Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Of Thrones

Go down 
+4
Darth Romana
Darth Zelus
Atrer
Darth Bythion
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Has anyone else seen the new HBO show "Game Of Thrones"? It's based off a series of books by George R. R. Martin. If you haven't seen it, but you like Lord of The Rings then I highly recommend that you watch the show. It just recently finished it's first season and it was great. Plz reply, whether or not you have seen it!
Game Of Thrones GAME-OF-THRONES_poster
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
Has anyone else seen the new HBO show "Game Of Thrones"? It's based off a series of books by George R. R. Martin. If you haven't seen it, but you like Lord of The Rings then I highly recommend that you watch the show. It just recently finished it's first season and it was great. Plz reply, whether or not you have seen it!
Game Of Thrones GAME-OF-THRONES_poster
I've watched a few episodes. I really loved the show Rome they did a while ago.
I just have a problem with HBO series because they're always full of pointless sex. Not that I have a problem with it just it doesn't ever seem to add to the story whatsoever it's just there for like views or something.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:13 pm

Lol, I know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Nah mate yet to see it I've seen trailers for it though it sounds and looks pretty good when is it usually on?
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm

I think here it was on at 9pm
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Any of you watch true blood or breaking bad? Those are my favorite shows.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:26 am

No, sorry. I've seen trailers about true blood and it looked cool, but I just watch so much else that I don't start new shows a lot.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:46 am

Nowadays vampire drama ain't really my thing :/
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:03 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:
As long as it isn't Twilight I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:

Yeah, Twilight ruined that genre for allot of people.

As for Game of Thrones, i haven't watched it because i'm not sure if its broadcast in the UK - if so i'm not sure which channel - plus if its like Lord of the Rings its probably not my thing, cos I didn't really like that.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:03 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:

Dexter is my favorite show. and Heroes if it comes re-airs
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:

Dexter is my favourite show. and Heroes if it comes re-airs

24 was my favourite show, I have seen a few dexter episodes but I haven't watched it long and its on the 5/6th season or something and I'm lost dunno what's happening, I've just been watching old re-runs of My name is Earl and I've been getting into burn notice lately
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:14 pm

Lost used to be my favorite show, but now it's gone. Sad

It's like Lord of the Rings, except that instead of there being magic, orcs, and stuff they just talk about it like it was there, but no longer exists. But in the second season there will apparently be dragons.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:27 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
Lost used to be my favorite show, but now it's gone. Sad

It's like Lord of the Rings, except that instead of there being magic, orcs, and stuff they just talk about it like it was there, but no longer exists. But in the second season there will apparently be dragons.
I loved lost! Well... the ending pissed me off. It's like the writers just kind of gave up the last couple of seasons.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Ya, but people were bound to be disappointed no matter how they chose to end it.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 am

Darth Bythion wrote:
Ya, but people were bound to be disappointed no matter how they chose to end it.

Yeah, that happens with almost every programme/film series the end rarely satisfies everyone. I never got into Lost, I could never understand how they could be missing on a desert island in which across the series more and more people show up, surely someone would have known where they went missing lol.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:

Yeah, that happens with almost every programme/film series the end rarely satisfies everyone. I never got into Lost, I could never understand how they could be missing on a desert island in which across the series more and more people show up, surely someone would have known where they went missing lol.
But don't you know?! The island moves man it just freakin moves.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:33 pm

My favorite show was Farscape, cancelling it was a crime. A crime!
As for Game of Thrones, I haven't seen it yet but I keep hearing about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:42 pm

I don't watch TV I wait for stuff to come out on DvD or blueray.

However there is a show that only lasted 2 seasons called Reaper. I highly recommend you guys check it out, very funny.
Back to top Go down
TMILL
Corporal
Corporal
TMILL

Class : Mercenary Bounty Hunter

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:22 am

I love game of thrones, some friends of mine read the book but that genre in the book department isn't my thing and ya i've noticed all the sex and i don't know if i was the only person who noticed this but everyone does it doggy style...everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones
Page 1 of 1