Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True Sith...

Go down 
+4
Streiter
Darth Romana
Darth Bythion
Atrer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Sorry for creating a new thread for this as it does create clutter but I didn't know where else to post it.
So earlier today I was browsing the official SWTOR forums and I came across a guild recruitment thread for a guild called True Sith.
Do we have any connection or contact with these people? My only concern is that people may confuse us for them or something along those lines. Beyond that I have no worries as they don't seem to as organized or as resourceful as us.

http://swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=131393
http://truesith-clan.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:49 pm

Yes, we know of them. In fact not too long ago they were talking to use about merging, thankfully we didn't feel like that would workout so we declined their offer. The fact is that their guild was started (I think) a few of months before ours, but theirs was created for a different game, plus our guild thread was on the swtor site way before theirs was. So in that respect we have more rights to use the name for this game.

We have agreed to go on our own paths without so much as an alliance. I had thought about people confusing the two threads with each other, but we seem to have been doing fine, I'm not too worried.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:53 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
Yes, we know of them. In fact not too long ago they were talking to use about merging, thankfully we didn't feel like that would workout so we declined their offer. The fact is that their guild was started (I think) a few of months before ours, but theirs was created for a different game, plus our guild thread was on the swtor site way before theirs was. So in that respect we have more rights to use the name for this game.

We have agreed to go on our own paths without so much as an alliance. I had thought about people confusing the two threads with each other, but we seem to have been doing fine, I'm not too worried.
Alright thanks for the information. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:07 pm

In my opinion we do seem to be doing better than them. And yeah we have been a TOR Guild for almost a year before they did, Bythion founding sometime in 2009? and them not joining TOR until mid/late 2010. Personally I feel our forum activity and the general appearance of our Forums and Website are more appealing than theirs, I'm not too worried at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Susemiehlian wrote:
https://true-sith-order.forumotion.com/t163-guild-wars-aliences-etc

I think I see an exuse for a guild war Razz

I see more of an arms race. If their is a name restriction for the game entirely rather than servers then we need to join and form our guild on a server before they do.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:26 pm

That is correct. What would really suck (but is kind of unlikely) is if they don't allow words like sith in the guild names!?!? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:37 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
That is correct. What would really suck (but is kind of unlikely) is if they don't allow words like sith in the guild names!?!? Evil or Very Mad

It would be a shame, and lucky i do think its quite unlikely. Think how many guilds have the word, Jedi, Sith Republic, Empire etc in them I can't see that they would ban one with out them all and I cant seem them banning them all. We would have to rethink our name lol.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Suggestion for name "Verus Obscurum" meaning True Darkness.
and I already pitched moto in the guild video "We without mercy stand strong."
Just in case things don't work out how we anticipate.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Ya, I was just rating before. There is less than a .5% chance that they would do that, trust me I just did the math. lol!
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:06 pm

If a name change was needed, I would suggest "Tiesa Patamsis" which is the same as Darth Atrer said, meaning True darkness but in the language of the Sith.

I use to have a list of their language but it seems I have lost it. But thats the roleplayer in me. * Shrug *
Back to top Go down
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:01 am

Streiter wrote:
If a name change was needed, I would suggest "Tiesa Patamsis" which is the same as Darth Atrer said, meaning True darkness but in the language of the Sith.

I use to have a list of their language but it seems I have lost it. But thats the roleplayer in me. * Shrug *
The Sith have a language? Right, latin's out ladies and gents, let's translate some shit into Sith!
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:59 am

Yeah, I think it is mainly fan based made stuff, but I know some of it is from books...I will have to go look it all up but here are some links.

Sith translator

And the text thing that uses to translate if you just want to look up what words it has.

Sith word list
Back to top Go down
Draebyan
Recruit
Recruit
Draebyan

Unit : Army

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:01 am

Can we engage a battle against an other sith guild ingame ?
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:48 am

Draebyan wrote:

I'm not sure, but same faction guild vs guild PvP would be awesome.
Back to top Go down

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
Draebyan wrote:

I agree this would be out-standing.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:35 am

Darth Bythion wrote:
Draebyan wrote:

A guild can have two enemy guilds and to allied guilds. And whilst the allied guilds have to be same faction, enemy guilds can be either. I would suggest we have one Republic one Imperial enemy guild. Theirs certainly something very Sithy about killing fellow Imperials.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Unit : Sith Order

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Darth Romana wrote:
Darth Bythion wrote:
Draebyan wrote:

A guild can have two enemy guilds and to allied guilds. And whilst the allied guilds have to be same faction, enemy guilds can be either. I would suggest we have one Republic one Imperial enemy guild. Theirs certainly something very Sithy about killing fellow Imperials.

nothing is more sith then a good old backstabbing
Back to top Go down
ØcTavius
Recruit
Recruit
ØcTavius

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:42 am

They should be forced to join us, or destroyed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

True Sith... Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Sith...   True Sith... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Sith...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member's area :: General Discussion :: Off-topic Discussion-
Jump to: