Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Are Your Favourite musicians/ bands (decided that there are to many bands i like for a top 10)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

What Are Your Favourite musicians/ bands (decided that there are to many bands i like for a top 10) Empty
PostSubject: What Are Your Favourite musicians/ bands (decided that there are to many bands i like for a top 10)   What Are Your Favourite musicians/ bands (decided that there are to many bands i like for a top 10) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:55 pm

I don't know if there was a thread like this previously but what the hell i'll post this anyway

I have a very diverse music taste if you take the time to check some of these people out trust me there worth it (i hope)

I can't Rank anyone myself but my favourites are:

- Foo Fighters (not obvious at all >_>)

- Renard and his other persona's, i like his music alot and my favourite persona's of him are Mayhem, Jackal Queenston, D-Mode-D but i like all of them really check him out

- Beck (Great Guy)

- Beulah (quality band, not to be confused with crappy female singer)

- The Smashing Pumpkins

- Jamiroquai

- Andy Mckee

- Rage Against The Machine

- Anamanaguchi

- Audioslave

- Alter Bridge

- Primal Scream

- Saint Germain

- My Morning Jacket

- Jet Set Radio Future OST/ Hideki Naganuma if i have the name right he does soundtracks to alot of games real quality

- others which i also love but i wont mention them all: barton fink, Billy tallent, Biffy Clyro metric, blood red shoes, we are scientists, two door cinema club, tool, daft punk, darwin deez, earth wind and fire, empire of the sun, Deadmau5, Extreme, feature cast, red hot chilli peppers, rammstien, the seatbelts, the Pillows i can go on for a long time, i like a lot of music :L

Last edited by Foo Fighter on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

What Are Your Favourite musicians/ bands (decided that there are to many bands i like for a top 10) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Favourite musicians/ bands (decided that there are to many bands i like for a top 10)   What Are Your Favourite musicians/ bands (decided that there are to many bands i like for a top 10) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:15 pm

1. Propaghandi

2. Green Day

3. Rancid

4.Yellowcard

5. A Day To Remember

6. Escape the Fate

7. Alesana

8. Four Year Strong

Thats all I can think of right now....all Amazing bands!
Back to top Go down
agentepic
Recruit
Recruit
agentepic

Class : Imperial Agent Operative
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Favourite musicians/ bands (decided that there are to many bands i like for a top 10)   What Are Your Favourite musicians/ bands (decided that there are to many bands i like for a top 10) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:50 am

1. U2 (irish awesomeness)
2. nickelback (good ol' canadiean dudes like me ) Never gonna' be alone
3. 3 doors down ( awesome ) ( Its not my time good vidoe plus song Its not my time good vidoe plus song )
4. Collective soul ( ??? )
5. ACDC (" you Been THUNDA'STRUCK
6. Bon Jovi ( Ooh were half way there livin' on a prayer)

Those are my top 6
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Favourite musicians/ bands (decided that there are to many bands i like for a top 10)   What Are Your Favourite musicians/ bands (decided that there are to many bands i like for a top 10) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:52 pm

1. Panda Bear
2. Avey Tare
3. Animal Collective
4. MGMT
5. Deerhunter
6. Flying Lotus
7. Bibio
8. Radiohead
9. Mozart
10. Jane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Favourite musicians/ bands (decided that there are to many bands i like for a top 10)   What Are Your Favourite musicians/ bands (decided that there are to many bands i like for a top 10) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are Your Favourite musicians/ bands (decided that there are to many bands i like for a top 10)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: