Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ventrilo server information

Go down 
+9
Maltalionis
Atrer
Darth Hassen
Darth Bythion
Turik Khan
Streiter
Darth Sneaky
Darth_Faisneise
Darth Romana
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

Class : Sith Assasin
Unit : Sith Intelligence

Ventrilo server information  Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:00 am

Thanks to Streiter we now have a Ventrilo server:

Hostname IP: 72.26.198.30

Server Name: True Sith

Server password: tso

Port number: 3792

Last edited by Darth Romana on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://truesith.com
Darth_Faisneise
Recruit
Recruit
Darth_Faisneise

Class : Sith Marauder
Unit : Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Now you can all enjoy my sultry voice.
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:32 pm

this is great for once the game is released, every good guild needs a vent.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

Class : Sith Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Once the game is released?

Psh, I am logging in now. If anyone wants to talk or some such. Login I will be there whenever I can.

This is a great way for us to talk and get to know one another. The next step is finding a game to play as a guild while waiting for TOR

By the way what is the port number?
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Just as we get vent, I cant find my fucking headset, replacing be on my list of things to do tommorow. Port number has been added.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:02 pm

That blows.

Tek can't find his either, I think I have a spare mic I am going to offer him.
Back to top Go down
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Streiter wrote:
That blows.

Tek can't find his either, I think I have a spare mic I am going to offer him.

Haha lol, sod's law I guess. Now we have vent we must discuss a game we can all play until TOR.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

Class : Sith Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Thanks guys, I'll get on it when I can Razz
In fact, I'm going to put the info in now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Had to go food shopping. But I am back and on vent
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:22 am

Awesome, thanks Streiter!
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:14 pm

No problem, not just me. Tek gave me some cash to donate as well. I just hope everyone enjoys it.
Back to top Go down
Darth Hassen
Recruit
Recruit
Darth Hassen

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:00 pm

awesoommmeee i just got on uhh kind of stupid question but how does it work is it the kind of thing in that episode of south park where they were playing WoW and their characters were moving around and doing their thing while you could hear their voices?

Last edited by Darth Hassen on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:03 pm

Get on and chat with me. I be lonely.
Back to top Go down
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

Class : Sith Warrior
Unit : Intelligence

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:10 pm

I'll get on a little later maybe when I'm finished cleaning and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Maltalionis
Recruit
Recruit
Maltalionis

Class : Bounty Hunter
Unit : Army

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:52 am

I have never used vent before, is there a website I need to go to and download it like teamspeak?
Back to top Go down
http://jhall.animus@gmail.com
Darth Romana
Dark Lady
Dark Lady
Darth Romana

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:42 pm

Maltalionis wrote:
I have never used vent before, is there a website I need to go to and download it like teamspeak?

Yes download it from here, then just input the information above.
Back to top Go down
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:29 pm

We are needing some admin help with the Vent server.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Considering that I've basically never played an MMO before or ever been in a guild could someone tell me what this Ventrilo thing is? Please and thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Streiter
Recruit
Recruit
Streiter

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Its a voice chat, where all of us and log into it and talk to one another.

You have to download it and own speakers and a mic. Or a headset like me and a few others.

Its free to download and use, but cost to run a server., The server is already bought and paid for, so we just need you folks to log in and talk with the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Arf'axdi'nuruodo
Recruit
Recruit
Arf'axdi'nuruodo

Class : Imperial Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Streiter wrote:

You have to download it and own speakers and a mic. Or a headset like me and a few others.

Its free to download and use, but cost to run a server., The server is already bought and paid for, so we just need you folks to log in and talk with the rest of us.

Will any headphone work as long as it has a mic?
Back to top Go down
http://www.historum.com/members/qymaen.html
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Arf'axdi'nuruodo wrote:
Streiter wrote:

Will any headphone work as long as it has a mic?
Pretty sure yeah but we still need to get this mute thing fixed
Back to top Go down
Darth Sneaky
Sith Master
Sith Master
Darth Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:38 am

i already have the vent program downloaded from my WoW days, but I won't be joining up until the game is released.
Back to top Go down
Turik Khan
Recruit
Recruit
Turik Khan

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:09 pm

I've logged on a few times but you guys must have been afk Razz

As for games we can play until ToR comes out, I recently went back to Champion's Online Now that it's free. (Although you do have to pay for all the really cool stuff.) It's a pretty fun game. The gameplay is a little grindy and same-y but the thing I really like about this game is the character customization. It's really the best part, in my opinion. Anyway if anyone wants to check it out (or already owns it) add @bhatair to your friends list.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skythe1908?feature=mhee#p/p
Atrer
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Atrer

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:17 am

Turik Khan wrote:
I've logged on a few times but you guys must have been afk Razz

As for games we can play until ToR comes out, I recently went back to Champion's Online Now that it's free. (Although you do have to pay for all the really cool stuff.) It's a pretty fun game. The gameplay is a little grindy and same-y but the thing I really like about this game is the character customization. It's really the best part, in my opinion. Anyway if anyone wants to check it out (or already owns it) add @bhatair to your friends list.
I got a level 3 on there bounce
Back to top Go down
Darth Bythion
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
Darth Bythion

Unit : Sith Council

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 am

As much as I'd hate to go back after promising myself that I wouldn't, we could go and play WoW. It recently went Free2Play until you get to lvl 20. So... ya just putting that out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo server information    Ventrilo server information  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo server information
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next