Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Portal 2 Release

Go down 
+3
Turik Khan
Darth Zelus
Darth Bythion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:41 pm

So... this will be short and sweet, or maybe bitter, just as the ending to the first game was (damn cake...). Has anyone played/enjoyed/Hated Portal, Valve's futuristic laugh out loud comedy video game from a few years back. The sequel is released tonight and I was wondering if anyone is getting it, if you get it for the pc we can play co-op together.

Portal 2 Release Portal_2_Logo

The image above is part of a test... and if you pass you get some cake. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:45 pm

I will more than likely get it for ps3 when it is released in the Uk its usually a couple days after they bring games out in America that they are released over here
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:11 pm

I've got it for PC, just beat the campaign. It's fantastic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Sorry for the double post, but OH MAN that Co-Op was excellent! XD

We'll have to finish that 4th series sometime lol.

Really though, I don't think I've played a co-op game that was that entertaining in a long time. I hope they release some new challenges for it later on.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Turik Khan wrote:
Sorry for the double post, but OH MAN that Co-Op was excellent! XD

We'll have to finish that 4th series sometime lol.

Really though, I don't think I've played a co-op game that was that entertaining in a long time. I hope they release some new challenges for it later on.

Ya I know, it was pretty awesome. I can't get on today prob, really busy, but maybe tomorrow or somethin. I think I am like 78% done with the campaign.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Just beat Portal 2. The campaign was really fun and funny, but I have to say the ending was a happy/sad moment. I'm not going to say why it is happy/sad for spoiler reasons. Though there's talk of a portal 3 soo ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:06 pm

im sure after the awesome feedback from portal 2 they will have some dlc in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Hopefully, it was really great.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:18 pm

If anything needs to come out it's HL3 not Portal 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:18 am

First of all, I think you mean Portal 2. And second, I half way agree with you. Half Life is a great game.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:27 am

I said Portal 2... study
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 am

What's Portal 2? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:49 am

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
What's Portal 2? scratch

Really?........................
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
What's Portal 2? scratch

I concur....

I wouldn't have heard of it had it not been talked about here?
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:43 pm

*GASP*

If you haven't played Portal / Portal 2 you're missing out. I fully recommend both (portal 1 can be purchased as part of the Orange Box, or by itself on Steam. If you're up for it the other games included on the Orange Box are worth it as well if you haven't played them.)
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:
Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
What's Portal 2? scratch

Really. Neutral What is it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:
Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
What's Portal 2? scratch

Really. Neutral What is it?

There is an answer to that, and it is Google.........
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Darth Zelus wrote:

We 'can' type 'Portal 2' into google, and it can tell us what the game is - something that I (and I'm sure Arf'axdi'nuruodo) have already done, but it far from explains what it is.

The answer to such a simple question could be given by someone who knows the answer... and you are one such person.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:

We 'can' type 'Portal 2' into google, and it can tell us what the game is - something that I (and I'm sure Arf'axdi'nuruodo) have already done, but it far from explains what it is.

The answer to such a simple question could be given by someone who knows the answer... and you are one such person.

Nope sounds like a job for 118 118 (sorry couldn't resist)
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Zelus wrote:

Portal and Portal 2 are mainly puzzle games played in first person perspective. The idea is to use your gun which creates portals connecting two separate points in the map to solve the various puzzles and challenges throughout the game. It's a pretty dynamic system, and pretty unique.

Perhaps the biggest draw that Portal has, however is the quirky and dark humor that isn't just sprinkled in the game - but soaked in it. You may have heard the line 'the cake is a lie' or the song 'Still Alive' both of these came from the first Portal game.

I made a short video of a tiny bit of Portal 2 to demonstrate a little of what I'm talking about. Razz

Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:09 am

I like the way you roll... What a Face. Ya, we need to start playing the co-op again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Portal 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal 2 Release   Portal 2 Release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portal 2 Release
Page 1 of 1