Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!

Go down 
+5
Darth Sneaky
Turik Khan
Apollo
Darth Zelus
Darth Romana
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:47 pm

I'll come up with one of my own either later today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 pm

I'll might just be using my alt Kalith (Imperial Agent that I used for the last RP). Also will this event be before or after Belsavis? I think after would make more sense for some of the member's past character's, but we could make "before" work.

• Name - Kalith Praxen

• Age - 25

• Gender - Male

• Description - A promising Imperial Agent from the Chiss homeworld, Csilla. He is almost 2 meters in height and slightly muscular. Darth Bythion, himself, chose Kalith to be his personal Intelligence Agent after seeing him in action, both on and off the battlefield. Kalith remains a faithful companion to Bythion to this very day.

• Position - Junior Intelligence Agent

Last edited by DarthBythion on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Your right, after would be easier to work with for some, so yeah lets go with after Belsavis.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:34 pm

I have to ask, does my rank represent my RP character's rank?
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:34 am

• Name - Turik Khan

• Age - 22

• Gender - Male

• Physical description - Short brown hair sits atop a slightly pale face from which his intense light brown eyes peer out. Standing just shy of six feet tall no one would call Turik particularly athletic nor scrawny, he's of an average if skinny build kept in shape through various forms of training and exercise. He is frequently seen in robes or other loose fitting garb ranging from black to brown to gray in color. In short, Turik looks rather unremarkable. And that is just the way he likes it.

• Position - Sith Lord
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Darth_Faisneise wrote:
I have to ask, does my rank represent my RP character's rank?

It should do yes. It works well so you can later tie in a potential promotion into your RPing.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:21 pm

I should remake my individual RP profile thingamabob then to reflect my Acolyte state, shouldn't I?
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Darth_Faisneise wrote:
I should remake my individual RP profile thingamabob then to reflect my Acolyte state, shouldn't I?

Yeah, at your current rank the paragraph that ends "Or so he thought" is appropriate, you can reference your master as a npc character in our RP and when we assign you as Apprentice to a Sith Lord you could then perhaps add detail into why you've got a new master.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Edited. I'll put up a thing here later.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:44 pm

• Name - Jaron Kyno

• Age - 19

• Gender - Male

• Physical description - His pale skin and hazel eyes seem to blaze out from his long, straight-hanging, dark mane of brunet hair. His face is almost always stuck in a sort of permanent frown, regardless of his actual mood, making every one always assume he is angry or upset about something. Tall and slim, Jaron tends to stick out on occasion, just by standing there, but he does not really mind. He enjoys fantasizing people thinking of him as an angry giant, even though he knows almost know one he knows though of him as giant.

• Position - Sith Apprentice

Last edited by Darth_Faisneise on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Darth_Faisneise wrote:
((Well, I'm not an apprentice yet... But can my character be?))

Yeah, as I said you can reference an NPC Master that you have and then when you get assigned one by the guild then you can change it in your story - if you so wish.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Has everyone who's taking part put up their info?

Back to top Go down
Apollo
Recruit
Recruit
Apollo

Class : Imperial Agent
Unit : Intellegence

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:17 am

• Name - Apollo

• Age - 19

• Gender - Male

• Physical description - A young human with mousy coloured hair of medium length. Built for speed and aglility rather than pysicical streingth Apollo is of a slight build and stands at 5'11. Armed with a blaster pistel, a sniper rifle and a vibro knife at the bottom of his leg.

• Description - Apollo is young human born into an aristocratic Human Sith family on the Imperial Capital of Dromund Kaas. His Father and Mother and many ancestors were Lords of the Sith as was his elder Sister, Lady Artemis; he and his identical twin brother, (code name Charon) however were born with out sufficient force abilities to become Sith. As a loyal subject of the Empire he and his brother enrolled into Imperial Intelligence and both, without any surprise to there parents, were fast-tracked to the Cipher agent programme.

As agents Apollo and Charon worked closely together as field agents on Nar Shadda and later Coruscant, the latter which lead to Agent Charon's capture. The two worked infiltrated the senate guard in order to provide assassination targets and opertunities for there Sith and Imperial superours. When separated on a scouting mission against a supposedly corrupt senator Charon was led into a trap which resulted in his arrest and sentencing, whilst nievely confident he could break his brother out of Republic custody his superior decided otherwise and forced him onto a different assignment.

Whilst its only months since his brothers capture, Apollo remains as loyal and effeciant agent as he ever was, and continues to avoid action against civilians Republic, Imperial or otherwise- but his kind streak toward Republic prisinors was switched to ruthless as he did his upmost to assure when he was involved in there capture that they reseaved the poorest possible treatment, often meaning they were passed onto a Lord of the Sith.

