Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Break Vacation

Go down 
+3
Darth Xean
Darth Romana
Darth Bythion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

Spring Break Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:22 pm

I probably won't be back on the site until the 19th or 20th. I'm flying to Austria tomorrow! It'll be my first time in Europe so I'm very excited, plus I'm of a legal drinking age there What a Face.

If anyone else is going on a vacation somewhere and would like to tell us where feel free.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Ah yeah, you Americans have a 21+ drinking age, I can tell you when I went to New York mid last year with some friends that we were slightly pissed of (to say the least) when they refused us entry to the clubs and wouldn't let us then buy alcohol in the bars. I think 18 is old enough lol, its fine for us in the UK.

And I wish I had a (vacation) or holiday, as we call them, coming up. I'm not off until Easter.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:13 pm

We've been talking about visiting relatives in Wisconsin, but latley it doesn't sound like it so I really don't know what I'm going for Spring Break.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Lol guys most Americans, my parents included, have a stick up their ass about anything that involves taking risks. Which is why our legal age for just about everything is higher than any other country.

Eh, I'm going to sign up for summer school, apply for a job, apply for TulsaTech, maybe go hang out with some friends, other than that I'm just going to relax.

Fun Fun...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:49 pm

im going to do nothing all summer long
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:32 am

Darth Romana wrote:
Ah yeah, you Americans have a 21+ drinking age, I can tell you when I went to New York mid last year with some friends that we were slightly pissed of (to say the least) when they refused us entry to the clubs and wouldn't let us then buy alcohol in the bars. I think 18 is old enough lol, its fine for us in the UK.

And I wish I had a (vacation) or holiday, as we call them, coming up. I'm not off until Easter.

Lol, well the legal drinking age used to be 18, until the government changed it to 21 in 1984. Some people want it to change back so, we might go back eventually? (maybe? Neutral)
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Ooh, lucky you! Have a blast Bythion.

As for me, nothing special, just work work and more work Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm back from Europe! As I can see, yall didn't kill each other while I was gone so that is good Razz.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:54 pm

No, we just decided to mutiny is all.
We demand bacon sandwiches!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

BACON!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:42 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
I'm back from Europe! As I can see, yall didn't kill each other while I was gone so that is good Razz.

Well Romana did threaten to seek us out, but it's all good! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:05 am

DarthBythion wrote:

lol we were angels Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:19 am

I don't know about you guys but I want my damn bacon!
How am I supposed to train and gain muscle and strength with protein? HUH?! TELL MEH!
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:02 am

lol. Fine I'll start writing up a guild member's constitution that gives yall the legal right to bacon, while on this sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break Vacation   Spring Break Vacation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Break Vacation
Page 1 of 1