Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darth_Exo's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth_Exo
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Exo

Darth_Exo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Darth_Exo's Application   Darth_Exo's Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:54 pm

True Sith - Membership Application

• Have you taken the time to read and understand the Rules and Guidelines required to become a member of True Sith?
    Yes.
  • Have you applied to True Sith on the Official SW:TOR website?
    Not yet, but i am going to.
  • Real Name - Mathew.

• Character Name(s) - Darth_Exo

• Age - 14

• Country/Area/Time Zone (EST,PST,MST,CST,GMT, etc) - USA,New York, EST.

• Post a link to your SWTOR account. - https://account.swtor.com/user/account its new.

General Information

• How were you directed to the True Sith? Were you referred by a member of Truth Sith, and if so, Who? - My friend showed me this site, although he was not a member, because he was looking for Sithj Code, and thought this site looked cool.

• Why do you want to join True Sith? - I want to join True Sith because i want to be around my fellow Sith,, and so that i shall hae power when i need it.

• We can ask for background info, What past MMO experience do you have? - I have had lots of MMO experience, Runescape, SW:TOR (of course), World of Warcraft. Those are some.

• What past guild experience do you have? - Im not too sure what you would consider a guild, so im going to have to say none.

• Do you have a problem getting into Ventrillo? If so, please explain. - I have no problem getting into Ventrillo.

• What do you expect from this guild and what can we expect from you? - I expect this Guild to be the highest and best there is and that it can be, and you can expect obedience and participation from me.

• Do you wish to eventually ascend into leadership? - I do, but i don't expect it to come easilly.

PvE/PvP

• What is your playstyle? - I have an Stealthy playstyle.

• Which area do you enjoy the most? (PvP, RP, PvE, etc...)? - RP.

• Have you ever been a member of an end-game raiding guild? If so, which ones and in which game? - Im not too sure.

• Do you enjoy raiding? Please explain your answer. - Raiding is fun and I enjoy it.

• What is your most memorable raid encounter? Be descriptive. - N/A.

• What type of PvPer are you? - I play by the rules, and do not cheat or activate any hacks or mods so i can win.

• Have you ever been a member of a hardcore PvP guild? If so, which ones and in which game? - No.

• Describe your most memorable PvP encounter. Be descriptive. - My most memorable PvP encounter is in Star Trek online, and it was a tight battle, me and my friend against several other guys, and we surprisingly used tactics to win.

• We would like your opinion on ganking, griefing, camping,etc. Do you approve of these acts? - I dont approve of any of these acts, except for camping a bit, if they camp for a little its fine, but not the whole game.

RP - Character Information

• Character Name - Darth Exo

• Species - Unknown.

• Class - Sith Inquisitor

• Alignment - Dark Side

• Unit - Sith Order

• Info -
Back to top Go down

Darth_Exo's Application
Page 1 of 1