Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rem Application

Go down 

Accept?
Yes
Rem Application Vote_lcap100%Rem Application Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Rem Application Vote_lcap0%Rem Application Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Maltalionis
Recruit
Recruit
Maltalionis

Class : Bounty Hunter
Unit : Army

Rem Application Empty
PostSubject: Rem Application   Rem Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:34 pm

•Nickname - Katie (Hush, call me Rem)

•Country of residence - United States

•Age - 19

•How were you directed to the True Sith? - The dark side pulled me to it. No wait, that was a friend. He was pretty dark-sided anyway.

•We can ask for background info, What past MMO experience do you have? - I was an experienced World of Warcraft player from before Burning Crusade and well after the Lich King. I ended my WoW career right after Catacylsm was announced. That was due to moving to an area where my internet was below average (don't worry, I now live in the city of Orlando and have a great internet connection). I hung up my raiding gear and left WoW as a lvl 80 and one of the best healers on my server. ( Okay, that last part might be my opinion. But I was well sought after! )

•What past guild experience do you have? - I was the second in command of one guild and an officer of another before I left WoW all together. I participated in raids at least twice a day. I am always determined to prove I am an asset.

•What is your playstyle? - Healing. I'd like to dps, but I just have a knack for healing I can't shake. I know that at least one of my characters will be a healer, and it will have most time devoted to it.

•PVE or PVP or both? - Both. I like to enjoy every aspect of a game.

•Why would you be a good addition to this guild? - Well, I'm always up for anything when online. I love all Bioware games, and I practically have all of them. I hate confrontation so you won't get a complaint from me. I also roleplay like 16 hours a day (could be give or take) when I'm not in class. My degree is writing because I'm hoping to write for video games. Roleplaying gets me in tune for it, sort-to-speak.

•Do you wish to eventually ascend into leadership? - I suppose so, but who doesn't want to be on a pedastal? I suppose I'm more of a followerer. Hey, that doesn't sound good. I'm more of a deadly, silent assassin that follows my leaders every command because it is my only purpose. Yeah. Sounds much better. But, hey, I've been in leadership before, and I can do it when the situation calls for it. I'm fair and try to mellow out any confrontations involving guild members.

•Character Name - Rem ( Last name is unknown because of slavery at young age )

•Species - Rattataki

•Class - Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer

•Alignment - Evil ( Chaotic )

•Unit - Sith Order

•Info -

When first arriving on Korriban Rem's body nearly gave out after exiting the platform. It was made quite clear that her body was in fragile state. It was obvious she wasn't anything above a slave, but here she was. Her previous owner in the Empire had taken her to Sith immediately once her force sensitivity had shown. It wasn't unusual that one opened up to the force in adulthood. Late bloomers. Of course, the Sith would never use such a silly phrase.

This planet felt wrong. Any safety that some felt with their two feet on the ground was easily lost here. There was no security. This planet felt as if it wanted to swallow you whole. It probably would if it could. These sensations gave way to more feelings that developed inside of the young rattataki. There was some blood-thirsty need to kill and sacrifice many to this planet. Yes. This planet was solely built on blood. It had to be.

Several young Sith hopefuls shoved the pale rattataki out of their way. It was a wonder that Rem's weak body didn't fall to the ground and shatter. Her eyes narrowed on their confident forms. She wanted to bury them far out on this blood covered planet. Maybe then this war singing would tell her it's secrets. Oh, how wonderful it would be to gift the soil with fresh, undeserving blood. It was an honor. Oh, yes. She would kill other members, hoping to progress within the Sith. They weren't strong in the force yet. They wouldn't know how to defend themselves. This planet would give her an opening. It would bring her and those hapless recruits together. Their deaths would merely be a cataclyst into having her noticed by a new Master, one whom she would follow to the ends until this planet sung of more carnage and secrets. Oh, how she wished to be born upon the stained soil of this Korriban. Then it's song would follow her even into space.

Okay, a little background in the italic area. Rem was only six when her home was raided by the Sith. A small rattataki colony had left their home planet because of the other species beginning to settle. The twelve families had found a mineral rich planet a far ways from their homeworld. They landed and began to prosper in the years they lived their. Rem was born to the leader's family. She was smothered by love and coddled even after she could walk. On Rem's six birthday the sky lit up like fire. Bombs fell onto the planet. Rem's clan covered her body with their smoking forms, shielding her from the destruction. The Sith arrived a mere hour later to inspect the surface. They found Rem buried beneath the blackened bodies and took her to the Empire. There was no love for the young rattataki. No mother to sing her to sleep or father to tell her stories of the proud rattataki. The smothering no longer came from a mother's affectionate embrace. No, it could only be felt now through the force's way of choking the life from a body.

In case anyone is wondering why the Sith bombarded the planet - This imaginary planet was known for it's way of taking the force, sort to speak. The planet drained (in a way) force sensitivity from individuals. Those with the force already could hide among the planet without anyone knowing they were ever truly there. The Sith saw this as an opportune place for a Jedi to hide. The planet was also the reason it took so long for Rem to show any force sensitivity.

Back to top Go down
http://jhall.animus@gmail.com

Rem Application
Page 1 of 1