Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got what I wanted

Go down 
+2
Darth Xean
Darth Bythion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

I got what I wanted Empty
PostSubject: I got what I wanted   I got what I wanted Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:14 pm

A while back Bioware stated on the swtor site that they would be selling a limited edition statue of the bounty hunter Shae Vizla (from the deceived trailer). They only made 900 of them and they just shipped a few days ago, to there lucky buyers. When I first heard about it, I thought that it was cool, but that's where my thoughts ended. A couple of months ago, I was in a very excited mood about the game and I had extra cash on me so I decided to go and pre-order one of the $87 statues (shipping included in price Very Happy). I was very happy when I got home today, because lying on my front door step was a sealed box with the word fragile on it. I opened it up and was amazed at how high quality the statue was, so amazed that I decided to create a small video of the moment and post it on Youtube. I will post the video below, tell me if you like it. P.S. I usually don't do things like this (buy limited edition statues... or create videos about their arrival Suspect).

Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: I got what I wanted   I got what I wanted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:20 am

awesome vid! Best part was when you pushed the Boba Fett bobble head next to the figure. Made me almost up chuck my orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: I got what I wanted   I got what I wanted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:25 am

haha lol very nicely done, sweet figure btw
Back to top Go down
agentepic
Recruit
Recruit
agentepic

Class : Imperial Agent Operative
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: I got what I wanted   I got what I wanted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:24 pm

dude ur making me jealous lol jking
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: I got what I wanted   I got what I wanted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Lucky you.

Although Star Wars paraphernalia has never interested me, anything Star Wars I have or use to have is practical - ie games, books, comics and when I was younger action figures and the lego - figurines and statues arn't something that I would want to spend my money on. Though good on you, with only 900 made to receive one is defiantly good fortune, especially If you like that sort of thing - had I got one it would have gone straight on eBay.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: I got what I wanted   I got what I wanted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Lucky you.

Although Star Wars paraphernalia has never interested me, anything Star Wars I have or use to have is practical - ie games, books, comics and when I was younger action figures and the lego - figurines and statues arn't something that I would want to spend my money on. Though good on you, with only 900 made to receive one is defiantly good fortune, especially If you like that sort of thing - had I got one it would have gone straight on eBay.

That is partly why I bought it. I think that some time in the future I could sell it for a bit of a profit online Razz.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: I got what I wanted   I got what I wanted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:05 pm

BOBA FETT!

Did not see that coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got what I wanted   I got what I wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got what I wanted
Page 1 of 1