Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Character Concepts/ commision work

Go down 
+3
Darth Romana
Darth_Faisneise
Darth Zelus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asmoral
Recruit
Recruit
Asmoral

Class : Sith Marauder

Free Character Concepts/ commision work - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Character Concepts/ commision work   Free Character Concepts/ commision work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:53 pm

I'm interested in your work. I'll send my request via pm. ^^
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Free Character Concepts/ commision work   Free Character Concepts/ commision work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Hey are you still doing these?

I still intend to do them im just caught up with sixth form and other aspects of life, I'll try and make a start for when im of in summer, I was hoping for my graphics tablet but a may have to sell one of my old guitars for it

I know it's been a while since I posted anything but just so you guys know I AM still planning on doing these commissions money is running thin atm but as soon as i get my graphics tablet these are gonna be some of the first projects I do, and i'm guessing that people might not care much for the moment but try and keep some faith and I promise I'll do them soon hopefully I won't disappoint but don't expect to much I aim to improve my skills and be a concept artist so this will be a stepping stone per-say. thanks and as I said i'll get them done as soon as THEY WILL BE DONE.
It's cool man we're not paying you so take as much time as you need. It's like whenever my friends ask me to give them a ride I'll do it but not right then cause their not paying me for gas.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Free Character Concepts/ commision work   Free Character Concepts/ commision work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Atrer wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Hey are you still doing these?

I still intend to do them im just caught up with sixth form and other aspects of life, I'll try and make a start for when im of in summer, I was hoping for my graphics tablet but a may have to sell one of my old guitars for it

I know it's been a while since I posted anything but just so you guys know I AM still planning on doing these commissions money is running thin atm but as soon as i get my graphics tablet these are gonna be some of the first projects I do, and i'm guessing that people might not care much for the moment but try and keep some faith and I promise I'll do them soon hopefully I won't disappoint but don't expect to much I aim to improve my skills and be a concept artist so this will be a stepping stone per-say. thanks and as I said i'll get them done as soon as THEY WILL BE DONE.
It's cool man we're not paying you so take as much time as you need. It's like whenever my friends ask me to give them a ride I'll do it but not right then cause their not paying me for gas.

Cool Beans, thanks for the understanding bra Smile
Back to top Go down
TMILL
Corporal
Corporal
TMILL

Class : Mercenary Bounty Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Free Character Concepts/ commision work   Free Character Concepts/ commision work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:53 pm

PMing my request Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Free Character Concepts/ commision work   Free Character Concepts/ commision work - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:39 am

TMILL wrote:
PMing my request Very Happy

cool beans, reply to the pm on the details of the character if you would mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Character Concepts/ commision work   Free Character Concepts/ commision work - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Character Concepts/ commision work
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2