all siting talking, some were even chuckling, that was the last thing he wanted to do. He wanted to concentrate on the mission in question, and hopefully stay on the good side of Darth Romana both keys to his survival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Trexus slowly walked towards the stumbling, bloodied up mess of a Trandoshan that now cowered before him. A heavy metallic THUD echoed in the small dark room as he moved closer and closer to his target, the sound of each step as heart wrenching to the reptillian creature as a Gundark's howl instilling fear in him that he had never felt before. Trexus removed one of his blasters-A modified Imperial Hold-out Pistol one of the two he regarded as his pride and joy.

"W-we c-c-can work something out right?" Whimpered the defeated republic spy as he watched the gleaming silver armor that decorated the Rattataki from head to toe slowly engulf his vision entirely. Weapons were strapped everywhere they could be and a large jetpack was visible on the tall, lithe man's back. Had he not been one that would soon take the Trandoshan's life he may have been a glorious sight.

The Republic had hired the lizard to keep tabs on Imperial activity on the planet Quesh and given his massive amounts of debts to the hutts he had agreed. The rat had been a tough one to find, hiding in every hole, nook and crevice he could find, but when it came down to it the reptilian known as Darsheki had resisted after Trexus' first warning. A mistake that Trexus would not allow to go unpunished. "I'll pay you double what they are paying you!"

"Right now it seems the only thing you can pay me is the blood seeping from your m-" Trexus was cut-off mid sentence by a call on his comm. device.

"Trexus Malus. Darth Romana of the Sith Empire hereby desires your services. You are to report to the Nightmare Crucible above the planet Dromund Kass for a full briefing..." The holier than thou Imperial stated with much attitude. Trexus wanted nothing more than for the blaster he now held to be aimed at the man's temple for his disrespect. "You will be well paid." he added swiftly in a nicer tone as if sensing the Bounty Hunter's displeasure.

A long drawn out sigh escaped the luxuriously armored visage that was "The Phantom of the Arena". He desired no pay, simply glorious combat. He shrugged, he would at least find out the details the mission entailed before he passed judgment. After all he had heard the rumors of the battle prowess of Darth Romana, he doubted the task would be a simple one. Perfect. He again turned his attention to Darsheki aiming his blaster at the lizards olive skinned head.

"Sorry to cut this short, usually I would've like to deliver a clever line or six before your inevitable end." he smiled, wishing the reptile could see through his helmeted head and fired. "But I have a briefing I need to attend."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A short time later Trexus arrived at the insidious looking ship known as the Nightmare Cruicible. Many other ships littered the hanger, as well as many more exiting. It wasn't the most quiet of places to be sure and the roar of shuttles engines combined with the immense amount of idle conversation made the hanger seem to be exploding with activity.

He scanned the crowd as he was one to always do. You could never be too alert. After all he was not exactly the galaxy's best friend. Human's decked out in flight uniforms took to small spacecrafts, while other red skinned near human species garbed in robes conversed, lightsabers clinging to their wastes-Sith. All in all nothing off particular interest.

He nodded satisfied that all was as well as it possibly could be for him on a ship full of the most vile treacherous people of the galaxy and headed in the direction of a human wearing the distinct coat and hat of an Imperial. The way the man walked told of much, and Trexus' knew there was more to the man then met the eye.

He continued stalking the man's footsteps until they both walked through the large blast doors that led to the briefing room after what seemed an eternity of walking. A smile came to Trexus' face as he thought about the irony of his thoughts. He had trained nearly his whole life as a gladiator and yet a hike through a ship was too much effort for him. He shook his head ashamed of himself and moved to the corner of the room to lean against the wall, closing his eyes as he waited for the briefing to start.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Moff Calaxi stood on the podium leaning over the circular holo-projector console inputting data in preparation for the briefing, every few seconds as another person joined the briefing he glanced up, the crowed was now getting quite large; there were Bounty Hunters, Sith, Mercenaries and Commandos lining the crowed of what must already be over 100. The Imperial Soldiers coming on this mission weren't privy to this intricate briefing, although all had elite training they were to only be considered fodder for this particular operation. "I'll inform Lady Romana that we are awaiting her arrival" he whispered to a female the intel-officers operating the console.

"Sir" she replied not glancing up from the console. Calaxi turned and exited the briefing room and headed towards a lift at the end of the corridor, the lift took him to the bridge where he crossed to the other side to take another one to Darth Romana's quarters. After a short time in the lift he arrived at a long wide corridor with a double-spaced blast door on the opposite side with two Imperial Guardsmen standing to attention either side, he approached slowly shuffling his uniform and straightening his hat before cautiously pressing release button to the side of the door, his speed decreased further as he entered the quarters, compared to her quarters on the Citadel it was quite.... inviting, for a non Sith; it contained none of her Sith trinkets or tapestries, at the far side he saw Darth Romana cross legged on the bed, instinctively he knelt and bowed his head.

"Is the briefing ready?" she asked opening one eye and looking down at at Calaxi.

"Yes My lady, all those you requested have arrived"

"I don't request Calaxi, I dictate..." she replied raising from meditative stance. "Lead the way" she climed off the bed and stood next to him and pulled her lightsaber from across the room and attached it to her hilt as her Section Chief headed for the door. as the two walked out of the quarters the two Guardsmen lifted there pikes and flanked Romana as she followed Calaxi into the lift and down to the Bridge. The bridge was quite for the time of day, only the principal crew were manning their stations the rest she presumed were in the mess, "Captain" she called out, immediately the Captain rushed to her side.

"Yes Marm?"

"Lock down the central hanger" her tone both casual and stern, she knew that once she revealed the specifics of the operations some of the Mercenaries and Bounty Hunters might decide that no fee was worth the risk that this mission presented. "And recall the bridge crew and make the preparations for lightspeed then await my orders for the jump."
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:08 am

30 minutes Prior.

Darth Bythion was disturbed from his meditation when his interceptor slid through the thick atmosphere of Dromund Kaas. Not a moment later Kalith's voice came over the dull roar of the ship's engine, on the intercom. "We have entered the atmosphere of Dromund Kaas, my Lord, and are awaiting docking procedures from the Nightmare Crucible, for your personal hanger." Without waiting for a reply he continued "Shall I send word that you will not be attending the briefing in person, my Lord?"

Few have ever had the chance to be in the same room with Darth Bythion and even fewer have had the privilege to speak with him face to face, even the members of the True Sith, Darth Bythion's own sect, are subject to his mystery. "No Kalith, I shall be attending the briefing myself, but you are to only inform Moff Calaxi of that fact, he shall pass it along to Darth Romana. As for the docking officials, tell them I shall stay in my interceptor and await a holorecord of the briefing when it has concluded." A pause ensued while Kalith tried and failed to process what he had just heard. "But, my Lord, you never..." Cut off by Bythion's quick reply "This matter holds great importance to the sect and the Empire alike. Therefore I want to personally make sure that it goes according to plan." Accepting that his place was not to question, Kalith respectfully replied "Very well, my Lord, I shall follow your orders."

Bythion stood and walked out of his quarters to the ship's secret armory, made just for him and stocked with everything and anything that a Dark Lord would need to use, whether it was equipment for battle, espionage, or ancient Sith rituals. He went to the left side and opened a durasteel locker containing a cloak as dark as a black hole, a lightly armored chest piece, grey boots made from the skin of the legendary terentatek, and a full metal helmet with a built in comm system and display. Bythion wouldn't just be using these to conceal his identity at this briefing, he also conjured a Sith spell during his meditation to block the greater part of his power from being detectable by those sensitive of the force. He felt the ship slowing to a drift and then for just the tiniest moment a slight weightlessness fell over him as the ship floated down to touch down in his private hanger. Kalith came over the intercom "We have arrived my Lord."

Bythion headed off, down the ship's ramp and towards the hanger's lift that would bring him to the floor in which the briefing was being held. He walked through the doors of the briefing room as casually as any self righteous Sith would, so as to not cause anymore attention than was needed. He walked through the crowd of soldiers, mercenaries, and Sith, some of which he recognized, to find himself a spot in the middle where he could see and hear everything that was to be said at the briefing.

He stood, listening to the whispers and laughs and taking note of everyone in the room, waiting patiently for Darth Romana to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:58 pm

On the Bridge

Darth Romana stood in the centre of the bridge looking out into the depths of space, she was not going to rush to start the briefing, plotting the hyperspace coordinates was just as important; it was important that she was neither late nore early to her briefing and the bridge crew certainly did benefit from her unique style of supervision. "My Lady, Darth Bythion's servant, 'Kalith' has informed me that Lord Bythion shall be attending the briefing."

