Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett

Go down 
+3
Darth Bythion
Darth Romana
Maltalionis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maltalionis
Recruit
Recruit
Maltalionis

Class : Bounty Hunter
Unit : Army

Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett Empty
PostSubject: Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett   Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:44 am

Who do you like better, Jaingo Fett, or his clone son, Boba Fett. In the Star Wars movies, we were first introduced to Boba Fett in The Empire Strikes Back. I found it especialy awesome when Vader felt it necessary to specifically stop and look at Boba Fett when he mentioned he didn’t want anyone disintegrated. His cunning allowed him to see though the ploy Han Solo made by latching onto the Star Destroyer, and systematicly hunted Han Solo and captured him. After bringing Han back to Jabba the Hut and collecting the reward, he seemed to stick around, though for what reasion I am unsure. Soon after, he fell victim to the Sarlac Pit (Wether he died there or found a way to free himself, I don't know, but really hope he got free...)

One the other hand, Jaingo was (According to the books I've read) Mandalore, leader of the Mandalorians. In addition, Jaingo's faimly was destroyed by a Mandalorian sect called Deathwatch while he was a child. When he was old and strong enough, he led a cursade to destroy Deathwatch, and won. As time went on, he earned his name as a ruthless bounty hunter, and though a selection prosess to find out who was the best hunter, became selected to be cloned for the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR), and train there armies, on the condition that he have one unmodified clone for himself (Boba). As far as I can tell, Jaingo personally trained the ARCs, and handpicked those who trained the commando's, mostly Mandalorian. Im not sure who trained the normal troopers though. At the end, Jaingo was killed by Windo at the start of the Clone Wars.

This is all based on what I know, but there may be more infomation on either one that any of you might know. If so, than feel free to enlighten me.

Based on what I know, I prefer Jaingo Fett...
Back to top Go down
http://jhall.animus@gmail.com
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett   Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:04 am

Maltalionis wrote:
Who do you like better, Jaingo Fett, or his clone son, Boba Fett. In the Star Wars movies, we were first introduced to Boba Fett in The Empire Strikes Back. I found it especialy awesome when Vader felt it necessary to specifically stop and look at Boba Fett when he mentioned he didn’t want anyone disintegrated. His cunning allowed him to see though the ploy Han Solo made by latching onto the Star Destroyer, and systematicly hunted Han Solo and captured him. After bringing Han back to Jabba the Hut and collecting the reward, he seemed to stick around, though for what reasion I am unsure. Soon after, he fell victim to the Sarlac Pit (Wether he died there or found a way to free himself, I don't know, but really hope he got free...)

One the other hand, Jaingo was (According to the books I've read) Mandalore, leader of the Mandalorians. In addition, Jaingo's faimly was destroyed by a Mandalorian sect called Deathwatch while he was a child. When he was old and strong enough, he led a cursade to destroy Deathwatch, and won. As time went on, he earned his name as a ruthless bounty hunter, and though a selection prosess to find out who was the best hunter, became selected to be cloned for the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR), and train there armies, on the condition that he have one unmodified clone for himself (Boba). As far as I can tell, Jaingo personally trained the ARCs, and handpicked those who trained the commando's, mostly Mandalorian. Im not sure who trained the normal troopers though. At the end, Jaingo was killed by Windo at the start of the Clone Wars.

This is all based on what I know, but there may be more infomation on either one that any of you might know. If so, than feel free to enlighten me.

Based on what I know, I prefer Jaingo Fett...

While Boba Fett whilst he did show allot of tallent and cunning in his capture of Han Solo, allot of the difficult parts of the capture like assuring the Melenium Falcon could land on Besbin to manipulating Lando Calrisium into betraying Han Solo and leading him directly into a trap was all Darth Vader's doing; Prior to this Han had been evading Boba Fett for years.

Jango (spelt with out the 'i') was far and away the superior out of the two in my opinion. when it comes to fighting, Jango Fett was able to hold his own against Obi Wan on Kameno and kill many Jedi at Geonoisis whilst Boba clumsily tangled up a Jedi Apprentice with his cable and ended up being pushed into the Sarlac Pit with out putting up much of a fight.

Boba did survive the Sarlac Pit and has appeared in numerous expanded universe books. He became Mandalore and led his mandalorians to war along side the New Republic and the Imperial Remnant in the Yuuzhan Vong War and then half way through the Second Galactic Civil War when the Jedi and Sith split the Galactic Alliance his Mandalorans sided with the Alliance-in-exile, the Jedi Order and the Imperial Remnant.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Boba_Fett
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong_War
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Second_Galactic_Civil_War
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett   Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:26 pm

Although Jango Fett was a more skilled warrior than his son Boba, I have always liked the classic Star Wars Bounty Hunter: Boba Fett better.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett   Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:02 pm

DarthBythion wrote:
Although Jango Fett was a more skilled warrior than his son Boba, I have always liked the classic Star Wars Bounty Hunter: Boba Fett better.

I agree in part. As appearances go, especially by the armour Boba Fett was superiour. I never did like Jango's shiny clean Mando' armour in the same way I did Boba's battle worn and greyed.
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Class : Sith Sorcerer
Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett   Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:54 am

Ya the weathered, realistic looking (it looks like it has been used before) combat armor, it looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett   Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:29 pm

I've gotta say that I respect and like Boba Fett more than Jango, even though Jango had the nerve to face Mace Windu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Darth Xean
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Xean

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett   Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Kinda comes down to the wire, but when you think about it, Boba. Surviving the Sarlacc Pit, becoming Mandalore, and like Darth Bythion said, being the origional bounty hunter. Thats pretty big. Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett   Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Jango Fett ftw!!!
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett   Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:20 am

Boba Fetts Mah Boy!!
Back to top Go down
Darth Revengeance
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Revengeance

Class : Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett   Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:59 pm

I like both Jango and Boba as well as thier armour. But I like Boba more than Jango because Boba lived longer and he is one of my favorite characters from the classic star wars movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett   Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaingo Fett vs Boba Fett
Page 1 of 1