Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Auralias Application

Go down 

Join?
Yes
Auralias Application  Vote_lcap100%Auralias Application  Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Auralias Application  Vote_lcap0%Auralias Application  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

Auralias Application  Empty
PostSubject: Auralias Application    Auralias Application  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:39 am

True Sith - Membership Application

• Have you taken the time to read and understand the Rules and Guidelines required to become a member of True Sith? Yes

• Real Name - Jason DeValerio

• Character Name(s) - Auralias

• Age - 26

• Country/Area/Time Zone (EST,PST,MST,CST,GMT, etc) - Grafenwoehr, Germany

• Post a link to your SWTOR account. - http://www.swtor.com/community/member.php?u=1106818

General Information

• How were you directed to the True Sith? Were you referred by a member of Truth Sith, and if so, Who? - My friend IRL Asmoral

• Why do you want to join True Sith? - After hearing Asmoral's rabid enthusiasm for the guild, I had to check it out. I really like what I see, and want to be a part of it

• We can ask for background info, What past MMO experience do you have? - DC Universe Online, Rift, Champions Online

• What past guild experience do you have? - I was the leader of a Champions Online guild, The Eldritch Council

• Do you have a problem getting into Ventrillo? If so, please explain. - No problem, will download today

• What do you expect from this guild and what can we expect from you? - I would expect an open social guild, and active, and in return, you can expect me to be very sociable and active as well

• Do you wish to eventually ascend into leadership? - Only if it doesn't interfere with my responsibility as a husband and father

PvE/PvP

• What is your playstyle? - I'm a casual player, I don't rush and I like to savor the environment. I generally play the story missions most, but open world pvp makes it more exciting and Qued missions are a blast

• Which area do you enjoy the most? (PvP, RP, PvE, etc...)? - PVE mostly, open world PVP is fun, and I'm new to RP, but I'll try it to be sporting

• Have you ever been a member of an end-game raiding guild? If so, which ones and in which game? - No

• Do you enjoy raiding? Please explain your answer. - I did a Raid on DC Universe once, and I thoroughly enjoyed it

• What is your most memorable raid encounter? Be descriptive. - Doomsday punched me in the face. I lolled.

• What type of PvPer are you? - I tend to focus on open world encounters, for realism's sake, I prefer to experience the world and run into enemy players as opposed to queing up and going out of my way for a fight.

• Have you ever been a member of a hardcore PvP guild? If so, which ones and in which game? - No

• Describe your most memorable PvP encounter. Be descriptive. - Referencing DC Universe again, I was IMing someone when a blip on my radar showed an enemy presence. As soon as my camera centers on them, I was immediately set upon by 3 guys, all of whom were 4 lvls higher than me. Death was the only escape. Sad

• We would like your opinion on ganking, griefing, camping,etc. Do you approve of these acts? - I hate it. I think it is extraordinarily selfish and juvenile to render an area unplayable because they want to get their jollies of by stomping runts

RP - Character Information

• Character Name - Auralias

• Species - Human Male

• Class - Sith Inquisitor

• Alignment - Dark Side

• Unit - Sith Order

• Info -
An incredibly conflicted individual, Auralias' sense of self loathing is countered only by his understanding that his might is often the only thing that can protect those he deems worthy of salvation. The result is a nihilistic personality conflicting with his worship of his own power.
Back to top Go down

Auralias Application
Page 1 of 1