"Interesting" she replied pacing up and down the centre of the bridge for a few steps before turning and facing Calaxi once more, "I've been aware of this for quite some time Calaxi;" she took a pause before continuing "why should he leave it to the last minuet before informing me and then not tell me in person....."

"We believe he's keeping his presence a secret... I've had my officers pull up these stills of him exiting his interceptor he guided Romana towards a view screen at the side of the bridge. "The Docking Officials had been told that he was going to remain on board" As always he reported and asked no questions, although i

"If he's gone to these lengths to keep his attendence a secret, then he will be cloaking his presence... I think Calaxi, a word with Agent Kalith might be a good idea before I start this briefing" As Intelligence Director she was continually gathering information, even on those superior to her "Inform Kalith that I will grant him an audience here on the bridge, then jam internal communications from the hanger"

(I am just stalling my arrival at the briefing until everyone participating has had the opportunity to arrive - Zerexis and Turik)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:48 pm

As his interceptor drew closer to the docking bay's shield, he paced gently, almost in a nervous, on-edge pattern. It wasn't the mission that concerned him mostly, no, it was rather the thought that there might just be an overwhelmingly prestigious sith lord attending this briefing. "Keep your resolve, man, you have to stay calm," he muttered to himself quietly. He gazed out the starboard window, watching all the entries and exits of ships slowly feeding to the Crucible. He noticed the traffic was getting much thinner, realizing something of importance must be happening aboard the ship. Zerexis began donning his customized Zabrak battle armor, with increased flexibility at the joints and about 3/4ths of the heaviness of the typical light armor. Setting his daisho-esque lightsabers at his left hip, he lowered the boarding ramp. "Well, here goes first impressions."

He took his first light steps down the ramp before realizing the bay was much bigger than he had previously anticipated. This was truly a ship meant for battle, casting a black shadow on all others who dare oppose it, to strike fear into it's enemies. Such was the way of the Sith, nothing less was expected. As he observed his environment, he saw prominent figures about him. High ranking generals, elite agents, and well-known officials walked about with heightened awareness, or haughtiness, depending on who you looked at. As he was about to enter through the first set of blast doors, a towering figure walked through, clad in heavy armor, his boots like anvils against the surface of the floor. While Zerexis expected him to carry a weapon as heavy as his armor, he was deceived, as he was armed only with a small, almost petite blaster, yet was heavily modified from what he could tell. He took his queues from the holo-signs directing him to the briefing room. "This is it," He thought to himself with a touch of anxiety, "Time to go to work."
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Turik gazed around in awe as he entered the briefing hall. A large battalion was already present, the make up of which consisted of everything from mercenaries to intimidating Sith lords.

He made his way into the growing assembly, working to calm his nerves. He had primarily been a scholar until this point, sure he and his former master had come across trouble, been involved in some small skirmishes, but the scope of the coming battle was unlike anything he had experienced. It appeared this would be a trial by fire for him. He thought back to the trials he faced in becoming a padawan, the trivial tasks that seemed so daunting at the time. He took solace in that fact, the scale of the Imperial war machine was simply strange and unfamiliar, in time he would grow accustomed to it. He would have to, or it would devour him as easily as it's enemies.

It was coming closer and he knew it, the moment of truth. What had started as a question not so long ago, a question of why, had turned into an ideal; an ideal that had led him here. Turik breathed deeply. This was the time to do what must be done. No more second guessing, no remorse.

They say history is written by the victors. He intended to see himself written as the hero.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:08 pm

It hadn't been more than 20 minutes after Lord Bythion left, when an alarm aboard Darth Bythion's Interceptor went off. Kalith calmly leaned over the command console and pressed a flashing button, revealing the holoimage of Moff Calaxi.

