Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot

Go down 
+4
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Streiter
Kesir
Darth Romana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot Empty
PostSubject: Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot   Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:20 am

Video is here, not Imperial but still pretty cool. And you learn some more info about world quests. Apparently they can be played by between 1 and 4 players and the diffictulty will reflect how many are playing, optionally each player has the choice in bringing a companion.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot   Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:09 pm

cool! that whole thing about the throne room being its own little instance actully sounds liek its goign to be quite awesome
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot   Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Kesir wrote:
cool! that whole thing about the throne room being its own little instance actully sounds liek its goign to be quite awesome

I know. I hated it when you had to queue for ages for a boss to respawn.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot   Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Kesir wrote:

I know. I hated it when you had to queue for ages for a boss to respawn.
only to have it then be ninja'd away by some jerk and haveing to wait again
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot   Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:43 pm

That was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot   Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:03 am

The video was cool. I think I'm in love with that voice wheel system. Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot   Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:04 am

That was killer.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot   Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:43 am

Looks really cool. Glad they didn't show the Sith though... I've been trying to watch as little game play footage as possible so everything nice and new whenever I play the game.
Back to top Go down
ØcTavius
Recruit
Recruit
ØcTavius

Class : Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot   Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 am

gametrailers > game spot
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot   Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
Looks really cool. Glad they didn't show the Sith though... I've been trying to watch as little game play footage as possible so everything nice and new whenever I play the game.

ive been trying to do the same also, very hard tho. sweet video as well! nice find
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot   Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republic Alderaan quest video on gamespot
Page 1 of 1