Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos09x
Recruit
Recruit

Class : Bounty Hunter(Power Tech)

Chaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Application   Chaos Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:29 am

True Sith - Membership Application

• Have you taken the time to read and understand the Rules and Guidelines required to become a member of True Sith? Yes

• Real Name - Chris Wood

• Character Name(s) - Chaos09x

• Age - 21

• Country/Area/Time Zone (EST,PST,MST,CST,GMT, etc) - US/East Coast/EST

• Post a link to your SWTOR account. - http://www.swtor.com/community/member.php?u=1299408

General Information

• How were you directed to the True Sith? Were you referred by a member of Truth Sith, and if so, Who? - A coworker invited me. Don't know his gamer tag at the moment.

• Why do you want to join True Sith? - I love star wars? Evil is more appealing than good? FORCE LIGHTNING!?

• We can ask for background info, What past MMO experience do you have? - Guild Wars member since 2005

• What past guild experience do you have? - Five years of Guild Wars

• Do you have a problem getting into Ventrillo? If so, please explain. - No.

• What do you expect from this guild and what can we expect from you? - I like a cohesive unit. As in, do your job in the team. >_<

• Do you wish to eventually ascend into leadership? - Not at all.

PvE/PvP

• What is your playstyle? - Tank

• Which area do you enjoy the most? (PvP, RP, PvE, etc...)? - Anything goes

• Have you ever been a member of an end-game raiding guild? If so, which ones and in which game? - No

• Do you enjoy raiding? Please explain your answer. - Never done it.

• What is your most memorable raid encounter? Be descriptive. - Not Available

• What type of PvPer are you? - Tank

• Have you ever been a member of a hardcore PvP guild? If so, which ones and in which game? - Nope

• Describe your most memorable PvP encounter. Be descriptive. - Producing mass amounts of little damage, many times over.

• We would like your opinion on ganking, griefing, camping,etc. Do you approve of these acts? - Say wha?

RP - Character Information

• Character Name - Chaos09x

• Species - Rattataki

• Class - Bounty Hunter/Power Tech

• Alignment - Evil

• Unit - What?

• Info -
Info on what?

Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Chaos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Application   Chaos Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Welcome.

Ganking = basically means attacking another player who has no ability to defend themself - either because your level is considerably higher, or your with a group. Griefing = repeatedly killing the same individual, preventing them from retrieving their body. Camping = Finding a strategically advantageous point and waiting for players to arrive so you can kill them almost risk free, can be used in similar respect to Griefing.

The Units you can join are the Sith Order (for Warrior/Inquisitors only), the Special Forces or Intelligence.

And Info is to tell us a little about your character, story wise - doesn't have to be long. Also can you select a relevent Avatar, either from the gallery or one found else where on the internet.

Thanks, and again Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com

Chaos Application
Page 1 of 1