Holding down the surprise he felt, Kalith greeted him "Ah, good to see you Sir... do you require something?". "I am here to inform you that Darth Romana has... asked to have a word with you on the command deck." This surprise left a slight change in demeanor, even though he felt as though he had been shot with a blaster bolt full of fear and curiosity. After a short pause Calaxi replied "Will that be a problem Agent Kalith?". Kalith straitened regaining his posture "Um... No Sir, it would be an honor. I shall leave for the command deck at once." Calaxi curtly replied "There will be guards waiting to escort you outside your hanger's doors." Calaxi's holoimage faded until there was nothing left, but the dust that was swirling around the cockpit.

Kalith sat back thinking over what had just happened and who he was about to talk to. After a couple of seconds he stood, not wanting to waste the Director of Intelligence's time, and headed off to the command deck.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Darth Romana sat regally on the Captains seat in the centre of the Bridge and lent forward agent Kalith appeared, "Ahh.. the loyal agent, welcome Kalith" she stood and approached the agent who was significantly taller than her, whilst he managed a slighy bow when he entered her presence he didn't kneel as Calaxi and Romana's other subordinates did.

"You required my presence My Lord" the was a sense of informality in his tone, with out any warning she thrust out a small jolt of force lightning with a sizeable force push behind it that knocked him over backwards.

"I did Kalith, Lord Bythion must really sort out the informality that you have acquired.... you may stand..." her voice surprisingly calm, as he slowly rose to his feet.

"Now, my dock officers reported that Darth Bythion was remaining on his ship?" she left time for what appeared to be a nod.

"But that's not the case is it... agent. He's at the briefing, concealed his identy in more ways than one. I thought you might like to shed some light on the situation" She realised the chances of him knowing anything she didn't was slim, infact she probably knew more - although he would have been privy to Darth Bythion that anyone else has been in a long time. It was also more than likely that next time he saw his master he would mention their little meeting, and his dissatisfaction of the punishment he received.

"So... enlighten me.?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:14 am

"So... enlighten me?"

Kalith still felt the unforgettable burning sensation of the force lightning that Darth Romana had used on him, just as Darth Bythion used to. But he had to pull through the pain's overwhelming current to reply. "My Lady, I was as surprised as you probably were when Lord Bythion chose to come to the briefing in person. As you know, he rarely ever stands in the presence of such low ranking members of the Sect, let alone some of the mercenary scum that are attending this mission. He told me that a mission of this importance had to be watched carefully from a first hand perspective, his perspective... even if you were the one in charge."

Kalith began to tense up, as he prepared to say his conclusion. To see if what he had told Lady Romana would be sufficient enough for her to withhold more punishment for his prior mishap of informal introduction and lack of clear respect. "Alas, My Lady, that is all I know of his plans. Please accept my apologies for my disrespectful behavior, Lord Bythion has been quite lenient on the use of formal behavior, at least on his ship."
He graciously bowed and waited for Romana's reply.

Last edited by DarthBythion on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:41 pm

"Hmm.... you haven't provided any information that I didn't already know." her voice cold, and annoyed "Although... I was able to gage your reaction to the questions, which may in time prove useful." her tone has changed in an almost spooky fashion "You do realise that to be successful in intel you actually have to know something.... or else spending the rest of your.. life as Bythion's footman" She knew that Kailith spying on his superior would be unethical, and in the end lethal; ethics and lethality held no concerrn for Romana however, she would freely gather information on everyone she felt the need to. "Your fortunate that you are not under my command.... or else you wouldn't have survived this little....... chat. Your free to return to your ship"

She turned away as he left; the meeting had been almost pointless other than confirming suspicions she already had.

-------------------------------------------

The Briefing.

Flanked by her two guardsmen, Darth Romana slowly exited the lift and proceeded down a short flight of stairs toward the reverse entrance of the briefing room that would take her streight to the podium, she could already here the muted sound chatter, laughter and the general hussle and bustle of those attending the briefing, she paused breifily for a second before striding into the room careful flaunting her ornate robing that is topped only by her ostentatious headdress. The other officers stood to attention as she approached the edge of the podium waiting for her cloud to settle. "Welcome one and all" she suddenly started raising her arms, walking from side to side, "before I go into the specifics of the operation I will just first warn you all of the dangers, many of you... wont return. Many of you aren't Imperial - and I do realise the thought of near certian-death may not be attractive for any amount of credits that are offered." her tone seemed to trail off "I've have the the main-hanger locked down no personal ship can be accessed, If I sense, any cowardice, hesitation or disloyalty then I will assure to have those responsible eliminated"

