Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Xane
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xane

Class : Advanced Sith Lord

My application. Empty
PostSubject: My application.   My application. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:53 pm

•Have you taken the time to read and understand the Rules and Guidelines required to become a member of True Sith?-Yes.

•Have you applied to True Sith on the Official SW:TOR website?-Nope. Should I?

•Real Name - James

•Character Name(s) - Darth Xane

•Age - 9

•Country/Area/Time Zone (EST,PST,MST,CST,GMT, etc) - New Zealand/Canterbury/I have no idea.

•Post a link to your SWTOR account. - I don't have one.

General Information- Uh... Sith?

•How were you directed to the True Sith? Were you referred by a member of Truth Sith, and if so, Who? - I googled sith code.

•Why do you want to join True Sith? - Because I want POWER! I want the power to cheat death!

•We can ask for background info, What past MMO experience do you have? - Uh... Lots.

•What past guild experience do you have? - None.

•Do you have a problem getting into Ventrillo? If so, please explain. - What's Ventrillo?

•What do you expect from this guild and what can we expect from you? -I exepect to be high ranked and powerfull! You can exepect me to train lots!

•Do you wish to eventually ascend into leadership? - Of course.

PvE/PvP

•What is your playstyle? - I prefer on foot fighting.

•Which area do you enjoy the most? (PvP, RP, PvE, etc...)? - RP

•Have you ever been a member of an end-game raiding guild? If so, which ones and in which game? - Nope.

•Do you enjoy raiding? Please explain your answer. - I don't raid.

•What is your most memorable raid encounter? Be descriptive. - I said, I don't raid.

•What type of PvPer are you?- I don't like PVP'ing

•Have you ever been a member of a hardcore PvP guild? If so, which ones and in which game? - Nope.

•Describe your most memorable PvP encounter. Be descriptive. - I said, I don't like PVP'ing.

•We would like your opinion on ganking, griefing, camping,etc. Do you approve of these acts? - I love all of them!

RP - Character Information

•Character Name - Darth Xane

•Species - Human

•Class - Sith Lord

•Alignment - Evil...

•Unit - The Sith Order.

•Info - Apprentice of the Apprentice of the Apperenice of Darth Vader. Very Powerful Sith Lord. Has a red lightsaber. Born to be a jedi. But found power in the dark side of the force!

Last edited by Darth Xane on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to change something on my application.)
Back to top Go down

My application.
Page 1 of 1