Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.

Go down 
+5
Atrer
Turik Khan
Foxkage
Darth Bythion
Darth Romana
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Empty
PostSubject: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:03 pm

As interim RP-officer, I thought we should get a RP going. I want your ideas, and the characters you are going to be playing as.

My only request at this point is that DarthBythion's role in it be kept to a minimum; this is not me excluding our exalted leader, perhaps he can play as another character; its just that in a similar way that you never saw the emperor carrying out many missions, he left it to his deputies. Which is why I suggest in this RP, the mission is lead by Orgabra and myself; perhaps Bythion could be the Admiral who's place still has not been filled by a guild member, (and when it is filled we just kill the NPC who Bythion is playing later on) - (just like I plan to include a NPC character in my characters back story, how she achieved the position etc.).

To make it more interesting I would like everyone to feature at least two characters who they will be playing, one there actual character and another a new invention! Please don't stray to far from the status of the guild members, refur to the members who are higher than you as you would a Sith Superior.

But first, before write down our characters, I want ideas!

One idea of mine was our strategic prison break of important prisoners on Belsavis. When we decide we can figure out some back story.

Bare in mind the game is set decaes after the sacking of Coruscant, all ideas should correspond with that, ie no Great Galactic War battles... ideas!!
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:45 am

I think the Belsavis idea is great.

I'm a little confused too on the thing about me, are you saying for me not to RP as Darth Bythion in this (just wondering)?
Like you just want me to create someone new to RP like an Admiral that you mentioned?
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:09 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
I think the Belsavis idea is great.

I'm a little confused too on the thing about me, are you saying for me not to RP as Darth Bythion in this (just wondering)?
Like you just want me to create someone new to RP like an Admiral that you mentioned?

Yes, exactly. Its just (as explained) its difficult in a RP sense the leader being a major part of a RP (like Darth Sidious leaving it to Darth Vader). Darth Bythion in this thread should have a small part how ever, in contact with me, your Admiral and your general via hologram - issuing orders etc.

Now I think the Belsavis idea is as decided as it can be. Can people who wan't to take part please post the characters they are going to be playing as. At least "2" please! And they don't have to be Sith Lord's we want Sith Troopers, Agents, Bounty Hunters etc!

Please, I know that, slightly disappointing, nobody other than Bythion actually replied to this thread - please now that we are character posting can everyone post there characters!! I see you all logging in everyday, yet none of you are posting like you should be.

Use this template:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
-
[b]Position:[/b]
-
[b]Gender:[/b]
-
[b]Species[/b]
-
[b]Age:[/b]
-
[b]More Info:[/b]
-

Last edited by Darth Romana on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Main Character

Name:
- Darth Romana
Position:
- Sith Master and Director of Intelligence
Species
-Human
More Info:
- Coming soon...

Secondary Characters

Name:
- Dean Kieren
Position:
- Sith Apprentice
Species
- Human
More Info:
- The young, inexperienced yet powerful Apprentice of Darth Romana.

Name:
- Lee Calaxi
Position:
- Section Chief of Imperial Intelligence and Moff
Species
-Human
More Info:
- Comming soon...

Last edited by Darth Romana on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: the Company    New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:35 pm

Code:
Name:
-Mura'Shiye
Position:
- Bounty hunter
Species
-mandalorian
More Info:
Mura'Shiye's Journey was a Hard and Burdening path, strong and Ruthless in battle yet, a Caring and lovely Person. She was born in a Mans world, and kept her potion in the Clan. she was Treated unwelcome from the Hunters of the Clan, until she Hunted and Slayed Gulga'fy the Rival leader, and tooked her place in the clan for good. She was the leader for a Great sum of time until the Day when the Agent Karal Mindis Recruited her,She was more then happy to get of the World and find a Greater place in the Galaxy. but still a newcomer to Bounty hunting' she has a Future in the Empire.

Code:
Name:
-Karal Mindis
Position:
-Agents of Imperial Intelligence
Species
-chiss
More Info:She is one of the Youngest to come out of the Imperial academy, and the most Promising' in the academy. She is a Bright and young girl, Highest in all the classes that she has took, and could fool the Smartest of fools.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:06 pm

Thanks Zay' (just merged your sign-up into this thread), a couple more characters and we'll get going!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:24 am

Well i fail
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Zay'ren mighkiave wrote:
Well i fail
fail at what?

and.

