Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts Thread

Go down 
+10
Darth Sneaky
Turik Khan
Darth_Faisneise
Kesir
Darth Zelus
Darth Xean
Darth Bythion
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Darth Romana
Atrer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Kesir wrote:
Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Kesir wrote:
only problem is i have to do it from my ipod touch and be in a certian palce to pick up a wireless signal cause of all the security they have on the work computers

Well I just get on my school laptop, but they may have been tracking me too, but whatever. No one's approached me yet. lol!

thats why you do what i did become friends with the main computer guy of the school then you know all the codes and all the work arounds of anything

Well I call a "My mom is the secretary of the school." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Kesir wrote:
Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Kesir wrote:
only problem is i have to do it from my ipod touch and be in a certian palce to pick up a wireless signal cause of all the security they have on the work computers

Well I just get on my school laptop, but they may have been tracking me too, but whatever. No one's approached me yet. lol!

thats why you do what i did become friends with the main computer guy of the school then you know all the codes and all the work arounds of anything

That could work to
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:19 pm

Kesir wrote:
Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Kesir wrote:
Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Kesir wrote:

That could work to

Also I go to school on an Air Force Base, so...
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:58 pm

I had a dream last night I got arrested and thrown in prison for using TPB.. I know where I won't be going for a while.
Also this is B-E-A-UITIFUL
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Cow_rev

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:20 pm

affraid
Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Funny-kid-tells-joke-to-dog
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Well i've spent the day listening to someone prank calling me using an Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard lol ''DONT BULLSH*T ME!!!!''
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Lolz

Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Funnycat317

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:29 pm

hahah
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Funny_cat_pictures_094

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Funnycat312

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Funny_cat_pictures_pc_1

Here's a few more cat pics. I'll post more if u guys want.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:08 pm

I would like to publicly say that if the people on the board of education in my state all died for some reason I wouldn't mind. At least then these stupid laws requiring us to take more and more test over stuff we don't have enough time to cover would stop coming through and maybe the ones that have been passed would be null and void. Maybe just maybe, then I'd be able to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:55 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
I would like to publicly say that if the people on the board of education in my state all died for some reason I wouldn't mind. At least then these stupid laws requiring us to take more and more test over stuff we don't have enough time to cover would stop coming through and maybe the ones that have been passed would be null and void. Maybe just maybe, then I'd be able to get some sleep.

lol, right there with you
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:

Couldn't agree more with you.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Speaking of the board of education, I heard something odd about Texas. You might have heard it, hell, it might even be false, but still: Apparently, there is a man, I forget who, whom the Texas Board of Education has decided to leave out of History textbooks for one very simple reason: No one knew who he was. Yes, they left someone out of the textbook because they hadn't learned about him. Pretty sure he did something important too, but no one knew about him, so they cut him from the book.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:

I third you. Many of my teachers feel the same way about standardized testing and standardized education.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:03 pm

I feel like playing Battlefront, but also browsing the internet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
I feel like playing Battlefront, but also browsing the internet. Very Happy

Lol, I see you brought the thread back to random thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:48 am

I'm not sure why I made this, and I'm not sure why I uploaded it to youtube.

But I did.

And here it is.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Five page essay's on how the chemical warfare developed and has evolved over the years... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Mass Effect. Second play through. Paragon. Fun. Not as fun as Renegade.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:52 am

Anyone like watching the Onion News Network?
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:39 am

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Anyone like watching the Onion News Network?
I watched the movie, and I read an issue of the news paper. I enjoyed both experiences very much.
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Darth_Faisneise wrote:

Do you meen "Renegade" as the Command and Conquer game?
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Darth Xean wrote:
Darth_Faisneise wrote:

Do you meen "Renegade" as the Command and Conquer game?

no he means as in the alignment in mass effect, think of paragon as light side points and renegade as dark side points like in the kotor series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts Thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next