Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!

Go down 
+8
Darth Bythion
Darth Zelus
Darth Sneaky
Darth_Faisneise
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Atrer
Darth Xean
Darth Romana
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Empty
PostSubject: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:10 pm

wow... all i gotta say...

wow
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Darth Xean wrote:
wow... all i gotta say...

wow

*DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN TRAILER*

I agree, although I found some parts incredibly cheesy. Like the part where they are talking about how Korriban's history, and how nothing Sith remains their then the Imperial fleet arrives and Satele's Master says Sith Empire has returned. (I thought he said shit lol, only thing that convinces me otherwise is that I know it can be true)

And later how they say they must warn the Republic and they agree that none of there ships can outrun the blocade, BUT no! the smuggler just happens to have a ship to get the old gang out of their.

I'm not sure if I prefer this more excising longer trailer who introduces several characters, or the more understated but gritty trailers hope and deceived.

In these 3 trailers they have depicted representatives of all 6 classes- I say all 6, I mean 5 - curiously they've left out the Imperial Agent. Since this will be the last trailer before the games release Its doubtful we'll ever see an Agent in a cinematic trailer.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:30 pm

True about the agent thing but then again you have to admit that the games main selling point is the jedi and the sith not the bounty hunters or the sith agents.
I will say though Darth Malgus is a badass when he gets mad.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:13 am

Darned smugglers! Laughing Made me think of Cowboys. I wish the Agent had been involved though. Sad The part where Malgus executed, I think he was a Zabrak, that Sith was pretty awesome, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:36 am

The only part I didn't like was when he said 'The Sith Empire has returned!' If the Sith had been gone for centuries or so, how would looking at a few ships reveal who they were? That line should've waited until the red lightsabers ignited. Otherwise, just awesome.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:44 am

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Darned smugglers! Laughing Made me think of Cowboys. I wish the Agent had been involved though. Sad The part where Malgus executed, I think he was a Zabrak, that Sith was pretty awesome, too.

No it was a Sith Pureblood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:32 am

It was an amazing Video. Im all about dark jedi. nothing can turn me away from having the great power lol.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:55 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:

I think he means when Malgus killed the Jedi. He was a zabrak, right?
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:14 pm

i cant say enough how awesome the trailer was.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:04 pm

QUALITYYYYYYYY!
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Darth_Faisneise wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:

I think he means when Malgus killed the Jedi. He was a zabrak, right?

No Romana was right. I realized that when I rewatched that part, but I was too lazy to change my post. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Did anyone notice the inconsistency of the ship size when comparing them to the TOR model. The Fury, for example, in "Return" is tiny in comparion, if you look at the video on the TOR Holonet of the ships exteria you can see how big the character/NPC's are in comparion to the loading ramp.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:22 am

Darth Romana wrote:
Did anyone notice the inconsistency of the ship size when comparing them to the TOR model. The Fury, for example, in "Return" is tiny in comparion, if you look at the video on the TOR Holonet of the ships exteria you can see how big the character/NPC's are in comparion to the loading ramp.

they probably will scale it so it doesn't look huge when it lands on a gigantic cruiser but when your inside my guess it will be quite roomy
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:41 am

This is by far my favorite cinematic so far. Second for me would have to be the "Deceived" trailer, it is really epic when they all charge each other and the Sith ignite their sabers in the ship. Hope takes third by far, not because the Sith Empire lost in that cinematic, but because I just felt like the action wasn't there (compared to "Deceived"). The reason "Return" takes the cake, for me, is because it has actual story telling in the video, instead of no talking hack and slash like the previous two. Plus the fight scene at the end was epic.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
This is by far my favorite cinematic so far. Second for me would have to be the "Deceived" trailer, it is really epic when they all charge each other and the Sith ignite their sabers in the ship. Hope takes third by far, not because the Sith Empire lost in that cinematic, but because I just felt like the action wasn't there (compared to "Deceived"). The reason "Return" takes the cake, for me, is because it has actual story telling in the video, instead of no talking hack and slash like the previous two. Plus the fight scene at the end was epic.

i completely agree. hope was the lamest one by far out of the 3
Back to top Go down
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

Unit : Army

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:00 am

Nice video, like the others it's High Quality ^^

The smuggler looks very cool with the cowboy outfit, i guess we'll have the blackmarket available in game or we'll make one ^^

it can be fun to create a smuggler or bounty hunter which is known all over the galaxy ( server )
Back to top Go down
ØcTavius
Recruit
Recruit
ØcTavius

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:49 pm

yep, best one yet
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:55 am

I find this relevant.

Unskippable
Back to top Go down
Darth Hassen
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Hassen

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:47 pm

They just keep getting better and better the next one might make my eyes melt affraid
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:05 pm

First of all..all three are orgasmic. No doubt it, each trailer has made me geek out.

I honestly can't say which one is the better or worst..I mean they ooze awesome.

I just hope that even after this we get a trailer or two of these every time an expansion comes out..or just have these people make a show or movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!    New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Cinimatic Trailer - "Return"!
Page 1 of 1