Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Spring everyone!!

Go down 
+3
Darth Bythion
Darth Romana
Darth Xean
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

Happy Spring everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Spring everyone!!   Happy Spring everyone!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:21 am

The weather may differ for some of us (especially me) but Spring has finally arrived. We have a lot to look forward to this Spring:

Spring Break

Earth Day lol!

Mother's Day (running out of ideas)

and of course...

The Long Awaited Release of TOR!

Here, you can post what you're looking forward to this Spring. flower
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Happy Spring everyone!!   Happy Spring everyone!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:55 am

We don't have 'spring break' here, but we do have Easter coming up (as do you I expect). We've also got the Royal Wedding coming up in April.

I really hope that TOR is still on target for a Spring release.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Happy Spring everyone!!   Happy Spring everyone!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:04 am

ehh, I'm thinking June(probably July)-September right now.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Happy Spring everyone!!   Happy Spring everyone!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
We don't have 'spring break' here, but we do have Easter coming up (as do you I expect). We've also got the Royal Wedding coming up in April.

I really hope that TOR is still on target for a Spring release.

Ya'll get to miss school/work/university for a wedding? Why if that isn't the most ridiculous pie- Let me stop myself. Shocked Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Happy Spring everyone!!   Happy Spring everyone!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:09 am

my guess is late summer into sept.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Happy Spring everyone!!   Happy Spring everyone!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 am

Darth Sneaky wrote:

Thats what i'm thinking.

Allthough commerically September isn't a good month to release an game let alone an MMO - a great number of their target audiance will be going back to school, starting university etc and could their for hold off on buying the game - I certianly wouldn't be able to be as active as I would be able to over spring/summer time.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Happy Spring everyone!!   Happy Spring everyone!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:07 am

same here, of course i don't want to wait that long, but from all the interviews iv'e been watching they are completely redoing the pvp, and adding on more content by the day, im praying for the spring/early summer release, but more realistically its going to be late summer ish
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Happy Spring everyone!!   Happy Spring everyone!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:39 am

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:

Thats what i'm thinking.

Allthough commerically September isn't a good month to release an game let alone an MMO - a great number of their target audiance will be going back to school, starting university etc and could their for hold off on buying the game - I certianly wouldn't be able to be as active as I would be able to over spring/summer time.

They probably don't want to experience a server crash within the first week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Happy Spring everyone!!   Happy Spring everyone!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:27 am

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
They probably don't want to experience a server crash within the first week.

It's not uncommon for an MMO so experience that straight after launch. After all they did initially plan a spring release.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Happy Spring everyone!!   Happy Spring everyone!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:52 am

yeah i can remember when wotlk first launched, server was going down every 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Happy Spring everyone!!   Happy Spring everyone!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Figures it's probably going to be released right around the time I'm moving across the country. As for what I'm looking forward to in spring? Not much, now that TOR has apparently been moved to a later date. Then again, there are lots of movies I want to see that are out... So I guess there's that...
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Spring everyone!!   Happy Spring everyone!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:31 pm

well im stuck with bloody collage exams ffs :/ im not to fussed about the release date i suppose given ill either be busy with work and i dont want to get too distracted plus im going to loads of festivals and gigs in the meantime anyway, and i suppose the longer its taking them the more thorough there being so the later the better im geussing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Spring everyone!!   Happy Spring everyone!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Spring everyone!!
Page 1 of 1