Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ventrilo server information

Go down 
+9
Maltalionis
Atrer
Darth Hassen
Darth Bythion
Turik Khan
Streiter
Darth Sneaky
Darth_Faisneise
Darth Romana
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

Unit : Sith Order

Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:59 pm

Darth Bythion wrote:
As much as I'd hate to go back after promising myself that I wouldn't, we could go and play WoW. It recently went Free2Play until you get to lvl 20. So... ya just putting that out there.

if my toons weren't deleted i'd consider it, but im not grinding in WoW again.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:09 am

Darth Bythion wrote:
As much as I'd hate to go back after promising myself that I wouldn't, we could go and play WoW. It recently went Free2Play until you get to lvl 20. So... ya just putting that out there.
Oh man.. I don't know. Me and WoW have a history and I don't wanna go back to a Jilted X. lol
Back to top Go down
Foxkage
Sith Saber
Sith Saber
Foxkage

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:10 pm

If not WOW then how about Forsaken World as that is now free to play on steam
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 pm

AoC is free to play at the moment.

I have a 40 Dark Templar named Streiter on the Wiccana server.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:18 pm

Streiter wrote:
AoC is free to play at the moment.

I have a 40 Dark Templar named Streiter on the Wiccana server.
I'll be back on as soon as I upgrade my ram. The lag was too much for me.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Hey everyone.

The Vent server is still about though it is still having some...difficulties.

In time, I hope soon such problems will be taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Vent Server is up and running!!!

Please join us on the vent server, if I am at my computer I will be on vent no matter the game I playing.

I would like everyone to get on and talk with one another so we can get use to each others voices and get to know each other better.

If you get on and you are having issues, let me know be contacting me on Vent or send me a private message and I will do my best to fix the issue.
Back to top Go down
Kiedron
Recruit
Recruit
Kiedron

Class : Sith Warrior Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
this is great for once the game is released, every good guild needs a vent.

Hear Hear!
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Kiedron wrote:
Darth Sneaky wrote:
this is great for once the game is released, every good guild needs a vent.

Hear Hear!

thats why i haven't set up my vent for the guild yet, the game isn't releasing for a few more months.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:04 pm

To be honest if you don't want to join us on vent and get to chat with your guild mates before the release. To get an idea on who you are playing with. Fine.

But the rest of us will be getting to know one another, joking and having fun. Being a Guild. We may not be playing the same game at the moment, but at least we are communicating. Getting use to one another, we don't need to be playing the same game, or wait until release to get to know one another or be taking part of the Guild.

If we take some time to just chat. It will be an easier transition into the Game when it goes to launch.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:02 pm

so i just connected to the vent to try out my old mic from WoW and it doesnt work..so once i get a new one ill be on more often.
Back to top Go down
Darth Hassen
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Hassen

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Darth Sneaky wrote:
so i just connected to the vent to try out my old mic from WoW and it doesnt work..so once i get a new one ill be on more often.
you know you can chat to
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:33 pm

oh cool.
Back to top Go down
Darth Zelus
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Zelus

Class : Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:47 pm

well everyone seems to be preparing for TOR i still need a new mic headset though :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo server information
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2