Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts Thread

Go down 
+10
Darth Sneaky
Turik Khan
Darth_Faisneise
Kesir
Darth Zelus
Darth Xean
Darth Bythion
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Darth Romana
Atrer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:
If you do not know a lot about computers I would not recommend custom building one, unless you researched every component. If you do have enough money for that lap top then by all means buy it. It is kind of overkill, but it'll last you a while technologically.

EDIT: So it looks as though I won't be able to get an AlienWare for.. reasons so who here knows a lot about computers? I've already found 4GB ram upgrade and need some help in this. PM me please, I'm helpless obviously. Surprised

Are you looking to upgrade or buy a whole new system first?

Upgrade
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 am

Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:
If you do not know a lot about computers I would not recommend custom building one, unless you researched every component. If you do have enough money for that lap top then by all means buy it. It is kind of overkill, but it'll last you a while technologically.

EDIT: So it looks as though I won't be able to get an AlienWare for.. reasons so who here knows a lot about computers? I've already found 4GB ram upgrade and need some help in this. PM me please, I'm helpless obviously. Surprised

Are you looking to upgrade or buy a whole new system first?

Upgrade

Well i'm probably not the best to ask at upgrading laptops i could only really point you in the right direction of a new system what's your budget?
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:38 pm

I don't currently have a set budget but I mean realistically it shouldn't be you know a $2,000 computer. I mean as long as it's going to be able to handle newer games with ease and is powerful enough to multi tab etc it'll work. Here's a more detailed set of specs to give you an idea of what I'm working with at the moment. It's a Dell XPS M1710 by the way.

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T7400 @ 2.16GHz @2163MHz

NVIDIA GeForce Go 7950 GTX ~512MB [1024x768]

High Definition Audio Device

RAM 1024MB

Windows Vista Ultimate Edition, 32-bit

Now off the topic of my computer problems is anyone here a fan of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games? I'm pretty exited for the new one.
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: This Should Be In The "Random Discussion" Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Last night, I figured out my little sister dumped some of my shampoo into a hand-soap container. At first I was a little ticked-off, but when I smelled the soap... It was amazing. It smelled like a metallic berry if that makes sense. I honestly think that this should be a shampoo scent. drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:31 am

Hey guys I'm going to be taking a short leave of absence. Reasons I won't say but I'll be back. If you need to contact me (Hah) email me thenotoc@live.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:21 am

Hey guys any of ye read the old republic books yet by sean williams?

Not Darth Bane ones now, with the likes of Darth Chratis and Dao Styver??

Ive just started Fatal Alliance and its pretty good, was not expecting it to be anything like its turning out to be.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Darth Dae wrote:
Hey guys any of ye read the old republic books yet by sean williams?

Ive just started Fatal Alliance and its pretty good, was not expecting it to be anything like its turning out to be.

I've read Fatal Alliance - great story, Darth Chartis and his apprentice, Eldon Ax, really made it to me they were the most important characters. I loved the bit where Eldon Ax was teasing Shigar Konshi (Satele Shan's apprentice) about the Dark Side and hatred being good knowing he could do nothing about it because they were "allies".
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Dae wrote:
Hey guys any of ye rith almost no morals. ead the old republic books yet by sean williams?

I've read Fatal Alliance - great story, Darth Chartis and his apprentice, Eldon Ax, really made it to me they were the most important characters. I loved the bit where Eldon Ax was teasing Shigar Konshi (Satele Shan's apprentice) about the Dark Side and hatred being good knowing he could do nothing about it because they were "allies".

I liked it. Is it just me or did Ula Vii get on every single one of my nerves. The guy had no spine. I liked Shigar, though. It was pretty cool seeing him struggling with his feelings for Larin Moxla. I also liked Jet Nebula. He's Han, but with no morals. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Great book, I've also read the Deceived book which is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:11 am

Darth Bythion wrote:
Great book, I've also read the Deceived book which is awesome.

Don't spoil anything! I'm on chapter 4.
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:57 pm

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Look at these. They are hilarious. lol!

Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
SinAres
Recruit
Recruit
SinAres

PostSubject: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:35 am

Just browsing the web and stuff like that but moslty thinking about TOR and HOW THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!! LOL!!

Other than that, just hanging out with my friends and getting some good laughs.

Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Does anyone here happen to do Flash animation or animation of any kind?
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:09 pm

My brother's pretty good.

Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Episode two is better.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:40 am

This could just be BS so I don't a whole lot of stock to be put into this but anyways I'm currently working in a band of sorts and we're making an album so that's where a lot of my time has been recently. I've also been looking for a job (not anytime soon will I start working) but that along with the band, and summer I don't know where my time will be in the next few months so if I mysteriously disappear these could be some of the reasons.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:09 am

Darth Atrer wrote:
This could just be BS so I don't a whole lot of stock to be put into this but anyways I'm currently working in a band of sorts and we're making an album so that's where a lot of my time has been recently. I've also been looking for a job (not anytime soon will I start working) but that along with the band, and summer I don't know where my time will be in the next few months so if I mysteriously disappear these could be some of the reasons.

np, good luck with your travels.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm

EDIT: Now that I've calmed down I thought maybe I should remove the energetic text haha
Here's the song he was listening too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxVfW9aMb00
and here's the video he made for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J99egQj1dqI

Last edited by Darth Atrer on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
OMFG I'm so happy right now. I assume you all know athene wins from WoW and stuff right? He was doing this personal video thing and he made a video for me. He likes my music.
Here's the song he was listening too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1v68PoGWy8
and here's the video he made for me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J99egQj1dqI

good shit
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:29 pm

wow haha, I love Athene! Maybe you can get him to PvP with us when the game comes out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:13 am

Forum is dead.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 am

Darth Atrer wrote:
Forum is dead.

Yeah, I've noticed. Although since i'm the most recent replyer for most threads I can't really get topics restarted.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:11 pm

It's not dead, it just lies in wait.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Turik Khan wrote:
It's not dead, it just lies in wait.

Haha true!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next