Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?

Go down 
+8
Darth Zelus
Atrer
Kesir
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Melvanor Starstrider
agentepic
Apollo
Darth Romana
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:26 pm

We've discussed peoples favourite Star Wars characters, and they tend to be Sith (no surprise their) or possibly Jedi?

So who's your favourite non Jedi/Sith etc character and why? Basically any character who didn't wield a lightsaber and didn't use the force (no General Grievous) etc..

I have a couple:

Nute Gunray

Okay many people called him a coward, mainly the Jedi; and this I do feel isn't really fair since the Jedi are force-wielding and lightsaber wielding monkish soilders who are born to fight and protect. Gunray is a business man, not a solider why should be fight? Gunray is shown to be a shrude, ruthless buiessman; he started as senator for the Trade Federation when it was a multi-speies organisation and with manipulated his way to the position of Viceroy on the TF Directorate which he later managed to make exclusive Nemodian orginisation effectively giving him self total control over the Trade Federation, he later did away with the Directorate. He also was the leader of the Nemodian inner circle and after the death of Count Dooku and General Greveous became the leader of the Confederacy of Indepedant Systems, as the Chairman of the Separatist Council. When he was captured he managed to evade Jedi questioning and knocked out Clone Commander Gree as he tried to arrest one of his rescuers, Argyus, and taunted Asoka after Ventress trapped her in one of the brig's cells.

Natasi Daala

Admiral of the Galactic Empire and later the Imperial Reminant and eventual Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance (equivalent of Supreme Chansalor). Dalla was one of the few women to rise the ranks of the Empire, thanks to the person she admired the most, Grand Moff Tarken, who promoted her to Admiral encharge of the Maw Iregular Fleet - at a very young age. She later went on to continue to serve the Galactic Empire after the deaths of the Emperor and Vader all the way into its reorganisation into the Imperial Remnant infact she was the key to forming the Imperial Remenant. For some years the Empire had become devided by 'war lords' who were former Admirals, Grand Moffs etc in the Empire and she invited them all to a summit in the aim that together they could pull there strength and challenge the New Republic - when they did noting but bicker she exicuted them and took contol of their forces, when she was unfortuantly defeated she handed control over to Vice Admiral Pellaeon. By 40ABY the New Republic was convinced she was dead but she returned with the Maw Iregular Fleet and split from the Imperial Reminant and joined forces with those opposing Galactic Alliance Chief of State Darth Caedus, following his death she was hailed as a hero and became the new Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance, because of the damage Darth Caedus (son of Leia and Han Solo) had done she took a srong anti-jedi approach to her premiership exileing Luke Sywalker, and eventaully ordering a 'siege' of the Jedi Temple after the Jedi refusede to transfer two 'criminally insane' prisoners to Allaince authories. Eventually the Jedi Council managed to remove her from power, how, why and what happened next is unknown.

Those are my two for now, how about everyone else:

Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Apollo
Recruit
Recruit
Apollo

Class : Imperial Agent
Unit : Intellegence

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Suprised no ones answered this yet.

Not a diffucult question. Many of the best charactors are non-force users. My favorites include the Bounty Hunter, Cad Bane - the best charactor to come out of the Clone Wars series, great cloathing, hat and that voice - a modular in game to change the charactors voice would be great. Although Cad Bane is a Bounty Hunter I will base aspects of him on my Imperial Agent.
Back to top Go down
agentepic
Recruit
Recruit
agentepic

Class : Imperial Agent Operative

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:40 pm

i would say chewbacca and c-3-PO
chewwie because he's a funny character and acts like it in a way
c3-PO because he like "blahblahblh exc" and everone else is like "shutup!" its like he wants to be yelled at
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:59 am

Oh Definitely Jar Jar Binks....mainly for his comic relief in the movies...but he was sometimes a good fighter when he did not run away like a panzy.
Back to top Go down
Melvanor Starstrider
Recruit
Recruit
Melvanor Starstrider

Class : Operative

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Darth Romana wrote:

Natasi Daala

Admiral of the Galactic Empire and later the Imperial Reminant and eventual Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance (equivalent of Supreme Chansalor). Dalla was one of the few women to rise the ranks of the Empire, thanks to the person she admired the most, Grand Moff Tarken, who promoted her to Admiral encharge of the Maw Iregular Fleet - at a very young age. She later went on to continue to serve the Galactic Empire after the deaths of the Emperor and Vader all the way into its reorganisation into the Imperial Remnant infact she was the key to forming the Imperial Remenant. For some years the Empire had become devided by 'war lords' who were former Admirals, Grand Moffs etc in the Empire and she invited them all to a summit in the aim that together they could pull there strength and challenge the New Republic - when they did noting but bicker she exicuted them and took contol of their forces, when she was unfortuantly defeated she handed control over to Vice Admiral Pellaeon. By 40ABY the New Republic was convinced she was dead but she returned with the Maw Iregular Fleet and split from the Imperial Reminant and joined forces with those opposing Galactic Alliance Chief of State Darth Caedus, following his death she was hailed as a hero and became the new Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance, because of the damage Darth Caedus (son of Leia and Han Solo) had done she took a srong anti-jedi approach to her premiership exileing Luke Sywalker, and eventaully ordering a 'siege' of the Jedi Temple after the Jedi refusede to transfer two 'criminally insane' prisoners to Allaince authories. Eventually the Jedi Council managed to remove her from power, how, why and what happened next is unknown.

