Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NightDiablo application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightDiablo
Recruit
Recruit

NightDiablo application Empty
PostSubject: NightDiablo application   NightDiablo application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:21 pm

•Have you taken the time to read and understand the Rules and Guidelines required to become a member of True Sith?

•Have you applied to True Sith on the Official SW:TOR website?

•Real Name - Kyle

•Character Name(s) - NightDiablo, Unyeilding, Forceunleashed, Heatshot,

•Age - 25

•Country/Area/Time Zone (EST,PST,MST,CST,GMT, etc) - United states Indiana eastern

•Post a link to your SWTOR account. -

General Information

•How were you directed to the True Sith? Were you referred by a member of Truth Sith, and if so, Who? - forget but a member

•Why do you want to join True Sith? - would like to be in an active guild

•We can ask for background info, What past MMO experience do you have? -only starwars

•What past guild experience do you have? - was one of the leaders of a guild when I played before

•Do you have a problem getting into Ventrillo? If so, please explain. - no

•What do you expect from this guild and what can we expect from you? - To be included on raids and you can expect that I will help people that are new to gear up and get ready for raids, hmfps ect.

•Do you wish to eventually ascend into leadership? - wouldn't be against it

PvE/PvP

•What is your playstyle? - I usually play a tank, I have two 55 tanks

•Which area do you enjoy the most? (PvP, RP, PvE, etc...)? - pve

•Have you ever been a member of an end-game raiding guild? If so, which ones and in which game? - yes but only in this game

•Do you enjoy raiding? Please explain your answer. - yes, I like the challenge that it brings

•What is your most memorable raid encounter? Be descriptive. - playing ev for the first time and beating the epic boss

•What type of PvPer are you? - I am versatile

•Have you ever been a member of a hardcore PvP guild? If so, which ones and in which game? - no

•Describe your most memorable PvP encounter. Be descriptive. - taking on 3 guys at once and be recorded on youtube

•We would like your opinion on ganking, griefing, camping,etc. Do you approve of these acts? -winning is winning

RP - Character Information

•Character Name - NightDiablo

•Species - Human

•Class - Assassin

•Alignment - Dark

•Unit -

•Info -

Back to top Go down

NightDiablo application
Page 1 of 1