Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Sith Lord are you?

Go down 
+3
Atrer
Darth Bythion
Darth Romana
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Which Sith Lord are you? Empty
PostSubject: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:29 am

Who is your greatest inspiration for a Sith Lord and why? (list and explain as many as you want).
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:35 pm

My greatest Inspiration would probably have to be Darth Bane. I have read all of the Darth Bane books and enjoyed each one very much. Especially the first one, because of his struggle at the Sith Academy on Korriban. Bane, even though he was, relatively speaking, a new member to the Sith Order, could see that the Brotherhood of Darkness was holding the Sith back from reaching their true power. So, he overthrows anyone in his path, even the leader of the Brotherhood of Darkness, who is supposed to be the strongest of the Sith, with ease.

Darth Bane's cunning and natural knowledge of the Dark side is what makes him my favorite Sith Lord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:42 pm

My inspiration is the Anakim turning Darth Vader before the mask and everything else
he was bad he was good, he had an object he knew what to do, and tried to do everything to saved what matters the most to him
Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:26 pm

I never answered my own question. My two favourite and Darth Maladi and Darth Zannah. Maladi is an expert of Sith Alchemy she ran the largest intelligence network of her time, she was cold, ruthless and brilliant. Her pragmatism, cunning and tallents were the ones exploited by Darth Krayt to initiate the war with the Galactic Alliance, not only in her role as a alchamist sabataging an Alliance terraforming world forcing them and the Galactic Empire into war, and then manipulating the moff council and ultamitly the empire into giving control of the Empire to Darth Krayt and the Sith Lords. Fair enough you had Sith like Darth Nihl fighting on the front line but she was able to see the bigger picture, perhaps this was all assisted by the fact that unlike most Sith of her time she was totally in control of her emotions and there for always at peek efficiency.

Darth Zannah, she was a Master of Sith Sourcery and acted as Darth Banes eyes, ears and voice for much of his reign of Dark Lord. In many ways she is similar to Darth Maladi, controlled emotions and ruthless. She eventually proved her power by defeating Bane in a duel that she was able to fight on her terms. Of course I can't deny Darth Bane's influance and sucsesses, but Zannah was obviously a exteremly sucsesful Dark Lord of the Sith as hers and Bane's plan eventually was completed by Sidious.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:28 am

Even though we don't know a whole lot about him yet, recently I began seeing my Sith Inquisitor as the sort of person who's similar to Darth Jadus. In that he's not usually in the public eye and that he's a knowledgeable, calculated Sith who's always got a plan in hand.
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:39 pm

For me, Darth Revan, the fact he brought the Republic to its knees pretty much takes the cake for me. Also almost all of his plans worked perfectly, and he was truley a master-mind.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Since this thread has been revived I'd like to retract my previous statement and insert that I am similar to Bane. Though I don't intend to let my apprentice to kill me with dark side tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Darth Xean wrote:
For me, Darth Revan, the fact he brought the Republic to its knees pretty much takes the cake for me. Also almost all of his plans worked perfectly, and he was truley a master-mind.

Whilst Revan is a Sith Lord that I really like, especially because when I played KotOR Revan was female (which I thought suited Revan better) he didn't actually bring the Republic to its knees, he was betrayed and captured before he got the opportunity, and Malak carried on the war in his place. And the Republic was never brought its knees. The closest it got was thanks to Darth Nihilus, Sion and Treya after Revan's disappearance.

You say he was a mastermind and nearly all his plans worked perfectly, while it is true that he was a master-mind - more specificity a strategic genius. Not all his plans worked perfectly, infact most failed - some catastrophically:

• Mandalorian Wars - a success, but you can't forget the Jedi Exile's (another stratgic/tactial genious) contributions
  • Jedi Civil War - a total failure, he was betrayed and the Sith Empire lost
  • Replacing the Republic - failure - we learnt in KotOR II that he intended to replace the Republic with his Sith Empire so that he could take it to war against the Sith Emperor (hence why he left republic infrastructure in place, Malak seemed to continue doing the Emperors bidding - or not) - he never war against the Republic because thanks to him his Sith Empire was destroyed
  • Preventing the True Sith Empire's return - a total falure - he disapeared into unknown space to hunt down the Republics true enemy and defeat it or delay it - the Timelines have established that he didn't delay it.