Is anyone else going to join? This has been open for days people have logged in and ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Alright I'll just play a small part as Darth Bythion in this RP because I'm really busy right now.

I'll see if Orgabra wants to join this RP.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Name:
- Darth Bythion
Position:
- Dark Lord of the True Sith
Species:
- Human
- Records Unavailable (Thought to be in his mid 30s)
More Info:
- Leader of the True Sith sect in the Empire; he has direct connections with the Emperor himself and has been known to be ruthless, but fair at times (when it suited his gains).

Name:
- Kalith Praxen
Position:
- Junior Intelligence Agent
Species
- Chiss
More Info:
- A promising Intelligence Agent that Darth Bythion picked himself after seeing what he could do. He is now Bythion's personal Intelligence Agent.

Last edited by DarthBythion on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:00 am

DarthBythion wrote:

Can you give an age, because there should be no god-modding in a PBP RP - and I don't want to emulate immortality in ways such as having an unknown age.

Last edited by Darth Romana on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Name:
- Darth Fen
Position:
-Sith Lord
Species
-Zabrak
More Info:
- Darth Fen grew up with mercenarys after his family was killed by a rouge jedi, he hated jedi from that point on. He was much better than most of the mercenarys he lived with, when they were on dangerous planets he went out on his own to hunt the dangerous species that lived there. When he turned 12 the Jedi order came and took him to their jedi temple where he was trained in the ways of the force. He did exceptionly well and was a padawan by age 13, he still hated the jedi. Then one day he was training with his master when his master angered him, He cut down his master with out a second thought. After that he went in search for the Sith that he had learned about when he was with the mercenarys. It is unknown where he went after that, but he came back stronger and as a Sith lord.
Back to top Go down
Foxkage
Sith Saber
Sith Saber
Foxkage

Class : Sith Juggernaut
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Name:
- Tyron Darkblade
Position:
- Sith Acolyte
Species
- Human
More Info:
- Tyron Darkblade was born in the year 3,676 BBY on the planet Korriban his farther was a Mandolorian called Caradryan Darkblade and his mother was a Echani called Drycha Shadowthorn. both bounty hunters that teamed up to take down a Jedi with a large bounty on his head and fell in love shortly after they settled on Korriban because of the empire having its main base there there was always work a few year later they had a child which they named Tyron . From a young age his father showed him the fighting styles of the Mandolorian's as well as how to fire a blaster while his mother showed him the ways of Echani favouring the double ended vibro blade . at the age of 6 the Sith discovered his powers in the force as he was accepted into the academy were he studied the ways of the dark side. the day before he went to the academy his father gave him a Mandolorian heavy blaster and his mother gave him one of her double ended vibro blade.

When he was 12 his father took him on a hunt which he needed to kill a republic admiral and take control of a the shipment to weapons that were currently on-board the admirals ship. While on-board Tyron was cut across his face before he plunged one of the ends of his duel ended vibro blade into the admirals chest. At the age of 15 he passed and constructed a double ended lightsaber using a rare blood red crystal modelling the hilt after Exar Kun's lightsaber and then upgraded his blaster and his mother gave him one of her double ended vibro blade.

After passing the academy Tyron was given a Sith interceptor and with his fathers help upgraded it with re-enforce armour, a lager cockpit, faster engines and more powerful weapons also he was given a apartment in the Sith temple with a workbench, a footlocker, , a meditation chamber and a weapons rack for his double sided vibro blade his lightsaber and his heavy Mandolorian blaster. His parents still live on Korriban doing small bounty's for the Sith empire were Tyron still going for help with training in hand to hand, blasters and melee training.

Quote :
One idea of mine was our strategic prison break of important prisoners on Belsavis. When we decide we can figure out some back story.

i like that idea when are we going to do the story lol!
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:07 pm

foxkage wrote:
Quote :

i like that idea when are we going to do the story lol!