• Position - Senior Intelligence Officer

I'm ready when everyone else is to start. If I am to play one the exchange bosses can/should I also put down a bit of info for that?
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:08 pm

Apollo wrote:
[I'm ready when everyone else is to start. If I am to play one the exchange bosses can/should I also put down a bit of info for that?

Good idea. Does anyone else wan't to take a second role as an adversary. Apollo's taking the Exchange Vigo, we could do with someone taking:

Hutt Boss
Hutt boss' agent/enforcer

More can be added in as we go further into the game.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:50 pm

If no one else is up for it I'll give being one of the villains a shot.
I'm not as boned up on Star Wars lore as I'd like to be (haven't followed much EU to be honest, most of my knowledge is limited to the films. Thanks the Force for the wiki.) but challenges are fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:33 am

Turik Khan wrote:
I'm not as boned up on Star Wars lore as I'd like to be (haven't followed much EU to be honest, most of my knowledge is limited to the films. Thanks the Force for the wiki.) but challenges are fun Smile

The Hutt boss then? Do you wan't to start the RP also, by that I mean make the first post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:02 pm

If its not too late, and now that Im actually a member Id like to join the RP to get my feet wet. Let me know if its closed already and I wont post.

• Name - Mayshar

• Age - Phyiscal Apperance about 25, actual age unknown.

• Gender - Male

• Physical description - 6'8" 195lbs. Very tall and very slender but not boney. His muscle tone and physique are nearly perfect and he has a special charm or charisma about him that you cant quite place. When you dont sense the enormous evil coming from him he is very attractive and alluring. His eyes are pure white and without pupils and his skin is pitch black, like shadows or born of darkness itself. He is covered from head to toe in a long black robe that seems to flow with his every movement, like its alive and conforming perfectly to his body. When the hood is up all you see is the whiteness of his eyes. Underneath the robe but not normally visable is sleek, solid black armor, made out of a material that seems to be magical in nature but very resilient. As silent as it is mysterious, it protects every vital point of his torso. (refer to the picture below for a very accurate visual reference.)

A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Maysha13

• Position -Junior Intelligence Agent
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Darth Mayshar wrote:
If its not too late, and now that Im actually a member Id like to join the RP to get my feet wet. Let me know if its closed already and I wont post.

Nope, your not too late. And your more than welcome too.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Turik Khan wrote:

The Hutt boss then? Do you wan't to start the RP also, by that I mean make the first post?

I'll take the role of the Hutt's enforcer, and I'll be happy to start it just need a little time to square it away. Smile

Here is the character sheet for the enforcer:

• Name - Jarl Tyr

• Race- Rattataki

• Age - 35

• Gender - Male

• Physical description - Physically fit from years of hard labor as a slave, Jarl boasts an intimidating physique. His chalk white face is cold and ruthless, the face of man who has long since parted with compassion. He keeps a barbed whip strapped to his belt along with a modified blaster pistol, just tools to get the job done.

• Position - Right hand to the (unnamed as of yet :p) Hutt boss
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:32 am

Um, I'm not on the role play roster thing... Was this on purpose, or have I been forgotten?
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:52 am

Darth_Faisneise wrote:
Um, I'm not on the role play roster thing... Was this on purpose, or have I been forgotten?

It was partly a mistake. You didn't fill in the character info form so I missed you:

Code:
[list][*]Name -

[*]Age -

[*]Gender -

[*]Physical description -

[*]Position -
[/list]

I've used the info in the individual RP section and added you.

Darth_Faisneise wrote:
Name - Jaron Kyno

Species - Human

Age - 19

Height - 6ft

Hair - Dark brown, down to mid back

Eyes - Hazel

Skin - Pale

___

Alignment - Dark Side

Weapon - Single orange lightsaber

Fighting style - Adequate knowledge of Forms I, II, and a beginning understanding of Form V
___

Background -
Once upon a time, on the far off world of Dromund Kaas, a child was born. That child reeked of potential, both with the force, and with his mind. As soon as he could take care of himself, at the age of nine, he was sent away by parents who couldn't be prouder, sent away to Korriban, where he would be trained in the ways of the Sith. Quickly, the boy rose through the ranks, both by publicly defeating his opponents, and allowing his competition to slaughter itself and pick off the weakened victor when it was least expected. Eventually, he was apprenticed to one of the Lords, and he learned much in the ways of the force and gained a mastery of lightsaber combat, learning every form that his Master had to teach him. Or so he thought.

Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:53 pm

I did fill it out. On page three.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Darth_Faisneise wrote:
I did fill it out. On page three.

Thanks, sorry I must have missed it. Sorry. But as I said I've added you already.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Everyone else is free to join when ever they want!
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Sorry I haven't been able to reply lately, been busy around here >.< I'll try to get something up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!   A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A 2nd - New PBP RP ideas wanted!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next