Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts Thread

Go down 
+10
Darth Sneaky
Turik Khan
Darth_Faisneise
Kesir
Darth Zelus
Darth Xean
Darth Bythion
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Darth Romana
Atrer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Unit : Sith Order

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
Some people are busy and others just aren't forums people. It can't really be helped unless we make sure of their commitment to the forums before we accept them.

hell of a point
Back to top Go down
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
Some people are busy and others just aren't forums people. It can't really be helped unless we make sure of their commitment to the forums before we accept them.
id say im one of those guys partially cause im shy by nature. though i do try to check it once a day
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:40 pm

So summer start for anyone else today?
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
So summer start for anyone else today?

Nope. Next week. bounce Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:03 am

theres been too much rain everything here is flooding
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:15 am

School is for chumps. And smart people. And smart chumps...
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:49 pm

Darth_Faisneise wrote:

And for those between the ages of 4/5 and 16 the compulsory school years. (ie Year R to Year 11) I never thought as school as much of a choice.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth_Faisneise wrote:

And for those between the ages of 4/5 and 16 the compulsory school years. (ie Year R to Year 11) I never thought as school as much of a choice.

Yeah, those people too. I stopped being one of those a few ago.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:33 pm

I didn't go to school my 7th grade year. I went for about and week and then just stopped, I realized that I wasn't interested in anything they were teaching me so I left. Then I found out after a year that going to school wasn't a choice. So sayeth the United States government. Lol

But anyways this summer I may to Arizona and Las Vegas, plus I'll be going to lake eufaula Smile Gonna be great
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:56 am

I still have a week left until I graduate high school, but we don't have to do any work so it'll be fine.

OHH, and if anyone has heard of APB (I'm sure most of you have) the MMO that is like GTA. Well, it bombed in the first, what was it, two months? But now the new version APB: reloaded is in open beta, it is free to play and I started to play it. I think it would be really fun to play with y'all, so if anyone wants to go to gamerfirst.com and download the game to play with me that would be awesome. We could create "True Sith" as a clan. I realize that the grammar in this statement is terrible, but I just wanted to write it fast. If you want to join tell me in this topic and give me your character name.

I'm an Enforcer (cop faction) on the Colby North America server (I'm pretty sure it's called Colby), my name is Manhattan.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:02 am

Darth Bythion wrote:
I still have a week left until I graduate high school, but we don't have to do any work so it'll be fine.

OHH, and if anyone has heard of APB (I'm sure most of you have) the MMO that is like GTA. Well, it bombed in the first, what was it, two months? But now the new version APB: reloaded is in open beta, it is free to play and I started to play it. I think it would be really fun to play with y'all, so if anyone wants to go to gamerfirst.com and download the game to play with me that would be awesome. We could create "True Sith" as a clan. I realize that the grammar in this statement is terrible, but I just wanted to write it fast. If you want to join tell me in this topic and give me your character name.

I'm an Enforcer (cop faction) on the Colby North America server (I'm pretty sure it's called Colby), my name is Manhattan.

Why why why are you a cop? Are we not Sith? The bad guys... I enjoy being evil 24/7 sir. Lol
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:46 am

Ya, but it's fun to be cops sometimes :]
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
Ya, but it's fun to be cops sometimes :]

True enough. Even the Sith have their law-enforcers, and these enforcers must follow a law - albeit an 'evil' one of the government of the Sith Empire. Syndicates like the Exchange and the Hutt's are the criminals and the Empire polices against them just as much as the Republic.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:47 am

Lawful Evil then? Razz

I might check that APB game out if I can find the time to download it, heh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Turik Khan wrote:
Lawful Evil then? Razz

I might check that APB game out if I can find the time to download it, heh.

Yeah me too.

I'm well chuffed to learn after my second playthrough (recognised a few and researched others) that almost every charactor in Dragon Age 2 was voiced by a fellow Brit! lol
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Is anyone here playing The Witcher 2? I'm trying because I loved the first one but it's all laggy. I hate my computer...
Well is there a special hack or something so I can turn down the graphics quality lower than it gives me the option to do. Geerrr I'm mad.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
Is anyone here playing The Witcher 2? I'm trying because I loved the first one but it's all laggy. I hate my computer...
Well is there a special hack or something so I can turn down the graphics quality lower than it gives me the option to do. Geerrr I'm mad.

What are your computer specs?
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.17 GHz

1022MB Ram

NVIDIA GeForce Go 7959 GTX

Windows Vista Ultimate

Oh yeah and the ground textures for the game aren't loading. I think I just have a crap laptop and need to upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:45 am

Well, you should probably have at least (at least) 2 GB of ram if you're going to be playing high graphical games. With 1000 MB equaling 1 GB of ram, you have... 1 GB. I personally have 4 GB of ram, which is pretty good amount, 8 GB is very good and 12 is kind of over the top (but not bad). Your processor's GHz is (I think) on the lower end, mine is 3.3 GHz. This tells you the speed at which the processor can do things. Your operating system (windows 7 Ultimate) is great, you can keep that the same. And as for your graphics card, tell me what year it is from, because I don't know much about that one.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:07 pm

I think it's around 2005 or 2006 because that's whenever I got this computer. I'm thinking of just buying an Alienware.
Overkill? : http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-M17x-r3/pd.aspx
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Unfortunately because of my art by best computer is a Mac Book - which is totally useless for swtor. But I prefur my PC, much better than Macs lol. I've got 4GB ram along with a 3.5 ghz quad core processor. Its good for the games that I play on it, top graphic games I play on my Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
I think it's around 2005 or 2006 because that's whenever I got this computer. I'm thinking of just buying an Alienware.
Overkill? : http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-M17x-r3/pd.aspx

just build your own desktop buy the case fans graphics cards processors etc, (thats what all my friends seem to be doing) you can save loads sometimes up to a £/$1000 and build something which can usually end up better than ones in store, if you want to go overkill on an alienware and can afford it do it if you want i just wouldnt recomend it
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:54 pm

If you do not know a lot about computers I would not recommend custom building one, unless you researched every component. If you do have enough money for that lap top then by all means buy it. It is kind of overkill, but it'll last you a while technologically.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
If you do not know a lot about computers I would not recommend custom building one, unless you researched every component. If you do have enough money for that lap top then by all means buy it. It is kind of overkill, but it'll last you a while technologically.

EDIT: So it looks as though I won't be able to get an AlienWare for.. reasons so who here knows a lot about computers? I've already found 4GB ram upgrade and need some help in this. PM me please, I'm helpless obviously. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:

EDIT: So it looks as though I won't be able to get an AlienWare for.. reasons so who here knows a lot about computers? I've already found 4GB ram upgrade and need some help in this. PM me please, I'm helpless obviously. Surprised

Are you looking to upgrade or buy a whole new system first?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts Thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next