I strongly agree on this one! She really inspierd my character! cheers
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Melvanor Starstrider wrote:

I strongly agree on this one! She really inspierd my character! cheers

Grand Admiral Thawn is another great navel character.
Back to top Go down
Melvanor Starstrider
Recruit
Recruit
Melvanor Starstrider

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:01 pm

DarthRomana wrote:

Grand Admiral Thawn is another great navel character.

Oh ! Almost forgott! That's true!
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Galactic Empire- Gilad Pellaeon
Old Republic- Commander Cody
Galactic Alliance- Lon Shevu
New Republic- Wedge Antilles
Yuuzhan Vong- Vua Rapuung
Independent/Other- Talon Karrde or Booster Terrik
CIS- General Grievous

Last edited by Arf'axdi'nuruodo on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:13 pm

rianna saren. thoughi have to ask since my brain works this way dose a force sensative count as a jedi or sith?
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Kesir wrote:
rianna saren. thoughi have to ask since my brain works this way dose a force sensative count as a jedi or sith?

A Force Sensitive is anyone who uses the Force, so this topic excludes them also. That goes for those who use lightsabers too - like General Geveous. Boba Fett and Cad Bane for example although used lightsabers on a single occations did not make use of them regually or as a primary weapon so they would be counted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Ah and how can I also forget the Jango Fett, one of the great Mandalorian's and without him the Republic would not have gotten clones and the Sith would never have had Stormtroopers.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:59 pm

zengetsu wrote:
Ah and how can I also forget the Jango Fett, one of the great Mandalorian's and without him the Republic would not have gotten clones and the Sith would never have had Stormtroopers.

I don't think the Stormtroopers were clones, atleast not by the Battle of Yavin (A New Hope). Had their not been Jango Fett the Kamanions would have Cloned Montross, who was runner up in the competition Count Dooku held to select the clone template.
Back to top Go down
Melvanor Starstrider
Recruit
Recruit
Melvanor Starstrider

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
zengetsu wrote:

I don't think the Stormtroopers were clones, atleast not by the Battle of Yavin (A New Hope). Had their not been Jango Fett the Kamanions would have Cloned Montross, who was runner up in the competition Count Dooku held to select the clone template.

Well, some of the Stormtroppers were clones, but not all of'em .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:08 pm

^^ as Melvanor says some of them are clones but not all, all of the left over clones after the fall of the Jedi became stormtroopers basically...
Back to top Go down
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Well if battlefront 2 is right then by the battle of yavin the 501st was the last "pure" battalion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Ya but the point is that the whole idea of it was from the clones with Republic originally had which was from Jango because he was a badass.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Kesir wrote:
Well if battlefront 2 is right then by the battle of yavin the 501st was the last "pure" battalion

Yeah, in 11 BBY the Kamanioens rose up against he Emperor and started generating Clones to use against the Empire, so the Empire crushed the resistance and the Emperor decided it was too risky using geneticly identical soldiers as they could be used against him, and betray him just as they betrayed the Jedi. The 501st were the last remaining clone legion and after the Battle of Endor they were never used again, the 501st later became like the rest and was made up of humans and by Emperor Fel's time aliens and Humans.

As you know after the fall of the Republic the Empire stopped using clones in any role of authority, with humans replacing them at the commanders - even the commanders of the 501st were all human.

I was never a great Jango Fett lover neither a fan of the Clone Troopers, I never got why the Republic didn't introduce conscription at the start of the Clone Wars like we did for WW2.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:42 pm

I'm sorry to say I've never seen a non force-sensitive character in the SW universe that I've liked. However I'm going to pick up the Thrawn books and we'll see how that plays out.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:41 am

Definantly either Han solo, Chewbacca or Boba Fett (Dont mess with the fett man) Razz
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:50 pm

For me, probably Kir Kanos. He's a beast.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Kesir wrote:

A Force Sensitive is anyone who uses the Force, so this topic excludes them also. That goes for those who use lightsabers too - like General Geveous. Boba Fett and Cad Bane for example although used lightsabers on a single occations did not make use of them regually or as a primary weapon so they would be counted.

General Geveous is my favorite non force user tho he did use lightsabers, i just think when hes spinning the two when he shows obi wan that he has 4 arms, with the sparks flying so badass =p
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
General Geveous is my favorite non force user tho he did use lightsabers, i just think when hes spinning the two when he shows obi wan that he has 4 arms, with the sparks flying so badass =p

I agree, its a shame that they let Obi-Wan kill him so easily, they didn't have to show the entire fight but they shouldn't have had that part where Greveous tried to run away.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:22 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:

I agree, its a shame that they let Obi-Wan kill him so easily, they didn't have to show the entire fight but they shouldn't have had that part where Greveous tried to run away.

yeah makes him look like a pansy lol
Back to top Go down
Darth Revengeance
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Revengeance

Class : Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Boba Fett and Jango Fett. Technically they are the same person.
Back to top Go down
shangtsung123
Recruit
Recruit

Class : sith inquisitor

PostSubject: My favorite non jedi character.   Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:42 pm

My favorite non jedi character is chewbacca.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?    Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your favourite non Jedi/Sith Star Wars Character?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next