Just wondering if you have any other Sith Lords you like, Revan is like the most obvious and predictable answer - its nice to have some variation?

Darth Atrer wrote:
Since this thread has been revived I'd like to retract my previous statement and insert that I am similar to Bane. Though I don't intend to let my apprentice to kill me with dark side tentacles.

So like Bane rather than Jadus? Or both?

Last edited by Darth Romana on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Clearly, I have not read enough of the books, as I am unfamiliar with most of the names being thrown about here. I know Bane, but mostly for his 'Rule of Two,' I know Revan for the video game, I know Jadus because I was bored one day and perused the Holonet. And of course I know Darth Vader, but that's about the end of it. I can't really say who my main inspiration is, because I don't really know. I suppose no one Sit Lord directly inspired me to become the galactic 'Bad Guy', but rather it was the fact that the Jedi only ever pull in by the skin of their teeth, always falling into sloth and such while the Sith are always killing each other so much that they have to be on their toes at all times, creating better story telling and a tighter defense because they would stop killing each other in order to defend the Sith Empire(or what have you). I may be entirely wrong, as I have said I haven't really gotten all of the extended universe, but from what I have read, that's pretty much how it goes. Besides, it's more fun to be the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Kesir
Sith Tyro
Sith Tyro
Kesir

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Exar kun, just something about im has always intreigues me plus how many sith lords do you know that have just walked right into the senate chamber walk right up to the chancelor and kill him with anyone bating an eye. now that is power
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:07 pm

@Romana

Just Bane Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:54 pm

I havent read any of the comics or books, but I think easily for me Darth Sidious is my favorite. The sheer genius of manipulation and power he wielded were never before seen and never will be again by a Sith Lord. The way he controlled virtually every aspect of his own life and anyone else that he ever met to build his own empire and then to control it, like he did with the force and with fear...definitely a sith after my own heart. If he was female I think id easily be in love Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:56 pm

lol, nice.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:43 am

Darth Mayshar wrote:
If he was female I think id easily be in love Twisted Evil

And a little younger perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Mayshar wrote:

more like a lot younger lol :L
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Mayshar wrote:

just a little, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:45 pm

I suppose if you have to get picky, yes she would need to be drastically younger. But, Im not against having an older woman....

Just sayin.

Love doesnt have to mean i need to do the nasty with her, lol.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Darth Mayshar wrote:
I suppose if you have to get picky, yes she would need to be drastically younger. But, Im not against having an older woman....

Just sayin.

Haha, true true.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Darth Mayshar wrote:

Just sayin.

Suppose so.... Reminds me of Atton (in KotOR II) when he commented that Kreia may have been pretty sexy when she was younger - the exile can reply by asking if he's really that desperate.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Mayshar wrote:

Just sayin.

Suppose so.... Reminds me of Atton (in KotOR II) when he commented that Kreia may have been pretty sexy when she was younger - the exile can reply by asking if he's really that desperate.

Lol, don't remember seeing that.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:

It happened very near the beginning, just after you escape Peragus.
Back to top Go down
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:

lol, I remember that Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:

Atton was my favorite character honestly, probably more so than the exile and my favorite non force user.
He was so witty and sarcastic but his past was dark and terrible just the way I like it. elephant
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Darth Atrer wrote:
Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:

Atton was my favorite character honestly, probably more so than the exile and my favorite non force user.
He was so witty and sarcastic but his past was dark and terrible just the way I like it. elephant

I know right, and the descriptions he gave of hunting Jedi in his time as a Sith Assassin were so dark and specific, I would love to have seen a Comic or a Novel with or featuring Atton, its a great part of KotOR that was missed.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Yes, he was always a great companion in kotor 2. My obvious favorite to have in both kotors was HK-47, because of his witty replies and his disrespect for most everyone except you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Sith Lord are you?   Which Sith Lord are you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Sith Lord are you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next