Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asmoral Application

Go down 

Accept?
Indeed
Asmoral Application Vote_lcap100%Asmoral Application Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Negative
Asmoral Application Vote_lcap0%Asmoral Application Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Order

Asmoral Application Empty
PostSubject: Asmoral Application   Asmoral Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:44 pm

• Nickname - Asmoral - (The Resolute)

• Country of residence - Germany - (Soon to be the US within the next few months)

• Age - 22 Years of Age

• How were you directed to the True Sith? - I noticed your guild while browsing the numerous SWTOR recruitment threads located in the Guild Hall forum.

• We can ask for background info, What past MMO experience do you have? -

World of Warcraft - I've been a progressive raider on this great MMO for the past three years. During the WOTLK expansion, I have successfully managed to clear Heroic Pre Nerf/Pre Expansion ICC 10 with my guild. However due to a real life family emergency I was not able to progress too much with the launch of Cata content.

On my free time when I'm not with doing any guild related activities, I am RPing on the online community site known as Gaia Online.

• What past guild experience do you have? - For the last two years I have owned and stood as the proud GM of <Has Left The Guild> (GLVL 25) (Horde) on Tharussian, US. While leading it under the name (Sargatanas). During my time as as Guild Master, I experienced many hard trials while leading the guild. Facing inactivity, insubordination, poor representation of my guild's name and banner, the list goes on. However with hard work and with a little time I was able to overcome those trials with my guild and in turn I learned to respect the leaders of rivals guilds for surely they must have experienced the same thing at one time or another.

World of Warcraft - Reference - Joséphine - My current Co-Gm and my intended successor for when I leave WoW and move on to SWTOR. (I've enjoyed my time with my guild and I wouldn't leave them without a proper gm before moving on to another guild/game, so if you have any questions, I'm sure she would be happy to answer them. You can reach her at (( It says I can't link her email. T.T)) to organize a time to chat on vent.

• What is your playstyle? - I consider myself a bit of a Achiever type gamer. There is no distance I will not go for that rare/legendary item/achievement. (I also have a weakness for Vanity Items)

• PVE or PVP or both? - Both. (I'm open to all aspects to game play. Though I prefer PVE content more.)

• Why would you be a good addition to this guild? - I'm a easy enough person to get along with so I have no doubt I would be able to fit in this guild's fine community. I also have a strong desire to rp which I see is a big part of this guild, so I would be taking a big part in it. (I'm also active, patient, and eager to learn!)

• Do you wish to eventually ascend into leadership? - Yes, if it came to it but I would prefer to pursue a leadership after game launch. I want really like to prove myself both in-game and out of game. You can't just judge me by a few forum posts.

• Character Name - Asmoral - (The Resolute)

• Species - Human - (Delicious)

• Class - Sith Warrior (I enjoy playing as a melee dps but I also have tanking experience.)

• Alignment - Dark - (Lawful Evil)

• Unit - The Order - (The idea of serving under a master, appeals to me for some reason. O.o)

• Info - Character Information:

Birth Name: Magus Sekks
    True Name: Asmoral
    Place of Birth: Coruscant
    Species/Sex: Human/Male
    Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Hair Style: Clean Cut
    Eye Color: Brown
    Height/Weight: 5'11"/190 lbs
    Special Characteristics: Pale skin, and a scar located above his right eye.
    Weapons: Two short red-bladed, curved-hilt light sabers and a small vibro-blade concealed in his left boot.
    Techniques: Highly skilled with Sith Alchemy.

Character Background:

Magus Sekks had been born to a family of gamblers and spice addicts that lived deep in the Coruscant slums. His first memories of his brief childhood were that of hard labor, any of the credits that were earned by doing odd jobs were soon taken from him by his parents in order to fuel their addictions. In the end this wasn't enough for his parents. By the time Magus was 10, his parents had racked up a large debt to a vicious crimelord and in order to teach a lesson to any other current or future "Customers", Magus's parents were beaten and killed in front of his very eyes. However when the man that had just butchered his parents were about to wrap around his through, he could only laugh. The man stopped and looked at him curiously. "Why do you laugh boy?". He asked the still laughing Magus.
    (There's a lot more to my character's background and I'll be posting it wherever you keep your chracter biographies. ^^))

(( I have applied to the True Sith Order's Guild Headquarter's page as well but my name is under Entropius))

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p

Asmoral Application
Page 1 of 1