Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favourite TV advert?

Go down 
+4
Darth Zelus
Darth Xean
Darth Bythion
Darth Romana
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

What is your favourite TV advert?   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite TV advert?    What is your favourite TV advert?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:04 pm

Just remembered this one, and old favourite of mine. Didn't make us switch our Tea brand to Pg-tips though lol.

And someone mentioning 118 reminded me of this:

When this ad played we couldn't forget the number, I still now remember 118247 because of this adverts jingle.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite TV advert?    What is your favourite TV advert?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Here's one for body wash.

Now here is an adorable version made for the kids' show Sesame Street
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite TV advert?    What is your favourite TV advert?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Darth Romana wrote:

And someone mentioning 118 reminded me of this:

When this ad played we couldn't forget the number, I still now remember 118247 because of this adverts jingle.

That's no advert jingle! That's a re-purposed song!

Or maybe the advert jingle was the re-purposed one....
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite TV advert?    What is your favourite TV advert?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Darth_Faisneise wrote:
Or maybe the advert jingle was the re-purposed one....

Nope, the advert jingle was written by the guys who wrote magical-Trevor, if you look magical Trevor appeared somewhere in the advert. The re-write for the advert is certainly better known than the original.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite TV advert?    What is your favourite TV advert?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:39 pm

I used to have the first three Magical Trevor songs memorized. My friends would laughed when i would just start singing one of them, and they would join in, much to the confusion of every one else who was near by.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite TV advert?    What is your favourite TV advert?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:52 pm

This isn't a traditional company/product advert... It's for the 2008 election lol!.

Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite TV advert?    What is your favourite TV advert?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:09 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
This isn't a traditional company/product advert... It's for the 2008 election lol!.

Lol, who's it advertising for? The Conservatives or the Liberals ?

And such a wierd advert, politicians aren't aloud to advertise on TV here, all they get an amount of time for a public service broadcast, but its all very dull compared to that.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite TV advert?    What is your favourite TV advert?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Lol, who's it advertising for? The Conservatives or the Liberals?

And such a wierd advert, politicians aren't aloud to advertise on TV here, all they get an amount of time for a public service broadcast, but its all very dull compared to that.

Eh, it's just from a funny website called Jib jab that makes vids/pics with pasted on faces, it's not really advertising a party just the presidential campaign. They made ones for star wars, you can put anyone's face on luke's, leia's, etc. It's pretty funny here's the link. If anyone wants to make a video with it and put it up here feel free Very Happy.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/personalize/204102/star_wars_a_new_hope?jjchannel=starwars

Last edited by Darth Bythion on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite TV advert?    What is your favourite TV advert?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:06 am

The sad part is, that's pretty much how it works over here.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite TV advert?    What is your favourite TV advert?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 pm

This isn't a favorite advert, its possibly the most depressing one i've ever seen:

Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite TV advert?    What is your favourite TV advert?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:53 pm

haha wow, can't believe they thought that would make someone buy an xbox!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite TV advert?    What is your favourite TV advert?   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite TV advert?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2