"This operation will take us into into the Republic controlled outer-rim world Belsavis; built millennia ago by the Rakata and recently discovered by the Republic and the Jedi" she approached the projection of the planet "Our fleet will exit hyperspace here" she pointed at the representation of the single ship fleet appeared on the projection, "The Republic will detect us soon after we hyperspace into the outer zone here, and we predict that they will ambush us somewhere between here and here.... safely in the to the planets gravitation field. So's not to alert the Republic to our true motives we will move into a retreat position and prepare for a jump hyperspace at that point the Republic forces will cut us off and destroy the battleship to prevent us reporting the position to the main Imperial Fleet. We will move into attack position and the bridge crew will prepare a dead-drop of the two powered-down cloaked cargo freighters into the planets atmosphere."

*2 hours of briefing...*

"You will all be notified which freighter you will be boarding as we come out of hyperspace, as for now you should all head to the mess-hall and then get some rest. You will be notified as we close in on the Belsavis system." she turned and exited the the briefing hall this time following her two guardsmen on the way back upto the bridge.

Last edited by Darth Romana on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:32 pm

She stepped into the lift that took her direcly upto the Bridge where the crew were making the final preparations for what could very well be a one way trip, in the back of her mind she was worried - or concerned was closer, this was almost alien to her and was causing a slight disturbance, it wasn't just the thought of going into the virtual unknown during her meditative sessions in which like the Jedi Seers she looked at the outcomes of the future for guidance - Belsavis was drenched in the Dark Side, it was blocking her ability to see clearly enough to identify what might be ahead, but there was something. She put it to the back of her mind, concern was only a tiny part of what was going though her mind, Belsavis could provide benefits to her personally perhaps even more so that the Sith Empire, it was risky but then taking risks is what Sith did. As Romana roamed the Bridge she unexpectedly changed her mind and briskly headed off to her private quaters, once their she lifted off her headress and removed the overlayers of her robes, revealing the more simple, yet elegant dark robes of a Sith she lifted her hood up and sat crosslegged in the centre of the room and returned to her medative stance which was broken briefly only for a split second as she sensed her two guards arriving to stand guard outside her room after she had unexpeckly left the bridge with out them - uninterested she returned to her mediation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Trexus opened one eye as he watched the cryptic, impressively garbed Sith stand at the head of the briefing room and take position at the podium. A deathly silence stole everyone's tongues the moment she took her place of power. Her robe was as black as the darkest depths of space and she wore an odd rather distracting hat atop her head which Trexus could not help but smile at.

"Welcome one and all" she suddenly started raising her arms, walking from side to side, "before I go into the specifics of the operation I will just first warn you all of the dangers, many of you... wont return." She began in a stern but wholly honest tone of voice which was surprising to hear from on of her kind. But as she continued Trexus began to grow weary once again closing his chalk white eye lids as he continued to lean comfortably against the wall.

At least they remained shut until they shot open as the following words were uttered that made his heart leap in anticipation. "This operation will take us into into the Republic controlled outer-rim world Belsavis; built millennia ago by the Rakata and recently discovered by the Republic and the Jedi"

Jedi? he thought to himself. Finally worthy adversaries, no more weak minded or combat depraved hooligans and gamblers. No this was the real deal. When I take to that icy white world...I shall make sure I leave a blood red trail wherever I tread. Glory shall be mine. Whether those republic dogs wish it or not. And if one of these treacherous bastards stands in the way between me and glorious combat. A smirk spread across his deathly white tattooed face. Then they will add to my combat record.

"You will all be notified which freighter you will be boarding as we come out of hyperspace, as for now you should all head to the mess-hall and then get some rest. You will be notified as we close in on the Belsavis system." and with that she turned and exited that room as suddenly as she had entered, flanked by her personal guard. Trexus peered around the rooms at the other and chuckled. Mortified gazes were exchanged and the whining tone of a woman scorned was uttered by men.

Trexus removed his helmet finally revealing to all in the room his Rattataki heritage. His bald head and tatoos as well as a scar that ran down one of his cheeks drew fearful looks from the already horrified men at attendance.

"Weaklings." he muttered to himself. Well he thought he had muttered it to himself. One particularly bewildered Imperial dressed in the garb of a soldier-one which he dishonored approached him a look a rage upon his face.