Good! I'll get us started tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Name:
- Darth Socry
Position:
- Sith Apprentice
Species
-Zabrak
More Info:
-Gaining much power as such a young age. His anger fills him with unlimited power!

Name:
- Darth Sante
Position:
- Sith Master
Species
-Zabrak
More Info:
-Darth Socry's master. Betrayed by his own apprentice he was.

not sure how this works but ill try!
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Darth Socry wrote:
not sure how this works but ill try!

Thanks, been busy this weekend but I promice I will get this started tomorrow! (This post being made at 22:31/11.31 BST) It may be Today, Tomorrow or Day after Tomorrow depending on where you are lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:16 pm

hm well iv never really RPed before and might need some help but ill give it a shot

Name:
Atrox-
Position:
Army-
Species
-Mando
More Info:
-A Young bounty hunter trying to make his way in the galexy and trying to earn credits and earn respect

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sign Up   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:08 am

I believe my updated "individual roleplaying" post says it all. I'm in for the next RP session. If necessary i'll paste my info here ^_^.

As an Acolyte there isn't much i can claim about myself yet. But i believe RP would be a great way to expand my character.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:10 am

Ya we've all been too busy/lazy to actually start some RP so, we need to get on that. Though I'm being a hypocrite because I leave tomorrow, 2go2 Arkansas, and I won't be back until Sunday afternoon. So ya... lol.

I would be very Happy/Impressed if someone officially started the RPing (hint, hint). Wink
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:14 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
Ya we've all been too busy/lazy to actually start some RP so, we need to get on that. Though I'm being a hypocrite because I leave tomorrow, 2go2 Arkansas, and I won't be back until Sunday afternoon. So ya... lol.

I would be very Happy/Impressed if someone officially started the RPing (hint, hint). Wink

I'll start it within the day (or at-least before I go to bed).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Roleplay   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:09 pm

I'd be more than willing to start a roleplay. Not that i can guarantee a fair and impartial plot haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Name:
- Avallon Zellos
Position:
- Bounty Hunter
Species
- Rattataki
More Info:
- Ava is a very skilled Bounty hunter who has killed Many jedis at a young age.

Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Main Character

Name: Turik Khan

Position: Sith Acolyte

Species: Human

More Info: Turik is, at heart, not a cruel person. He views his alliance with the Sith as one of convenience,
(Hence the lack of a 'Darth' title) working with the Sith is the only way to achieve his main goal of seeing the Jedi Order destroyed.
His time spent as an apprentice was with a Jedi Master named Bhat Eyair. Bhat's task was the study of the Force.
Over his 10 year apprenticeship with Bhat, Turik developed several views on the Force that led him to believe the Jedi Order was corrupt, and wrong in it's views of the Force.
The main points of his belief are:
-There is no inherent 'Light' or 'Dark' side of the Force. It just is.
-The wielder should be free to use Force in any way they so choose to whatever end, benevolent or malevolent.
-that emotionally driven Force use (The Dark Side) is the natural way the Force should be used.
-The Jedi perpetuate imbalance of the Force by claiming it has a 'Light and 'Dark' side. Further imbalance is caused by restricting the use of the full potential of it by a Force wielder.
-With the Sith in power, over time the archaic views of the Jedi will be vanquished.
-Jedi deserve no mercy, they must be destroyed.

So why join the True Sith in their cause, you might ask? Well, peace doesn't quite serve his purpose well Smile

Alternate Character

Name: Darth Malice

Position: Well, don't know yet but his class would be that of Sith Warrior.

Species: Human

More Info: Darth Malice is my more traditional Sith Character, no detailed backstory yet (still working out the kinks on that.) But suffice it to say he is a bit more edgy than Turik Razz

I'm pretty new to PBP RP, most of my roleplaying experience is in real time (Like in game chat etc.) But I think it would suit my style more as I tend to be long winded (as you may have noticed) and I'm admittedly not a fast typist.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Awsome, characters. Feel free to join the RP, I left it open for people to join and set out there own introductions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Name:
Ultionis
Position:
Sith Order
Species
Human
More Info:
A well trained Sith Warrior and Assassin, known to be ruthless and cold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.   New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New PBP RP - Ideas and Sign-up.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next