"You dare call us weaklings you bounty hunting scum!" He raised his voice loud obviously desiring to cause a scene at Trexus' expense. "They remove option for us to even choose whether or not to join in what is surely suicide! And you stand there a judge?! You weak minded imb-" A straight gauntlet covered right hand crack him in the jaw dropping him to the floor unconscious.

Trexus rolled his neck around drawing a cacophony of cracks before squatting down beside the man, unwavering by the looks being thrown his way.

"Man up, or next time you try another out burst...." Trexus peered around the room. "I'll kill you myself." The Rattataki stood and walked from the briefing room. One armored guard stopped him on his way but one glance from Trexus removed him from his presence and allowed him to leave the room unencumbered by the scolding of an imperial.

To glory.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Recruit
Recruit
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:45 am

As the brief came to a close the regally dressed Sith Lady vanished almost as swiftly as she had appeared, she could hear muttering of those around him - the mission sounded challenging, this was going to be the most difficult mission Apollo had been on, the way that she exclaimed at the begging that 'many would not return' was show of either her brutal honesty or a way for her to weed out those who are fearful of near certain death, their for disobeying against the Sith mistress. From across the room he noticed the start of a commotion after a Bounty Hunter muttered something, he didn't hear exactly what but it seemed to upset those around him; many of the Imperials resented and even hated the bounty hunters for there disloyalty and saw them as untrustworthy, Apollo agreed that their independent nature made them unaffiliated with the empire but Darth Romana had obviously thought enough of these ones to take on this operation - either that or she needed some cannon fodder. "HOW DARE YOU CALL US WEAKLINGS YOU BOUNTY HUNTER SCUM" a Imperial solider shouted in response to the hunters muttering.

As they through insults at one another Apollo decided to stay out of it all together, he turned to get up and he suddenly heard the smack of the solider getting a whack from the bounty hunter and instantly fell into unconscious, the bounty hunter then got up and left the room being stoped by a guard who almost instantly let him pass, at first he thought the hunter had been human but at a closer look the pale skin un doubtably identified him as a Ratataki - non human. A non human merc isn't going to get the easiest time anyway, let alone if he goes around punching human imperials, Apollo thought to him self before getting up with the general flow and heading toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Turik Stood in the Mess hall, leaning against one of the cold metallic walls. He had heard her say it, that many would not return from the mission, that it was possible only death waited at the end of the day.
He thought this would shake is already unsteady nerves, but it almost seemed to make him feel better.

"Because I have nothing left to lose." He muttered.

Either that, or it was that word. That one word in the briefing seemed to hang in his head, buzzing and fluttering about. Jedi.

He clenched his fists. The prospect of some of those brainwashed fools being there helped to focus him. That was what it was all about. Any blow he could strike to the Jedi was one step closer to seeing them eradicated.

This will be just fine, he thought. I'm ready to take back the weakness I showed when I spared my former master. I'm ready to open my eyes, and navigate this road I've started down.

I'm ready to spill some Jedi blood.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:14 pm

Darth Romana stood up from her meditative position and headed for the exit of her quarters and singled her two guards to remain where they were, her meditation hadn't made the coming operation any clearer so she wanted to view the moral of those taking part in the mission first hand. She was never seen in public wearing such simple apparel, a simple black robe with her head covered by a hood, it wouldn't hide her identity but others wouldn't recognise her from afar. She took a different direction than usual and headed toward the mess hall as she got nearer the corridors got more busy, people coming and going from the mess, she was suprised as she entered the mess hall that the moral was surprisingly higher than expected, people remained confident and happy - the person she wanted to observe the most was Bythion, too try and raise the prospect that he might approach her and offer an explanation for his slightly bizarre behaviour.

She approached a young Sith acolyte leaning against one of the halls durosteel walls - he was unlike most here she could feel little of the dark side with in him but defiantly anger at the Jedi, he appeared slightly nervous. "You are new to the Sith.... I sense little of the Dark Side in you........ you.. fear the on coming mission?" she asked him trying, and failing, to sound sympothetic.

(**I thought I would get some interaction between our charactors going. That sith is you Turik btw :] also, don't forget about your other charactor Darth Malice =]**)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1   Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prison Break on Belsavis- Part 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next